Ab Transformers Update v1.8.14.0

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Ab Transformers Update v1.8.14.0

• New update on Google Play
    Downloaded
    Opened app, 25+ minutes later still downloading new assets.. now at 81%
    Hopefully there is something worthwhile within
    I will report further if it downloads prior to bedtime

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 30 total)
  • Replies
  • Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

Now downloaded, map screen appears the same, no new areas opened up

Appears that I am connected to facebook as leaderboard shows me there

Farmed a couple of coin nodes and collected 3 gems from a chest on the map.

Hard closed game, reopened and it did not auto connect to facebook, had to manually connect…. did not (as yet) produce the update progress bug and my additional 3 gems are still there. Hard closed again, opened up and it purports to be connected to facebook as leaderboard comes up again… wait and see time once more

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

Interestingly, I opened one node in pig city and the angry birds 2 promo node was in force, however, even though it opened in pig city it was one of the valley areas that was played!!! Goldbrick did not seem to have any effect on gold multiplications but I did get my coins awarded at the end of the node.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

New characters are coming, one is already available as a buddy.
    A new squad of 3 characters – The Hotrods – will be available soon and judging from the silhouettes I assume 2 of those 3 characters are Hotrod and Smokescreen. The last one is a Deceptihog which looks like Lockdown, but I have no guesses for his name.
    Here’s my video for the update:

drewish
    @andrewmarlor

In the new “hot rod” squad you have this red BB varient (the red BB from transformers was originally Cliffjumper but I have no idea this guys name). In all likelyhood the other member of Nemisis prime’s squad will be Epic Optimus Prime. No idea what squat shockwave will be in even though we’ve seen him in game.

ph
    @ph

The big question is how they will be acquired – missions, gems or real money.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

And what about the squad of Nemesis Prime and the new character ?

Pampeans
    @pampeans

@droversdog

Were the pumpkins and the witch’s hats finally gone?

drewish
    @andrewmarlor

Ok so I was able to find Hot Rod as a helper. Yes it is Hot Rod is you find him and see him in game or at the thank you screen, you will see Hot Rod’s yellow fin on his back and on the back of his vehicle mode, to me that is a sure sign this is Hot Rod. Not sure how to get him yet, gonna burn through some missions to see if he comes up.

starscream
    @starscream

Yeah the Halloween stuff is gone, however the flying pigs are now in turkey costumes and the astrotrain at the end of nodes is festively decorated for Thanksgiving/harvest.

The new Chuck character looks great, but if he’s only available through cash I’m done with this game.

Bossk
    @henjovr

If Rovio sells the new TF for real money I’ll quit too.

That’s one direction I don’t like in games.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

“…however the flying pigs are now in turkey costumes and the astrotrain at the end of nodes is festively decorated for Thanksgiving/harvest.”

I smell a thanksgiving themed competition coming on, which may mean that the Tfs will cost real money. Nemesis Prime is outrageously priced in the US. I don’t mind paying for a game up front and I have paid for all of the rest of the AB franchise, but I can’t financially justify any more than the initial investment. Besides, this game is supposed to be free to play. I didn’t buy Nemesis Prime and I’m not buying any new Tfs.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

@pampeans you are right as of now there is a thanksgiving challenge starting in around 21 hours 15 minutes by the time I finish typing.

I have also noticed whilst farming coins that most nodes are 600 after 4 hours and I occasionally saw what I thought was a glitch with only 75, but I just collected some after a day and 8 nodes only had 75 coins…. just another bug I guess.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

A thought

Why would a Scandinavian company come up with a ‘challenge’ with a theme for a particular day that only affects one country?

I am from and in Australia and thanksgiving has no meaning for me and all I know about it is that Americans increase their weight on that day ( please do not flame me… it is just an observation from an outsider).

What do our English, European, Chinese, Indian, Canadian, Pacific Islanders, NZers, South American, Russian etc members think about it?

To answer my own question…… Maybe it is about making more money somehow.

With that I wish you all a good night/day etc

omp180
    @omp180

Hey Drover’s Dog, another Aussie here.

I find it strange it is all American themed holidays. Ah well, if they did an Australian one, I am sure it would be upside down or something.

sonya-pollo
    @sonya-pollo

Its been 3 almost 4 hrs since Stella pop crashed and yet it fails to login automatically via my Facebook account ? I submitted a case to game app developers with my concerns although I use iPhone 6s iOS 9.1 for the past month I noticed this happening to me I wonder who else is going through the same issue? I’m in Ontario Canada! I have 2 more levels to finish the game until Stella pop releases new levels I’m playing the thanksgiving quests! Please fix or direct this major concern to game app developers I am version 2.4.0 77.8 MB of Stella pop! Also even to click play brings me no where I’m so depressed as I’m a perfect 3star player with all or most feathers achieved with no cheatings!

Nell
    @nell

Yes they’re turkey pigs now

sheepybach
    @paul13

I’m Welsh so we should have a comp with Sheep IMHO. lol

@Drover’s Dog
    Yes I’ve had the 75 coins you can tell as it will have the stone like slabs around it like when there’s an ABT present so it’s a bug

drewish
    @andrewmarlor

@droversdog

Considering the US is Rovio’s second largest market (Currently China is #1) it kind of makes sense. The Chinese embrace much of western culture as “hip”,”cool” or “trendy”, while we Americans are very arrogant and elitest… in other word the largest market will embrace the 2nd largest markets culture but not the other way around. Outside of Chinese New Year most Americans know little and care even less about Chinese culture… sad but true. So to engage their second largest revenue base they theme things around U.S. interests. Also as the largest vehicles for app distribution (Google and Apple) are U.S. companies (yes they bother operate internatuinally I know) you find app developers catering to that market. I’m sorry to say my culture is willfully ignorant of others and we are a very selfish culture, Americans will proudly embrace Veteran’s day here in the U.S. but 99% will have no idea what Anzac day is. Rovio’s decision is purely financial to placate an ignorant market share that they value. And yes I am American and proud to be one but I am also not blind or ignorant or self deluded. With all this said… Happy Thanksgiving all!!! :)

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Whatever Thanksgiving competition they set up (if they have one) I’m going to take a pass after the Halloween Competition debacle.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

@gradientturtle7 @rumblebee

There are empty nodes only generating 75 coins after more than 4 hours and nodes that don’t generate any coins at all.

I lived in SE Asia for several years and while I enjoyed the 22 holidays I had off, many of the observances were religiously based and therefore had no applicability to someone not born in that culture or having not had the same background or upbringing. I don’t see any reason to randomly embrace holidays in other cultures as you run the risk of trivializing, lacking reverence, or otherwise creating offense. I don’t particularly embrace the holidays in my own culture as many are just a guise to get people to shop. I like the “pigs days” approach where the days are irreverent, not necessarily holidays and are from all over the world.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

My nodes are accruing coins normally.

The only difference I’ve noticed is the barracks slot for Hot Rod and the Hot Rods squad in the descriptions.

Although I’ve got to wonder why the Thanksgiving challenge is scheduled to start at 3am EST.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Anyone know if this bug has been fixed?

I’m not feeling particularly inclined to wasting gems to test it out.

Node Intercept Bug

@gradientturtle7

starscream
    @starscream

^I haven’t had any problems with intercepts since the Halloween update.

I just noticed you now have the option to recharge the armour of your transformers by watching a video, that’s new right?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@starscream

“I just noticed you now have the option to recharge the armour of your transformers by watching a video, that’s new right?”

I don’t know how new that is (I didn’t notice it until you mentioned it) but you can do that, yes.

It’s only an option if you click directly on the TF you want to heal.

If you heal them using the “global” heal button (the one that allows you to start healing all wounded TFs at one time) then there’s no option to watch a video.

Mp127
    @mp127

I just had a glitch using Prowl in river node. After shots bullets were dividing around 4-5 times making vertical, blue bullet line. Anyone else get something similar?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Ab Transformers Update v1.8.14.0

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.