1.27.1.x Hard Update

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum 1.27.1.x Hard Update

• There is a new hard update out for iOS. It starts with version 1.27.1

Here are the details I see in the App Store (What I felt like retyping, at least…)

NEW BLOCKS! Damage boost available
    NEW CHARACTER! A Headmaster has arrived!
    NEW ACCESSORIES! Zarak needs to power his city
    SPARK RUN IMPROVEMENTS…
    Optimised Experience…

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 50 total)
  • Replies
  • Joel
    @joel687

I updated successfully. I am running version 1.27.1.3 on iOS right now

Joel
    @joel687

Not sure what character will be the Headmaster. They added a new category called Enslavers. There is a second bot in there that is another Foreman Pig character

IMG_0410.PNG

Joel
    @joel687

The only “new” accessory I have found so far is that Acid Storm’s Kremzeek accessory is now available for Starscream

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Spark Run “improvements”. Huh..

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@joel687 They say the name right in the description: Zarak.

Barbatos
    @barbatos

The Headmaster one is Scorponok (Corporal Pig). Doesn’t look like a scorpion though, vehicle mode is same with Galvatron and E-Galvatron.

The other one is a police car (Moustache Pig). You can choose them as partners when you play nodes.

Can anyone check if your Deadend and E-Lockdown have weird hats too that can’t be removed?

Joel
    @joel687

@datguygamer – I saw the name, Zarak, but I am not seeing him anywhere as an accessory. He must be for Headmaster

@barbatos
    – Maybe the police car is Barricade… Yes, my two have weird “Santa” hats that are always there, even when they are wearing another hat

Barbatos
    @barbatos

@joel687 Zarak is the name of the small robot that tranform as the head of Scorponok.

Barbatos
    @barbatos

Scorponok

IMG_20170505_221048_123.JPG

Screenshot_2017-05-05-22-09-06.png

Barricade?

IMG_20170505_221117_096.JPG

Screenshot_2017-05-05-22-05-24.png

Deszaras
    @deszaras

@barbatos Yup, and as his head he doesn’t do crap which makes me wonder if it’s Scorponok or Black Zarak(he’s in the Japanese cartoons after they stopped making (G1 here.)

Edit: oooh. That is Scorponok. I love that guy.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Android version is 1.27.2.2. 2k tokens in the newsfeed are still there. Only did one run, but the gameplay was a bit choppy. Thought it was going to crash a couple times, but it didn’t. This was after clearing everything running, clearing the cache, and restarting after the update.

Joel
    @joel687

Scorpinok’s head (Zarak) looks a lot like the flying Boss Pig head we keep fighting in events. I know they are not related (probably), but I am going to imagine Scorpinok’s head taking off and firing missiles during a run…

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@joel687 That would actually make for a unique attack pattern than recycling everything. Also realised that it could also cost 10K tokens.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I’m afraid of the Spark Run improvements. I bet they didn’t touch the scores of the stages. They must have only “balanced” the dificulty again. I will wait until my spark run refreshes, so I can check.

ED209
    @ed209

I have installed the update with no issues at all. Running iOS 10.3 and iPhone 5

Game loaded after installed and no Problems to report

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Got the update (Android) no problems to report other than the strange hats on the Lockdowns (but not Dead End). Did a sparkrun and didn’t notice any major differences.

Asen_77
    @asen

Just start update to level 15 Trypticon ? And voala new bots. Also already Dead End is with 105% so now I will collect some sparks for future bots, but already my team is 315% for spark run. Now I have 1700 and will left them to see if they going to transfer and also didn’t claim 2000 tokens from news stand. Could be a good start tonight for the new bot ???

Deszaras
    @deszaras

I’m worried about how much he’ll cost in tokens including accessories. I would have waited to claim my tokens but Rovio has had a track record of not even warning you they won’t be available anymore. With all the bugs the game has had and the prices of bundles, I can’t imagine paying for him. As much as I love Scorponok, he looks like a Galvatron clone and I can do without that.

otter
    @otter

Same issues here….. This the only app. And or game that i have this issue with….

Itsme
    @emma-simpson

Yay, new blocks. I was just thinking that what we need is new blocks to make the game perfect. Not bug fixes, getting rid of the hordes of flying pigs, new areas opened. Nope, those new blocks will bring excitement back

Deszaras
    @deszaras

I tried out Scorponok as a buddy and he shot just like Galvatron and even had the cool down on his rate of fire. Meh.

Meh
    @mehh

<—– meh :p

No change in spark run that I could see

No probs with update on iOS here

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum 1.27.1.x Hard Update

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 50 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.