10 Minute Nodes?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum 10 Minute Nodes?

• Anyone else getting nodes that take only 10 minutes for the EggBot to complete and cost over 100 gems to intercept? I have one running now that cost 109 gems next to an hour long one that cost only 19 gems to intercept. If I wasn’t the only one in this forum that can’t figure how to include the actual screenshot and not just a link I would give an example…?

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Replies
  • Pampeans
    @pampeans

Correction, the 109 gems is because the Tf is upgrading. However, that doesn’t explain why it took only 10 minutes. I’ve been getting these 10 minute nodes since yesterday. The node starts before the EggBot approaches and sometimes there’s no EggBot at all because all three are busy elsewhere on the map. Either I’m quietly going mad, or Rovio has completely lost control of this code.

drewish
    @andrewmarlor

There are 5 minute nodes now!!! Woohoo!!!

Pampeans
    @pampeans

I’m getting 5 minute nodes now too. However, now I’m not getting any videos at all and the coin production is very low. I’m receiving 50+ pigs and under $1,000 coins before the muliplier is added. Even with the 5 minute nodes I’m unable to play because the Tfs are all on missions or being upgraded. Some of these nodes are very “pig” centric even though pigs are no longer the currency.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

The node times are now 5, 15 & 30 minutes.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

Thanks @mighty-red-1. I did not notice the 30 minute node because all other nodes are locked by missions except the 5 minute node.

Anonymous

@pampeans I haven’t noticed any issue with coins. I had a $44,000 and a $26,000 earlier tonight! (Use the Goldbrick Energonicon on Easy and Very Easy levels, just trust me.) [humblebrag/]

ETA: These shorter node times are $&@¥£€%# wonderful!

Pampeans
    @pampeans

@poptimus I almost exclusively use goldbrick on every run except in the desert with characters that can’t shoot down missiles. Most nodes have only one gold block or none at all. I might just suck at this! Would you explain your technique?

Anonymous

I’ll do my best:
    First, the way Goldbrick works is a little different than other E-icons, even besides the fact that it’s not a weapon. Just like all the others, it works longer when you charge it more before each use, but unlike the others, it gets more powerful the more you charge it before each use. If you use it when you’ve only collected one energon cube, it doubles the amount of coins you collect while it’s working. If used after getting two energon cubes, it triples your coin collecting. With three cubes, it quadruples coins.
    So, the point of having said all that is that timing is everything. Do your best to only use it once it’s fully charged. Do your best to use it when you’re about to shoot some gold blocks, green missiles, or mortar towers (even the other missiles to some extent, too). Do your best to use it while your buddy is helping you collect coins. Obviously it’s not always going to be possible to time it so that it’s fully charged right when high-coin-yield targets are available, but that should be your goal.
    Hope this helps!

Pampeans
    @pampeans

@poptimus thank you, very helpful. I was only using it when I hit gold cubes, whatever the charge.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

@20qmindreader good to know. Goldslam was getting no love from me at all because I
    didn’t get it. I’ve been ignoring Stella all day, perhaps I’ll give her a run with Goldslam. Btw, is it me or does she just suck? Mine is level 12…

Anonymous

Arcee is pretty awful, but Airachnid is better because her shot spreads out and hits more stuff. Esp after level 11 (I think) when she graduates from a three shot spread to five.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

My 5 minute node EggBot takes a 30 minute or so, nap occasionally.

Anonymous

Makes sense. The old 15 minute bot used to nap too.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

Yeah, it’s Arcee that’s the 12. She was great until about levels 7 & 8, but since then I stopped liking her. She stays on missions and I ignore the domes.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum 10 Minute Nodes?

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.