2.0.0 brings issues to Epic

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum 2.0.0 brings issues to Epic

• From 2.0.0 to it’s current version (currently 2.3.0 at this time), Epic has received issues.

Current issues at this time…:

Issue 1: When battling Raider Drones battles, their side effects, such as Fiery’s goo bomb or Frosty’s Dousing Water, is not visible. This should be fixed so that ALL side effects (used by bird & pigs, whether they are harmful or helpful), are visible.

Issue 2: The buttons do not make their sounds when pressed, including the Cauldron & Anvil. Speaking of which, the Anvil & Cauldron don’t move when pressed (The anvil’s hammer is supposed to whack the anivl, and the cauldron’s spoon is suppose to stir). If that wasn’t enough, the Cauldron & Anvil do not move even when they are not pressed (Spoon is supposed to stir slowly. Anvil hammer is supposed to be floating stationary, but not completely still).

Issue 3: The added drum finish when 3 stars are collected before spinning the wheel is missing (as the Star collecting sounds abrubtly cut off when your score stops accumulating). In addition, the wheel’s wedges do not glow after spinning for prizes, and only glow immediately when the wheel vanishes. Only when you use Friendship Esscences to spin the wheel will the wedges glow properly.

Issue 4 (FIXED!): After World Boss Battles, the World Boss’ character animations are messed up, whether you have lost or won a battle. Most of the time, it’s when you have won a battle. This error has started in the Apocalyptic Hogriders Event, where Hefty’s winning & losing animtions are messed up (Missing his mouth & doesn’t show emotions). It has also occured in the “Dangers from the Deep” event, where the Kraken Colossus’ winning & lossing animations have messed up (Instead of frowning with “sad puppy-dog eyes”, he doesn’t show emotions while, at the same time, his mouth & even his eyes become missing). HOWEVER… As of version 2.2.0, this issue seems to have been fixed, as the Kraken Colossus’ losing animation has been fixed on the results screen.

STILL, Hefty needs his winning & losing animations fixed after battles in Apocalyptic Hogrider Events.

Issue 5: In Wave battles, when you progress to the next battle, the screen will sometimes scroll to the next area on the right, up, or down. This is normal, but the REAL error is that as wave battle progress, the sounds & voices of the characters will become hard to hear. For instance, when playing the tower levels (levels 3 & levels 6 of Epic’s Anniversery Event), the sounds & voices become harder to hear in Wave 2 or Wave 3. And in the wave battles where the next area is to the right of the screen, only the Enemies / Piggies’ sounds & voice become hard to hear.

Issue 6: If you choose to fight a World Boss within the event’s leaderboard menu, the battlefield will be dark for a few seconds, and then turn back to normal when you can make your birds’ attacks. This isn’t a big problem, but it can be kind of annoying, especially with the dark screen interfering with the cutscenes.

Issue 7 (New Issue in Forum): When losing a battle, as the screen zooms out slowly before the Battle Lost Screen, you’ll notice that the battlefield is not filled in completely, due to the fact that as the screen zooms out, 2 vertical white lines on the sides of the screen somehow appear.

Issue 8: As of 2.4.0, the Loading Screen does not cover the entire screen before moving on to a battle, the Camp, the Chronicle Caves, the Arena, etc. This is similar to Issue 7 as the uncovered areas behind the loading screen are the same size & position as the 2 vertical white lines when losing a battle.

Issue 9: If you buy the 4th rank of the strongest Delicious Fruit Cake / Strongest Fruit Cake, it will still be available for sale. Whatever you do, DON’T buy that recipe again until Rovio gets that fixed. I think the same could be said for the Pompous Pig Cherry Juice.

As much as I do believe that these issues that need fixing, these issues are not that bad, as the game still plays okay. Plus, I think Epic could also use some new improvements.

1: Remember Valkyrie Pig from the Apocalyptic Hogriders event? She has a female voice, so maybe the all female pigs in Angry Birds Epic, like Prince Porky’s girlfriend & the female pigs from Bavarian Fun Fair, should be updated so that they have female voices instead of male Minion Pig voices.

In addition, it would be nice if Valkyrie Pig can serve as a Friend Character for Dungeons & especially the Chronicle Caves along with Piggy Mc’Cool (Merchant Pig), Pigiana Jones (Adventurer Pig), & Prince Porky.

2: I’m thinking there should be a way to play Normal Mode & Hard Mode for the normal levels (including Chronicle Caves, but excluding the Dungeons).

Normal Mode would be battles against pigs at the level your birds are when you first face them.

And Hard Mode would be battles against the pigs being the same level as your birds (like with the Golden Pig events, as battles against the Golden Pig boost ALL the pigs to the same level as your birds).

3 (MOST WISHED / MOST IMPORTANT SUGGESTION): It was very disappointing that I’ve missed out on the Sonic Dash Event in Angry Birds Epic, due to the fact that Epic wasn’t working properly with previous device.

However, now that I own a device in which where Epic DOES work properly, I’m hoping that maybe Rovio can be nice enough for the Sonic Dash event in Angry Birds Epic to be playable once again (instead of Bavarian Fun Fair), for those players who missed out (just like me). :)

4: From the link below, when Angry Birds & Sonic the Hedgehog did their Angry Birds Epic + Sonic Dash collaboration back in 2015, I remember Ellen Lyse Einarsen, the Project Lead at Angry Birds Epic developer Chimera, saying that if a new character were to be updated in Epic, it would be Stella. So, I hope Stella will become an Angry Birds Epic character, too. After all, in Angry Birds Fight! (which will be discontinued soon, sadly), some elements from Angry Birds Epic have been used, such as sound effects & even some gear (weapons, helmet, etc.) inspired by AB Epic. So hopefully, Stella will be added as a new 6th playble main character in Angry Birds Epic. :)

http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/r/Android/Angry+Birds+Epic/news.asp?c=66851

And 5: Usually, we always get the Offensive Set items (Ex: Titan’s Wrath for Red) when opening treasure chests in Daily Rewards. But I think it’d be better if we can also sometimes receive Defensive Set Items from Daily Reward Chests, too (Ex: Titan’s Grip for Red). That way, it’ll be easier to complete the matching pair of set items.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • Suzy
    @suzyq

@furyslinger2000

I was just looking at Facebook ABE page and they said

“Angry Birds Epic is telling a specific story with only certain characters. There will be no other Birds, but luckily there are a lot more Angry Birds games out there that let you play as all the different characters.

furyslinger2000
    @furyslinger200

@suzyq Nuts! Darn… I was really hoping that Rovio would update Stella as a new playable character to compensate for Fight! discontinueing soon (discontinued in app stores now, but servers will still work until November).

But… you may never know. Maybe Rovio my surprise us by updating Stella as a character. After all, that’s what Ellen Lyse Einarsen, the Project Lead at Angry Birds Epic developer Chimera, said if a new character were to be introduced, according to the PocketGamer article from the link. :)

In the meantime, I’ve also detailed other suggestions, as well as all the issues that the game has as of 2.0.0.

ANGRY Player
    @billwendel

I would like to see the game stop crashing all the time especially during events. I lost 10 stamina in 2 crashes that kept me from playing the damn event. I play thru Bluestacks on two separate computers and my Android phone on different networks and the crashes still keep coming.

Also I tried to login to Rovio support directly and they didn’t recognize my email address even tho that’s the one I use to sync my devices.

What the hell is Rovio’s programming issues?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum 2.0.0 brings issues to Epic

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.