10X chance???? Really??

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum 10X chance???? Really??

• HOW hard is it to get a 4 or 5 star bird? I got all the way up to 10x chance during the Chuck event and opened roughly 15029 golden eggs and didn’t get a single 4 or 5 star bird. What is everyone else experiencing?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • Epic Buttstomp
    @hubert-lo

Very hard.

I was lucky enough I guess that I have two 5 stars birds early: Billy the Blitz and Claude. After that I have some 4 stars until Red, Captain Freedom and now Chuck. I have seen no other 5 stars unfortunately.

My original ultimate goal is to have the original 5. Given Capt Freedom is a 5 stars white so I don’t really need Matilda. So I am after Terrence and Bomb.

Buds
    @budstheawesome

@hubert-lo
    However, Matilda is definitely something worth your interest. Her first two evolutions are just about upgrading powerups, but her final evolutions are worth your interest, I guarantee you.
    One is about a flaming path, and the other is about pull enemies towards the centre.

Phoenix Boom
    @phoenixboom

I had the same problem trying to get Chuck. I was getting as low as 2-star birds at 10x chance just as much as I had been at any other chance rating. I did notice that if I used a 10-in-a-row premium ticket the odds for that ticket started at 2 to 3 star birds and gradually increased over the course of that one ticket, getting up to maybe 4-stars by the end. Just happened to get Chuck on a random single ticket later on. The chance to get a 5-star seems to be random rather than based on any kind of multiplier.

On a different topic, I’m new to the forum and noticed today that the thread I originally first posted in over the weekend is now gone. Is this a thing here? If you’re too negative the thread gets deleted? Or did the OP delete it? Just curious.

Bird Leader
    @birdleader

@phoenixboom yeah, wasn’t that it was too negative. i talked with @mighty-red-1 before it was removed. all is good.

Phoenix Boom
    @phoenixboom

@birdleader Gotcha. Figured I’d check.

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum 10X chance???? Really??

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.