2 spots open now for active player with FP of 600+

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum 2 spots open now for active player with FP of 600+

• SOUR KUSH #8624

We just opened 2 spots in our very active clan. We are closing in on diamond

ranking – team FP 18,500 with 48 teammates. We want a couple of very high

FP players that will play in every event and clan vs clan battle. All 48 of our

current teammates participate in all events & battles. We finish all 200, 400 &

600 point events so we receive lots of rewards!

If you are daily active, have a FP and SR that is impressive & you would like

to join a friendly clan with a very active chat board, write me back or just

submit a request (we are a private clan due to clan jumpers).

We look forward to you joining us.
    <p style=”text-align: center;”>Gary, SOUR KUSH #8624</p>

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Replies
  • TAZ427
    @taz427

Wish I was 600+, only 432 at the moment…  I do play every event in my clan, but they can’t seem to close out any event above 200pts.  Too many 1 pointers, and I look and they’re people with 300 and 400fp, on really easy ones, I’m like WTF.  It disincentivises the rest to spend gems to get 6, 9, 12pts …   Seriously considering going to look for another clan, when you start getting > 300pts you really need a boost so it’s not so grindy to improve your FPs.  I’ve only got a couple more 4x hat sets to get for Slingshot upgrades before I’m saving up 25,000 for a single 10x hat…  I’ve got 6 10x hats from Elevator rides (Don’t know how many times I’ve selected the wrong card at lvl 30) unfortunately they’re only across 3 chars.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum 2 spots open now for active player with FP of 600+

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.