List of Self-Destroying and Unstable Levels (Moved to the "New Forum"!) Page 11
  • 1064 Comments
  • @Kimmie -- I try to post every partial self-desctruction reported; just haven't been keeping up recently.
  • Ok @mvnla2 :) I'm always afraid I give too much detail, but then I figure you'll just weed out the stuff you don't need to report. Anyways I have had the pig pop enough to know it happens, so there is that :)
  • @Kimmiecv -- Just looked back at what you posted here; haven't looked at walkthrough yet, but it does look like you've described all the essential detail. So THANKS! Will let you know if there is anything else.
  • Ok @mvnla2 just glad I could help and hopefully make it easier for you, I played it for hours so it was easy enough to make sure my details were correct for you. :)
  • See Kathy's comment on 21-3
  • @mvnla2 I have the same opinion about Carnival Upheaval 8-15. The boss keeps jumping on the rubber pads after some time and dies, but other boss battles with Nigel does not yield these results of "self death". Also once, The Leftmost crate on CU 8-15 blew on its own and gave me the golden fruit.
  • regarding the boss battle on 8-15 I found that restarting every even attempts resulted in the marmoset jumping on the second pillar, then third, back to first, then fourth, then second and then on the rubber with a score of 990. This happens on my PC all the time and heres a screen shot for that: http://angrybir.de/WjUxPn
  • @mvnla2 21-6 ABObp the pig on the bench fell off and popped points 5300 however it took a while, I was talking to my mom and when I went to play I saw the score and the pig was gone, as I've only played it 3xs exactly I can't tell you how often or how long it takes just yet.
  • @mvnla2 - Utopia 4-30
    I have allowed the level to play itself 20 times over the past few days, allowing fat pig to eat popcorn and spin until he is left alone inside his little gravitational bubble. The result of this has been very random, and varies based on the timing of unpopped kernels reaching his mouth, and the direction popcorn is tossed when he begins to spin rapidly. Each run through has lasted approximately 15 - 20 minutes, and so far I have ended the level with scores between 100 and 6,180 points with between no damage to the pig, and two black eyes and the serious sweats (probably one rock or black popcorn from popping) I do believe that this level will yield a zero birder at some point, and I intend to be the recipient. I will post when it happens ;)
  • @Burbman -- Good Luck! So if you do get ~6K points, are you able to increase your score? It's been a long time since I played that level.
  • I have gotten slight increases, however, I already had a pretty good two bird score, and have not achieved the lucky one birder. I have not taken the opportunity to attempt a one birder after many of these runs, I guess I am just being greedy with an all or nothing approach. ;)
  • @mvnla2 @birdjo
    Maybe a fluke one time deal..but I've been playing 21-s14 for hours..just had the two stone triangles of the right structure fall one to left one to right respectively...i was restarting very quickly so no idea what# restart it was..after refreshing level.
  • @mvnla2 - as you saw on the walkthrough notes, I did finally get a very good score on Utopia 4-30 by just starting the level and waiting. I did not quite get the zero birder I was hoping for, but was able to finish off old fat pig with the first bird feeding him a single rock. Before he went into the spin cycle there were two additional rocks rolling around on him along with several pieces of black popcorn, so I am going to say with 100% certainty that a zero bird finish is possible. When that is achieved, the score is going to be in the high 70 - low 80k range. This is a very rare type setup, as I have run the level in excess of 200 times over the past week, at 20-25 minutes per attempt on average. Sometimes the score can end up as low as 20 points, this one was in the high 6k range after the spin cycle. I may continue to try this one, as it is easy to let it run on my desk while I am at work.
  • When Piglantis 2-2 first arrived, the Exploding Raft Glitch was not present on Android platforms. It is there now. It exists under the same conditions above. I checked the walkthrough and saw no mention of it there, so I posted my findings there and here.
  • Not finding any unstable levels in Pig DIpper yet. That surprises me since water makes buildings so unstable.
  • I restarted Pig Dipper 6-12 and 20 points appeared. Unclear why.
  • @AngryBirdsSpaceMaster -- Seems like you almost always get 10 points when you restart; haven't seen 20; definitely not clear why. Don't think it's worth adding unless someone sees more.
  • @TheAyan -- Not sure I completely understand what you are saying about ABR CU 8-15. Is there anything different than what was reported on first page or on walkthrough pages?
  • @Kathy -- Don't think I will add 21-3 to first page, since it was not very many points, and not useful. Also may not be that frequent.
  • @all -- I think I have updated 1/5 to present. Looks like I still have to catch up on a lot of p 10 and this page through 1/4. Gaah!
  • That's cool @mvnla2 sorry i didn't have the patience to wait it out..
  • Caught up except for comments by un-named member.
  • ABO Bad Piggies 21-14; similar to above, but on iPad
    Hard exit of game and restart (on IOS, exiting game by pushing off button is a "soft" exit).
    2 identical sequences (through 12 for second run)
    5th -- 43620; 4 pigs popped
    7th (next) 21530; 2 pigs
    12 49080; 5 pigs
    No additional collapses, although frequent 10 and 20 pts and a couple of extreme leans.
    Another reason for PC users to be annoyed!
  • @all -- I think I am actually up to date. It's been a long time, so please let me know if I missed anything or need to make corrections.
    Thanks all.
  • ABSp 6-18, I shoot first bird as video walk.t here, I seen nothing touch top tower, pig and 2 plank is fall down, I'll continue to see.
  • @PJng -- Thanks! Please keep me posted. I tried 30 restarts on ABSp 6-18, and saw absolutely no sign of even the smallest wobble. I assume you shot the first bird fairly soon after restart? When the pig in the tower starts snoring, which way does he blow the air? For me, he always blows to the left, but I think the two stone planks to his right would be more likely to fall if he blew to the right.
  • @PJng -- Yes, I play on iPad HD, but I can't see anything outside what you see. I tried the "same" trajectory as you a few times, but didn't even get 10 points. My guess is that there is a plant. I forget which device has been able to see outside the normal view, maybe one of the phones with a larger screen, or a PC?
  • @mvnla2, that glitch happen to me. nothing destrution, score keeping increase for no reason.
  • Purposely deleted, unable to recall content
  • @Werewolf69 -- Did it happen fairly quickly? Don't think anyone else has seen it. Will add when I get a chance. Thanks
    So far have occasionally seen slight wobbling and some small amount of leaning ~1/5; significant leaning ~1/20 -- enough to get your hopes up, but nothing more.
  • Purposely deleted, unable to recall content
  • @PJng -- Should I add ABSp 6-18? Sounds like you have to shoot a bird first to have anything happen? Not sure what to say about it, since you can't easily tell how many points were caused by planks falling.
    BTW -- I am running the glitch in S-15 right now. Wish me luck!
  • May ABSp 6-18 listed under unstable instead self destroy.
  • @mvnla2 - might need other Android Tablet or smartphone uses to confirm if they are having the issue with ABsp 6-18. I haven't seen that issue using an iPhone and you haven't see it using your iPad...more probable with the Android OS.
  • @GypsyBird -- Maybe we could persuade @rdnzlrips82 to try this if he is doing a lot of waiting.
  • @ mvnla2 i have Android do you need help with something?
  • @Kathy -- I thought you traded in your Android for something else? PJng has seen something interesting on ABSp 6-18, which I can't get on iPad, and GypsyBird hasn't seen on iPhone, so we were thinking maybe someone else with Android could see it.
    See PJng's post:
    http://www.angrybirdsnest.com/forum/discussion/comment/97920#Comment_97920
  • @mvnla2 i did upgrade but its still Android just a better version..i will give it a look:) happy to help:)
  • Oh the trouble is sorry..i lost all progress in space..i will try too speed through and see what i can do..you know@sparty83 also still uses Android he may be willing to help out:)
  • @sparty83 -- See Kathy's post above. Can you help?
  • @Pjng -- Thanks! Looks like it might even keep you from getting high score?
  • Unstable Level - ABSp PD 6-6 - After rope cut and ship rolls into water without initially exploding, it will begin to jerk and shake after a minute or two, usually resulting in the dislodging and explosion of the TNT on the island, falling debris from this explosion can detonate TNT on ship as well, completing the level. Can take five or ten minutes, current top score on level achieved in this manner.
  • @burbman -- Any idea how frequently this happens? I've got the ship happily submerged in the water with a score of 24K, but so far no jerking, even after several minutes. Is there something else that needs to happen?
    There is apparently more than one way ship can be submerged. Can you take a screenshot?
    After several tries, got it to start jerking, but no explosion so far. Seemed to stabilize, but started moving again, and got explosion of TNT on island for 67030. Used lazer bird to finish, but score less than current 122810.
    Added to unstable levels. Let me know what you think of description.
    BTW -- I've concluded that you must have a distorted sense of time. Your "minutes" are at least 5 min long.
  • LOL! @mvnla - description looks good on page one.
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!