2 free rolls at same time?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum 2 free rolls at same time?

• Sometimes (rarely) i have 2 free rolls from 2 of my facebook friends..at the same tme

..Dunno why..

???

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • PJng
    @pjng

I also can get 2 free roll at same time, pig mac and watch video.

Red7827
    @gulgor0

Actually, you’re getting the free roll everyday if you have enough friends. But you’re always limited to get one per day. But, if you will miss a day, the free roll will just stack with next one from next day.

MistyMissChristie
    @mistychristie

“But, if you will miss a day, the free roll will just stack with next one from next day.”

@gulgor0
    … I was wondering, since this same thing has happened to me a few times.

Rhino
    @rhinofreak

Heh, I never missed a day coz of the golden pig :P

KillerKea
    @killerkea

The free roll from watching a video doesn’t work the same way. If you don’t watch the video right away, the offer will disappear a little bit later. I’m guessing that the offer disappears after a certain number of people watch the video or if the video gets removed. Most of you probably don’t want to watch the video for a free spin anyway since that will advance your pig machine.

pancaro
    @bertellifabio

No problem with friends..i have 6 pages of friends…

Free rolls on my pig or on ”pig mac” pig????

Another question:

I do free roll on friend pig at 8.00 P.M. Next roll wil be exactly the next day at 8.00 P.M.

If i roll next day but 2 hours later (10.00 P.M.) next day roll will start at 10.00 P.M. or will stay at 8.00 P.M. ?

Many thanks.

Red7827
    @gulgor0

@bertellifabio For me, it works different. Each day, the free roll appears one hour later than previously. Once a times i was getting free rolls at nights, now i have at days.

Rhino
    @rhinofreak

Well it will reset and roll will appear after 24 hours.. so yeah you’ll get the next spin at 10:00 PM from then on.
    Kinda sucks though..

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum 2 free rolls at same time?

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.