2.1.1 is out!

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum 2.1.1 is out!

• I can’t get anywhere other than “Loading Balancing”!
    Lovely.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 28 total)
  • Replies
  • RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

It’s v2.1.2 for me, funnily.

Maybe they already fixed your issue?

EDIT: Yup, I can enter the game just fine.

Suzy
    @suzyq

Amazingly Amazon have released v2.1.2 ?

Buds
    @budstheawesome

I restarted my phone and waited for 2 minutes to get past Loading Balancing.

Dungeons have been nerfed for normal mode, but elite mode has been given the godsend of buffing.

Also, Red isn’t the Kraken anymore with his attacks.

Cave 21 doesn’t give godsend XP every time you defeat him.

I’ll see what else there is for changes later on.

burbman
    @burbman

@budstheawesome – forgive me, but I have no idea what your comment is saying.  What does Red being the Kraken mean?  Why is buffing a godsend in elite mode dungeons?

Coach MP
    @coachmp

@budstheawes do you mean mastery or Experience level?  Also, which cave is number 21?  Is that 9-5?  Thanks!

DD
    @toolow

@burbman The sound clip for Red attacking or dealing damage is no longer using the one when battling the Kraken.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@toolow
    I dont uderstand that. The dmg of Red has been changed or not? U have already made that 2.1.2 update?

Coach MP
    @coachmp

Here’s Rovio’s official post:

Patch Notes 2.1.2
    ANGRY BIRDS EPIC·THURSDAY, JUNE 1, 2017
    What’s new in Angry Birds Epic 2.1.2
    It’s almost been 3 years now, since our epic adventure began and we still enjoy turning over every stone on Piggy Island to improve the game that you love and keep supporting for such a long time. So here’s to the most epic community around what you can expect from the latest patch.
    New epic stuff

3 years of epicness: join us and celebrate with a special mini-campaign event with great rewards
    Best from the event chest: win new Elite upgrades for Avenger, Wizard, Priestess, Capt’n & Spies the final 4 Elite class upgrades to complete your collection
    Steeled birds wanted: challenge yourself in the new Elite mode for World Boss battles and earn better rewards
    Critical anti-cheat bug wiped: no accidental cheater-flags for legit players
    Balancing bonanza

Double win-win: If you make it to the 1st place in an World Boss Event the Reward Chest will be doubled, if you are also in the winning team
    Get the clue: we also added a tool-tip to the 1st Place Reward Chest
    Reader’s delight: we updated several texts and descriptions in the game
    Smooth scrolling: looking through the leaderboards feels more handy now
    Daily dungeons: the difficulty of normal battles has been decreased
    Invasion events: the difficulty of easy and normal battles has been decreased
    No lagging and lurking: we reduced the amount of XP stars to stop the game from lagging when you’re gaining a lot of XP with active XP potion
    That’s indeed bananas: we added 3 bananas as main reward for one of the world map stages in the beach area
    Bombtastic bug fixes

You achieve results you get rewards: we wiped the bug that caused the arena result screen to get stuck after spinning the wheel
    Filling the chest: the glitch showing an empty reward chest preview in event detail screen is no longer
    Chronicle Cave: we cleaned up a bugged environmental effect that caused the battle to stuck
    Rewards are now displayed correctly in the leaderboards
    Update indicators are showing up where they should now, e.g. in the camp or on the totem
    Like a Boss: the World Boss animation in the result screen is working properly again
    See the World Boss suffer: the “defeat” state of the World Boss in the event detail screen is visible again
    Listen to Red: his attack has the right sound effect again
    We fixed some glitches in the usability of the Ancient Relict
    And we resolved a bunch of Z-sorting and UI glitches

DD
    @toolow

@kennymcc
    With v2.1.0, the Red uses the wrong sound clip during battle when it landed damages, so it sounded like hitting the Kraken. Supposedly, v2.1.2 fixed that as the release note claimed. (I refuse to call it a patch note)

As with all Epic releases, they always add new glitches. So no, I won’t be upgrading in a hurry.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@toolow
    I always upgrade the last moment possible :) due to serious bugs which usually come with almost all new upgrades.

Buds
    @budstheawesome

@coachmp I mean Cave 21─Dark Cupid. The boss with roughly 140K health.

However, reducing XP stars is not to my taste. Rovio agreed with tons of XP stars from the level rush from 70 to 80, so I don’t know why they’d reduce it now.

DD
    @toolow

@budstheawesome
    1. They couldn’t fix the game stutter and/or freeze when there are many XP stars.
    2. They want you to spend money on XP potions.

Buds
    @budstheawesome

@toolow I remember when there was an offer on something a month ago.
    There was an offer on potions too.
    Took the chance for double XP potions and some veggie cakes.

Joey
    @joeyba

Professor pig’s lab still shows bugged stuff. Pompous pig cherry rank 5 still shows and delicious fruit cake rank 4 still shows although both have been bought

Bubbley
    @bubbley

OK forced to upgrade now stuck loading and balancing forever ? Who knows.

DD
    @toolow

@bubbley Same happened to me. But they’ve just fixed it.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@toolow did you have to submit a request. I submitted but apparently I have a corrupt file which needs to be fixed manually by Rovio. Is this where my game goes the way of yours and @datguygamer?

ddiequez
    @ddiequez

I got the new version last night, but now it keeps saying there is new version, but I try to reinstall it, but it does the  same thing over and over.   the update worked last night.  I am SO tired of these “updates” that don’t work.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@bubbley Can’t say. Who knows, maybe you will have better luck than me.

DD
    @toolow

@bubbley @ddiequez
    Didn’t write them anything, and never going to after they shot @datguygamer and me down. After some time, restarting the game was enough to get it going again. There were multiple restart to sync messages there after.

ddiequez
    @ddiequez

It seems to be working – for now.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@ddiequez
    Same situation here, but after some time of restarting it finally loaded fully :)

Matt Spare
    @spare

From Rovio Support:

“If your game gets stuck on the “loading balancing” part of the start-up screen, it means that there is an issue in your game file that needs to be fixed manually by us. If your game is not saved on a Rovio Account, please don’t delete and re-install the app – it would erase your game progress and wouldn’t fix the issue anyway.

To get your game file fixed, please contact us by submitting a request and including your Rovio Account email address. You can submit a request by clicking the button on the top right corner on this page. “

https://support.rovio.com/hc/en-us/articles/231603667-My-game-is-stuck-on-loading-balancing-

PJng
    @pjng

Yesterday I download update 80MB ver 2.1.25964.4230,

today an update out size 133MB ver 2.1.26007.4244.

what different

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@pjng
    I had to made those updates today both directly in a row :)

@spare

Before contacting Rovio just do some restarting (maybe wait some time and do the restarting again), it should fix that problem. If not, then contact Rovio.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum 2.1.1 is out!

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.