The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2913
  • 159738 Comments
  • Roflmao @Hunnybunny Yes that was worth breaking the rules haha:D and i was brought up Catholic, well we (as kids) were forced to go to Church, my mother came on Easter lol!

@Harrystar6 , as you probably figured , I'm part of the 'Crazy gang' that Bunny mentions, but I'm actually happy you got bored and lost interest, because you continued your education and make something of your life, new friends!, and amazing new adventures await you still , but soooo happy you remember the fun and the bonds of the Nest!
    The 'Crazy gang' well we are 'ahem' a bit older and have fulfilled our teenage years and now just Fling in our Spare time!! heehee....
    dare i mention @rdnzlrips82?? @Ripsy loook who popped in!!
    and I'm sure @Sunshine will be thrilled to see you too!! :D
  • Getting on me Bedtime though,, Heading to Dreamland ...
    plugging in one of @Tompuss Wonderful sleeping tunes
    Nighty Night all ♡♡♡♡♡♡
  • And the Princess missed you also :D
  • @ixan57 we're going to check this out in Paris! Love the funny labels!

https://www.frogpubs.com/beers.php

• @hunnybunny Love that joke, Bunny Girl lol ❤
  • @Hunnybunny
    Music is really soothing for the soul imo. I really like EDM but I am open to pretty much most genres. I would like to believe. :)
    @Kathy
    I thought so lol
    what an interesting name though. Yeah I am too, but I do miss the days of flinging. But I just was too much of a perfectionist in wanting to get all three stars in all the levels plus all of the games currently out at the time too. That it eventually got too draining for me to continue (also I got back into youtube at the time there was that too) :3
    I have got plenty of my life left to live :D
    Me too, all of you here were so nice to me. I really appreciate it honestly. Even though what I said was short/simple. Now I talk a lot longer now. Just goes to show what a few years difference can make. :p
    It would be really awesome to see both @rdnzlrips82 and @sunshine again too, if possible ofc ^^'
  • @harrystar6 awesome to see you!!! Glad you haven’t forgot the old crew!! Sound like life is treating well! ;D
  • @Harrystar6 I can't live without music. The majority of my iPad time is spent on YouTube, so many discoveries. And Internet is wonderful for looking up songs you heard , like in the middle of the night, when my radio is always on.

@kathy
    Yours for sleeping tonight:

https://youtu.be/t4I5UFnuRqE

xoxo
  • @kathy WASSSSUUUPPP
    @jlz-666 happy belated Birthday
  • @kathy by princess, do you mean @kimmiecv ? :3
    @sunshine it's awesome to see you again too!!!! It sure is :D
    how's life been treating you?
    @tompuss same here. The majority of my laptop time is spent on youtube too lol
    It's great to listen to music especially late at night when everyone in my house hold is asleep. Since I have been away I have become a night owl ;P
  • @kathy WASSSSUUUUPPP
    @sunshine HIYA how have you been?
    @Harrystar6 hello and welcome back
    @tompuss WOW thats a lot of different Frog Beer to try. Should be an all day thing for sure :)
  • @Gumby Waaassssuupppp??
    No @HarryStar6 by Princess i meant me lol,, Estar and the BP gang named me 'PrincessPageChanger" years ago because Estar did a graph of who changed the page more, it was me lol, means i talk to much i guess, but I'll keep the crown!!
    although @Gumby steals it a lot haha!!
  • @Harrystar6 Kimmie quit years ago, I do miss her ,:(
  • Hello @harrystar6! Nice to see you're back, hanging out with us again.
    Sweet @sunshine, it's been awhile, but so good you've come back to the Nest.
  • @gumby hello and ty for the welcome back ^^
    @kathy oh yeah now that you mention it I remember now. It's just been such a long time, so I forgot lol
    Nothing wrong with talking too much xd
    Oh I see. Just was curious since I noticed she was on here over 10 months ago :c
    Hiya @SweetP it's good to be back (mainly here to talk in the bloated pig though bcuz I don't play Angry Birds anymore nowadays) :p
  • Lol @HarryStar6 No worries, It's nice to see you back again! I and if @KimmieCV was still around she would be thrilled to see you!
    I should've mentioned @Amslimfordy and @Birdleader , I'm sure they'd love to say hello also! Slim was here a couple weeks ago actually, on The Nest Birthday (which we failed to mention, my bad)
  • OB Well Idk , guess I'll take a stroll out to the Aviary and see if those are practicing it we are just giving them free room and board to sit on their roosts and chirp, Because they are certainly not up to par on the sling these days!
    I'll take a Blue Mongo please with a shot of Sunshine's super secret flinging potion please, for the walk! I suppose the Blues are out there slacking off as well?
  • @kathy WASSSSUUPP
    @Harrystar6 You can always take a break from angry birds, but can you ever really quit LOL. So addicting
    @sweetp hows things out there in the "wild" west?
  • @Gumby Waaassssuupppp????
  • well I'm off, Nighty Night my friends ..♡♡♡
  • @kathy WASSSUUUUPPP
  • @Gumby Waaassssuupppp???
  • @kathy WASSSUUUUPPP, I think that giant cricket scared everyone away LOL
  • @Gumby Wwwaaassssuuuppp??
    Huh??? That cricket is couldn't scare anyone, he's as cute as a bug :D
    besides crickets are harmless, they don't bite :) the only bug i like besides Daddy Long Legs, and I hate Spiders, but Daddy Long Legs can't bite either!
    And Do Not Even think of sending me Google info on How Crickets and Daddy Long Legs are perfectly capable of biting but their mouth is to small, or any such thing!! Gumbaloogle !! :D
  • Or Else!! you know, I'll get the Scary lady with the you know what!! Waaassssuupppp????
  • @kathy WASSSUUUPPP, see I told you the cricket scared everybody off.
  • @Gumby Wwwaaassssuuuppp???
    Really you think it's the cricket? I'll get rid of him :( I thought he was cute!
    i think that all the regulars are busy in PM's and/or busy with real life, this forum, sadly it's dying
    Maybe we should be accepting those newbie friend requests and inviting them here, idk...
    I'm just like whatever.. these days .. no matter...
  • What happen with that US Open match!! i don't watch tennis but it's all over the news! Serena Williams? @catsnbirds @Karen68 ?
  • @kathy no idea about the US Open. I don't think I have ever seen one? Is it tennis or golf?
  • @kathy WASSSUUUPP it seems everybody is busy these days, it wasn't really the cricket :)
  • @Gumby Wwwaaassssuuuppp!?? Yep not the cricket lol!!
    people's just get busy!
  • Gooooo Pats!! Woot!!
    Nighty Night my friends, hope someone pops in soon lol!
    No worries OB , just me, go back to doing whatever you were doing. keep those blues busy will yes, winter is coming , fall is here, prepare for company..g'nite
  • good evening, whomever is here!!

Just checking in to see if there are any rumors of new levels for anything in ABO, ABRio, or ABSeasons coming out? Seems like it has been too long since anything new.
  • Hey there @To-Wallking-Tall ! so nice to see you !
    Id like to give you good news of any updates, but i haven't seen any lately :(
    @Ixan57 would be the one who keeps up with Rovio news ,
    crap my autocorrect most likely got that wrong, Seee is been tooo long!!
    OB set @To-Walking-Tall up with a drink and a meal , on the house of course :)
  • @kathy WASSSUUUP
    @ToWalkingTall It depends on how long its been since you have updated. There is Piggy Farm and Bird Island for ABO. Nothing new for Seasons since Ragnahog.
  • @Gumby Wwwaaassssuuuppp???
  • A new friend for WanderingStar and Phyllis!

https://youtu.be/Q85YBablshQ
  • Hello!
    How are you all doing?
  • OB, I'd like a tall glass of strawberry lemonade please.
  • Yes me too OB , with a shot of Sunshine's super secret flinging potion! and a shot of whatever ya got back there! put SweetP drink on my tab :D
  • @kathy WAASSUUUUPPP
    @sweetp hows things going?
    @tompuss we may need some new entertainment for Gumby's Place
  • @Gumby Waaassssuupppp?? OB aren't you listening,, Get the man some coffee!!
  • Relax OB don't go blowing up, iI was joking, but could you please put on a pot of coffee for Gumby?
  • @to-walking-tall pleased to meet you.
    Regards AB Seasons that's unfortunately dead and buired. See @kathy and myself's comments in walkthroughs golden eggs ragnahog #86.
    Rio don't know what their up to, every couple of months they bring out a update to address minor issues. So watch this space.
    Original now classic think as it their grass roots they will keep it. Their only updates seems to be for the mighty league. My opinion only, think the next game play release will be for the 10th anniversary. That date Dec this year or next? Not sure
  • Can't get the walking tall. @ mention to work
  • @Ixan57 I couldn't figure it out either! I thought it needed the dashes, but names with dashes don't show in the BP
  • @towalkingtall
    I think I got it! Lol see what you get here, all the answers you needed for one simple question HeeHee
Post in the New Forum!