The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2871
  • 159577 Comments
  • Very nice picture @tompuss
    Nighty nighty
  • I think I'll have an Old Golden Hen OB, since I'm enjoying The Golden Years! Hahaha!
  • To add the levels you want for the advent challenge, go here: http://www.angrybirdsnest.com/forums/topic/nests-advent-levels-tradition-request/

Also, please share the link wherever you think others might see it so we can get a good selection to use!
  • tesTing
    Did it wrong :(
  • Wooot!! I did it :) Just a matter of remembering, luckily i emailed the very simple instructions to myself, lol,, I've i do it enough I'll remember.
    anyway that's what I'm left with every time,, robbing me of a one birder!

OB I'll have a Blue Mongo please with a shot of Sunshine's super secret flinging potion !
  • Quiet night...
    *Gathers up Heyyougetouttamyway , who's cuddled up in my lap sleeping peacefully, tucks him in in his little shoebox , covers him snuggly with a warm patch of wool found in @Mumsie42 duster basket.. Nighty night little guy sweet dreams♡

Nighty night @Pa ♡♡♡♡
  • Good afternoon/evening/night/ morning @all, looks like a uninstall and reinstall, was holding out for a update (still got a lockout on seasons) to preserve the data that has only partially saved to a 4" phone. Can't get decent play on a small screen. Don't want to miss out on the action/fun. @sweetp thanks for your time and effort on the challenges, looking forward to the event.
  • @TomPuss thanks will have a old speckled hen. Had that many a time when not to sure of other brews. Can't go wrong with it. Unfortunately not had a chance to try any of the others.
  • @ixan57 Yeah, that's the only one Hubz has found too! He likes it a lot.
  • I’m back @ixan57 been in Somerset not Scotland!
    Thanks @sweetp off to your forum right away
  • Hello @ixan57 @Tompuss @Hunnybunny and @anylurkers :D
    Just took myself on a shopping spree! I never spend money on myself so it was quite a treat!
    got lots of nice warm clothes , new sneakers etc... I was having anxiety at the register lol!
    OB I'll have a Nice warm hot cocoa please with uhmm a shot of something ,idk what goes with hot cocoa?
    anyway And a shot of Sunshine's super secret flinging potion! having a real tough flinging time in Invasion of the Egg Snatchers! tough episode:/
  • @kathy Peppermint schnapps?
  • @kathy WASSUUUUUPPP
    @catsnbirds don't forget the Kahlua along with the Peppermint schnapps, makes for a good Hot chocolate.
  • Mmmm Yes @Catsnbirds Peppermint Schnapps yummy , thank you;)
    Got that OB .. thanks
    @Gumby Waaassssuupppp???
  • Arrrrrrrr cider country @hunnybunny sore head material
  • @hunnybunny curious about the quirky hotel
  • @kathy Ah Princess you deserve a little self indulgence from time to time
    You should have hung off till black Friday
  • OB thanks for the horsey bag the other night
  • Goodnight @anybody out there
  • Sorry i missed you again @ixan57 :( I wouldn't be caught dead in a store or mall on Black Friday! I don't like shopping really, so once in a blue moon in a quiet Sunday afternoon is fine with me, in and out, get what i need, no browsing lol!
    Heyougettouttamyway thanks v you for the he cheese, it's bigger than he is heeehee!
    OB be sure to keep Wandering Stars goodie bag full of his favorites :)
    And Ill have a Cup of Hot Cocoa with a shot of Peppermint Schnapps , that was yummy! and add a shot of Sunshine's super secret flinging potion , thanks :D
  • Well Heyyougetouttamyway' It's that time, yes one more nibble on the cheese, go ahead...
    *scoops up Heyyou and tucks him snuggly in his shoebox , covers him with the nice warm piece of wool*
    Im of to Dreamland as well

Nighty night @Pa ♡♡♡♡
  • @kathy WASSSSSUUUPPP
  • @Gumby Waaassssuupppp???
  • I'm off to Dreamland.
    *tucks Heyyougetouttamyway into his little shoebox with his nice warm cloth blankie , sleep tight little guy"
    Nighty night @Pa ♡♡♡♡
  • @kathy WASSSSUUUPPP
    @ixan57 seems like Rovio prefers not to give straight forward answers to questions.
  • @Gumby Waaassssuupppp???

arghhh @Ixan57 Yet another roundabout reply, not answering the question you asked, instead just again leading...
    Guess we'll find out when we find out!
    I am subscribed to the Rovio newsletter but hardly ever receive anything from them..
  • I'm off to Dreamland.
    *tucks Heyyougetouttamyway into his little shoebox with his nice warm cloth blankie , sleep tight little guy"
    Nighty night @Pa ♡♡♡♡
  • Wow Quiet Day!?
    Guys get your requests for The Nest Advent Event in! not much time left?
  • @kathy WASSSUUUPPP yeah quiet day in here for sure, everyone starting to get ready for Thanksgiving
  • @Gumby Waaasssuppp??? Thanksgiving? is another week away!
  • Well I'm off to Dreamland
    Nighty night @Pa ♡♡♡♡
  • @kathy WASSSUUUPPP

yes I know when Thanksgiving Day is, but people have a lot of cooking to do. And many people have to travel to be with family.
  • @Gumby Waaasssuppp??? Yeah your Right, i didn't think off people traveling.
    I never cook in advance lol.. do it all the same day , when i used to have a kitchen v to cook in :/
  • @kathy yep lots of travelers and before they can cook, they need to go shopping and buy all kinds of stuff. Its been crazy out there.
  • @kathy Princess, please remind of how to choose levels for Advent and where to send them? And that they all come from previous Advent episodes?
    I don't think I posted all my scores yet! Everything is 3-starred except for that dreadful level 17 in Seasons Greedings. . . . are those Blues on strike or what?! Little buggers!!
  • Ha ha how true @TomPuss I've gave up with rovio,. Wonder why they call themselves support. From all the requests I've submitted not had one bit of help or a non one size fits all answer.
    As for the independent article, if you Google rovio you will see numerous articles from a couple of years ago. When they floated on a stock exchange. Good on them, good to see a successful business. But in my opinion i think this is when the rot started. Staff cuts/pump out games/bombard advertising etc for the benefit of the shareholders.
  • Another Google search: rovio shares
  • I say why don't all us nesters get together and buy them out. (Wonder if they accept the currency the nestcoin) and run it as it should be.
    Next thought for me! Win the euro millions lottery.
  • Now @all next dilemma. In the new formed company whom do we appoint to the board of directors.
    Applicants and nominations below:
  • @gumby are you using your thanksgiving excuse to enjoy early. Don't blame you if you are. I'll do the cooking, have some of this and some of that, just to make sure it's OK
  • And I'm sure rovio must check out the nest. If you out there, remember the gamers whom made rovio a successful business. Pay a bit of respect
  • Hey everyone!
    @Tompuss here is the link to the Forum for requesting Advent levels
    http://www.angrybirdsnest.com/forums/topic/nests-advent-levels-tradition-request/

Yes any of the previous Winter levels , ie: Winter WonderHam , Wreck the Halls , Ski or Squeal, Ragnahog etc. I can't think of them all off the top of my head. Of course no Glitch levels , such as Seasons Greetings 1-17 I believe that was the toughest one. But there are some Seasons Greedings that didn't have the Glitch those are usable.
    Love that Picture , heeheee :D
  • Lol @Ixan57 I'm sure if we all pool our Rovio coins we could surely buy the Company !! I vote for @Birdleader as CEO And Head of the Board of directors!
  • @kathy whatshisname company mascot
  • Yes!! Good idea @Ixan57 :D
    Ya hear that @heyyougetouttamyway .. your gonna be a mascot!!
    *excited squeaking*
Post in the New Forum!