2 Years Celebration – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum 2 Years Celebration – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 208 total)
  • Replies
  • Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

@partshade I think they adjusted the rate that pig city nodes spawn since the last update. I have been getting a lot of beach and meadow but not a lot of pig city anymore.

@beauregard
    Did you try using the energicon heathpack or using an energon character? Thats what I used to get those achievements in the past.

Cow23
    @cow23

Quick tip for those suffering from a ‘visit X 18 times today’ daily quest. If you get one character appearing in that region (on a regular node not competition) then if you ensure they die (walk under the monoliths) that still counts and you can recharge the armour and go again. Found this out with E.soundwave who is now so useless after the energonicon nerf it’s actually a challenge to finish a level with him alive.

Cow23
    @cow23

@optimuspig .. regarding not being able to target far away structures. Some of the TFs have an initial downward trajectory of a shot so it hits the ground before it reached the target. Wingthing is an example. You can do it with those TFs that continuously fire by holding your finger down just above the structure rather than targeting it.

Beauregard
    @beauregard

Thanks for the tip, it worked. But I think it should be reworded to use the health pack and not say full health, very misleading.

Anonymous

@cow23
    You don’t even need to let your TF get killed. Just after the run starts, pause it and exit back to the map. It still counts.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@partshade Wish I had visit Pig City yesterday. I had visit Meadow and vist Cobalt. Only got 3 Cobalt and 1 Meadow during the event. Got about 12 Pig City during missile day. Pretty sure it cost me first place.

Geli
    @geli

Had visit Meadows 8X and Visit Cobalt (Falls/River) 4X for today’s daily challenge. Completed them with some help from the Event runs. Hardest to complete was the Falls part. Glad that’s done and secured the max 75 tokens for completing daily challenge.

Also experienced the “game crash after dying when fighting Unicron” (GCADWFU) bug issue and the ever-popular “game crash when starting an event run and losing the re-charge while getting no score” bug issue (GCWSAERALTRWGNS)

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@geli those bugs cough cough i mean issues i have hadding them so i am constantly losing one 1 game from the 4 that has each node… AMAZING isn’t it???

Anonymous

@gabe-nestor That’s strange because I’m getting just as many Pig City node as usual (After I completed the quest, Pig City nodes started spawning like crazy…). Weird.

@sntrooper
    I feel ya man, I feel ya. :P

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Ok 3rd win in a row i managed totally 4720 tokens (plus some tokens from daily missions) i need another 3000 tokens to unlock the drift. till now all together i spend 70 gems… don’t know if it was worth but i can manage to re made them…

Geli
    @geli

A bit of satisfaction after the close of WMT day. Finished 4th, well behind the top 3 but, more importantly, ahead of a player with a truly immature and vulgar (to me) screen name.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Anyone that buys the new Acid Storm bundle to get Acid Storm is a sucker. Unless they change they way they do events he should be available in one of the next two events.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@20qmindreader

Probably not on the weekend though.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

This bites, missed most of the afternoon, went from 1st to 4th, even after spending a couple of recharges to build a buffer.

Leader was around 36,000 points.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I remember one of the earlier events where they screwed up the daily targets and Gradientturtle said that they couldn’t do anything about it over the weekend because no one was around that could deal with it.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

Interesting thing happened during yesterdays challenge. In one node in pig city using Richochet and Rodimus along came Unicron. I was getting bombarded with flying pigs, Unicron’s missiles, WMT missiles etc but still making great headway with destroying the big U. I lost Ricochet followed quickly by Rodimus…. along came Astrotrain (no offer of 10 gems to continue) and was unceremoniously dumped into the cabin of Astrotrain with the score of a big 0.
    Now here is the thing… my points for the current challenge had increased from 17,441 to 20,072 but on the competition table I was still at 17,441 even after hard closing out of game and starting it up again. (I took some screen shots but not uploaded as yet).
    Played the next node and got around another 1100 after bonus which added onto the 20,072 and up the leaderboard I went.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@droversdog

Yes, I’ve noticed that sort of thing as well.

If you die during a special event run, your score up to that point is added locally on your device for purposes of the Challenge, but won’t update to the Competition server until your next successful special event run.

My guess is that the app has to run through the entire post-run “debrief” process in order for the Competition leaderboard to be refreshed. I had one occasion where the app crashed whilst in the middle of the debrief and only the Challenge updated.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Interesting thing with Day 2, I didn’t encounter either Unicron or Boss Pig at all, despite completing 29 runs.

From past experience, I’d expect to see either one of them roughly once every 15 runs or so.

acwb16
    @acwb16

I’m having this problem too. It’s ridiculously frustrating

David Arévalo
    @david-arevalo

Three days and I could not play the events. The last update sure damage the game for me

Soundwave
    @soundwave

@lewie4

Just some quick feedback…

Your character packages for money are a nice idea as an alternative way of obtaining these characters. But their high prices coupled with all of them offered one after another make them impractical.

If you offered new characters in the $5 range, my family would be inclined to buy them as opposed to playing the competitions day in and out. But $12 – $30 per character is just not realistic for us.

I work a lot of 12-18 hour days and my kids are stretched pretty thin with school, sports, and other activities. The competitions take too much time for us, and your cash offerings are just too expensive. We really want to play along, but just can’t align with the current time or dollar commitments you are asking for.

ED209
    @ed209

managed to finish top the last 2 days and got 4100 tokens so far.

need to get 12500 for both the tfs I need which I don’t think is going to be possible.

Cloudguy
    @cloudguy

Thanks for the advice. Will try to do so. But this sure make the game less fun!!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Has anyone bitten the bullet and used gems to top up tokens and buy Drift already? I’m curious what accessories he has, and their prices. Thanks.

ED209
    @ed209

@optimuspig, I haven’t but I should be able to get him in the next few days.

4,250 tokens so far and should finish first tonight which makes 5,250 so over the next two days I should have enough along with quests as well

no going to be able to get another 5k to buy starscream so may have to wait till he appears in another event, don’t want to spend gems on topping up tokens as I only have 4,600

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum 2 Years Celebration – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 208 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.