10, 15, or 30K?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum 10, 15, or 30K?

• Maybe this belongs in the bugs and glitches thread, but I was wondering if anyone else had noticed this.

Sometimes while waiting the 12 hrs to use my friends birds, I will play earlier levels to farm for potion ingredients, and sometimes I will play levels with fewer than the standard three birds, just to see if I can three star them. On some of those occasions, I only receive 10,000 points per bird (assuming they complete it without sustaining damage) and others the 30,000 point bird allowance is divided among the birds used, either 15,000 each for two or 30,000 for one. I cannot figure out a pattern as to why there is sometimes a difference though, as it can happen two different ways on the same level played back to back.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • KillerKea
    @killerkea

You get 30,000 pts if all your birds survive at full health. Therefore it is 10,000 each when using 3, 15,000 each when using 2 and 30,000 when using 1. However in the caves it is 10,000 for each bird and 10,000 for the ally. If you don’t have an ally, then you’ve lowered your maximum score by 10,000 pts. You can still 3 star all the levels except the cave boss at the end.

CDRGuy
    @cdrguy

Some levels its straight 10k/bird, others the bonus goes up with fewer birds. For example, Western Cobalt Plateaus is 10k/bird.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum 10, 15, or 30K?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.