1.8.9.0 Halloween Update

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum 1.8.9.0 Halloween Update

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 56 total)
  • Replies
  • gradientturtle7
    @gradientturtle7

@dragonofheart73

We do our best to make sure players on all platforms have access to our updates as soon as possible. However, the time it takes for an update to be approved for the iOS App Store is considerably longer than on other platforms. Since we submit to all platforms as soon as an update is ready, the iOS version update will usually become available to players after other platforms.

However, please be assured that iOS users will be able to participate in the Halloween event, as we anticipate the update will arrive ahead of Halloween and there will be more opportunities to compete!

monsterpighunter
    @corporalpig

can anyone post an image of nemesis prime

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

@jloabt @gradientturtle7 I have just downloaded the update and in the nodes only the left TF is able to be selected as buddy and if I want to ‘boost your buddy’ by watching an advertisement it throws me out to the map screen.
    another question for @gradientturtle7 will Nemesis Prime be available in the future by missions or gems? $aus18.55 for a TF in game is ridiculous and as I am rank 435 I cannot complete the game without paying $$ and I was under the impression that all ‘free’ games with in app purchases were also able to be completed without payment.

ph
    @ph

@gradientturtle7 While I am waiting for the update to be available on IOS, I would like to know is “updating progess” bug has been exterminated.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

Opening the app after a ‘hard’ close does not auto connect to Facebook. I reconnected a short while ago and got the dreaded updating progress bug and lost the morning’s progress including 42 gems … not happy.

ph
    @ph

@droversdog Sorry about that, I don’t use Facebook so someone who does needs to chime in with work arounds.

Smokescreen
    @smokescreen

Someone on another webpage made a keen observation about the Nemesis Prime pack. On that board there are around 1400 or so people. (copied from KN) – “About 5 people on this board paid for him so Rovio made $60. If they followed the gaming norm and charged $2.99 it’s likely at least half the people on this board would have paid it with out even blinking. At that point they would have made $2215.” Perhaps one of the developers here who is watching what people say will actually change how to get Nemesis Prime. Let us buy it with gems, win it in a competition, or at the very worst, pay for it for $3, instead of $12. If I was to buy any of this stuff on Playstation for a game, I’d be able to get all of these type of items for a game for around $2 – $4.

blockcheese
    @blockcheese

Without knowing node difficulty, how will I know if I want to change my teammate or “boost my buddy?” Kinda kills any use of node strategy.

Also, I keep unlocking two of the do-dad’s in the lab (fireblast and one other)….they’ve been unlocked about 10 times each, so I get nothing for my investment of three silo things. Is this by design?

In other news: I came in first place in Halloween Competition yesterday and won 400 gems!

sheepybach
    @paul13

I agree that Without knowing node difficulty is plain crazy but that’s Rovio for you.
    Congrats on winning and getting 400 Gems, I won and a big fat NOTHING lol

blockcheese
    @blockcheese

Well, where’s the fun in THAT? :( I WAS gonna continue complaining that the game just notified me that it “needed to restart,” it did, and now it’s not adding my pumpkins to the leader board count. I lost 10 pumpkins. But winning and the prize is bupkis? That’s just wrong.

Love this game, but the CONSTANT glitches and failures almost make it not worth it. Sorry you got bagged on the win.

drewish
    @andrewmarlor

STILL can’t auto connect to Facebook and still can’t watch videos to boost buddy and still can’t select any other buddy then the left most bot. Wow this game is starting to suck on a whole different level!!! Looks like Rovio fired all their decent programers and kept all the unpaid interns. Way to go…

Joey
    @joeyba

its out now for IOS

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

Finally for iOS but only like 4 days left for Halloween.. VERY short time for poor iOS users to enjoy the event.

Still consider this as an epic fail.

NCroc709
    @ncroc709

The removal of node difficulty indicator is sure annoying but I can understand why: it did not really indicated the actual difficulty of the nodes you play.
    In the past versions, I got through multiple “Hard” levels with 5HP remaining while getting killed many times in “Easy” nodes (lots of pigs with dangerous weapons at the start and/or tons of walking motors).

Catrine
    @catrine

I can’t play the game all I can do is collect coins, and can only play the Halloween game once Fix it quick

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Not much of a competition when a bunch of players can’t compete due to bugs.

Robert Batek
    @robert-batek

I gave up this round. Continuous video or in game crashing plus having to reconnect into FB after every crash. Friends Activity is also broken. I did just download 1-8-10-0 from the playstore and game loaded fine. It does not seem that the connectivity issue has been fixed though.

Catrine
    @catrine

@smokescreen excellent point

The special missions when u pay 10 gems works I just need more in the next 10 hours to compete in the pumpkin game

sheepybach
    @paul13

Yesterday I had a Mission that gave me the 5 picks and before they spun I saw 5 Gems, great now to top up boy was I wrong as each gave 1 Gem each, nuts

Pampeans
    @pampeans

@robert-batek “I did just download 1-8-10-0 from the playstore and game loaded fine. It does not seem that the connectivity issue has been fixed though.”

This sucks that there’s no server side update. I’m on iOS, so that meens it will be at least another week or so before 1.8.10.0 hits the App store. The Halloween competition is over in less than 7 hours and the game has been unplayable the entire time. All I can do is run missions, collect coins and play the slot machine that is the professor’s lab.

Robert Batek
    @robert-batek

@Pampeans I’ve been suffering on Android here too. Hoping for v. 1.9.0 to resolve our challenges. A plus would be a new area to open.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum 1.8.9.0 Halloween Update

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 56 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.