Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 110 total)
  • Replies
  • Aeshna
    @aeshna

I might update after this weeks arena is finished.

New features sound interesting but I’m in no rush to find out.

The ! Feature on a bird for free feathers every 24 hours has been a feature for months in my game.

bigbadaboom
    @bigbadaboom

“I’d love to call myself RedYoshi45 in AB2 too…”

Just change you Facebook character’s name to RedYoshi45 and it will show up in AB2.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@bigbadaboom
    I know that – I do not have an FB account…

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

But why “Yoshi” of all things?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    ‘Cause I like Nintendo and Yoshi is my favourite video game character since my childhood… :P

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@smwforever45

I reach the 4th streak, but when the bar filed up for give me 2 tickets, game crashes.
    Anybody has this issue ?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@grimmjow
    I got my two tickets… no crash for me.

cognitive
    @cognitive

Am I the only one that finds Angry Birds in German funny? Das Nest :)

Where’s the 2.7.1 update? — oops you need to go to the app store…

Inability to change opponents without losing a turn is not very useful given the rampant cheating – I just ran into ‘KARL’, 17 ranking, all birds at 5 and every extra spell offered by Rovio, including ME.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@cognitive
    KARL, the offspring of Carl? :P

Also, I personally found the “hard” level 310 easier than “normal” level 309. Just sayin’. XD

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

I like Yoshi’s screen shots as well, Cognitive. Took me a minute first time I saw one. I took German classes in high school and then was stationed in Germany while I was in the Army. My German was so bad and with such a Texas accent that any time I tried it the Germans would politely ask me to just speak English. Beautiful country, I hope to visit it again some day. I was amazed that some buildings older than the U.S. were not just still there but still in use. I would love to visit Friedberg again. Manheim, not so much. Fankfurt, maybe.

I am looking forward to the update, sounds interesting. Yoshi uses an iPhone if I remember correctly, so if he isn’t having problems I shouldn’t have problems. But I have been bleeding gems lately with the daily challenge and I have no intent to risk getting my 100 gems from the arena this week. Not being able to back out of the arena if the opponent is a hack might kill that for me. I will find out this weekend.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@captsternn
    Hey! I know Friedberg!!! Never been there but it’s halfway between Frankfurt and where I study!

Yeah I use an iPhone… The update works just fine, only thing is with the opponents, but so far I had luck and won most matches.

burbman
    @burbman

Ugh! New bird upgrades, just when I was about to reach level 8 with my flock.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I just ranked up to 29… and I got a red chest as a reward. Thought it was always small chests except for 5, 10, 15 etc.? Have they changed that too?

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

Friedberg was a nice, cozy little town, Yoshi. Everything within walking distance. Well, at least for a soldier that was accustomed to marching. I have said I am an old man, so here is a clue, I was stationed there in the middle 1980’s. There was the Elvis mess hall because that is where Elvis Presley was stationed. There was an older lady at a bar that talked about serving Elvis drinks.

Now there is a place in Frankfurt we would visit since it was so close (about 20 km). Had to walk through the red light district to get there. Straussen Hausen sounds right. Doing a Goggle search brings up Sträuße in Hausen but not getting more detailed results.

I could still walk the path if I got off the train in Frankfurt, but maybe the rest of my memory is shot. Like I said, I am an old man. :)

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

Warning everyone, if you have a streak going on in arena and you decide to back out because a match is too high, you will keep your free entry but you will lose your streak

And the video for a free entry no longer works for me

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

Alright, did the update. New levels are cool, not sure about new pig. Better not mess with my arena standing, but backed up device so I can revert for the moment.

Proteus
    @proteus

After this update, in arena today i’m going with an opponents with all 8 level birds and 5 spells. Because you will lose your arena entry when quit the battle, i decided to continue to fights. And, i can believe what happens next. I won the match even i didn’t bring any spells. I think after this update, the battle system is more fair. But, i’m not sure with the cheaters is gone. And, i’m still finding micropigs today.

That’s my review for the update today

cognitive
    @cognitive

If all your birds are ALMOST to the next level, but not there yet, I’m not sure I would bother with the update. I have 2 birds @ 5, 4 almost @ 5, and 1 (Matilda) stuck in the 500’s. I can win – barely – when the opponent has 6 5’er birds and I don’t make any mistakes or get micropigged (it’s a word, I looked it up on the Internet). Otherwise it’s a bloodbath. The extra bird levels offer what, 20% per bird? so the guy with the 5’er birds has many hundreds of thousands of points on you all things equal. And that’s before the cheaters show up.

Sorry, Rovio. This all but guarantees that cheaters will propagate far faster than non-cheaters. If you can’t screen cheaters, at least fix the player matching algorithm.

Aeshna
    @aeshna

Unfortunately Rovio have now forced players to update by placing a pop up window which prevents playing until you’ve updated.

Typical Rovio.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

How exactly do you level up your cards to Elder Diamond? My Red got Leveled up to Elder Bronze and that’s it. He won’t level up any further. So how do I level up more?

The screen shows more Elder cards so why can’t I upgrade more? @smwforever45 Do you have something to help me out with here?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    It’s likely you’ll have to wait for future updates. @grimmjow too has confirmed there’s only Elder Bronze for now. It’ll definitely go up to Elder Diamond – but possibly only in the future.
    I can’t say more – I’m only at rank 4 & 5 birds.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 If that’s true then it’s a bummer. The only good part of this update for me was to upgrade my birds further and I can’t seem to do that. Bleh

Guess I’ll contact Rovio for more info regarding this. Thanks though.

Rovio_Bankler
    @bankler

I’m very happy for the mostly-positive reactions on the update. Thanks a lot for the inspiring feedback.

Regarding the new card tiers. We decided not to release all elder tiers at once, but rather release them every now and then.

Have a nice weekend and keep flinging!

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@bankler Thanks for the information regarding the elder tiers, although I wanted to level them up further immediately. The update is indeed nice for me.

Also, yeah okay Red, I get that. Now can you please leave me?
    Red's extremely helpful tutorial AFTER the level is finished

Heinousk
    @heinousk

I still have yet to be able to play any of the new levels. Right now all I am able to do after the update is gather my small chests after every 30 minutes. I have only been able to play the arena 3 times in almost 24 hours. Every time I try to open a new level, the daily challenge or play the arena the game crashes on me. Is anybody else having these issues?

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 110 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.