10-16 No daily challenge?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum 10-16 No daily challenge?

• Did not see the daily challenge today, Sunday Oct. 16. I was looking forward to some Terence time (and the 20 gems). Anyone else experience this? It did not pop-up on open, and the icon which is usually below the arena icon was missing.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • Kt
    @ktcain

I played the Terrence Challenge today. I’m in the U.S. Don’t know if that makes a difference.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@there4im did you play AB2 very early (3am for example) in the morning that day? If you even just so log on AB2 to check something, an 8-hour timer starts for the Daily Challenge before it vanishes for the day, unless you have managed your “clock” settings on your device and caused the Daily Challenge to somehow vanish (I did that on AB Transformers once and I lost ALL my coins, gems, and resources- don’t try it)

Anyhow, it took place in The Hamazonas (presumably) and the boss fight was Foreman Pig [level 753], so you didn’t miss much

There4IM
    @there4im

Sorry I forgot to reply to this message @rowdypup! I’m sure that’s what happened. I launch the game late/early and closed it. By the time I opened it again, the 8-hr window had passed. Thanks!

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum 10-16 No daily challenge?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.