• @gumby Wassssuuuppp???
  • Nighty night @Pa
  • Nite nite @Ma
  • @kathy WASSSSUUPPP
    @trishohara hows things going?
    @rat yo
  • @Gumby Waaaassssuuuppp???
  • Enjoy your Trip @Pa :D be safe!!
  • OB I'll have a Blue Mongo please with a shot of Sunshine's super secret flinging potion and a few more Super seeds to munch on
    I really need the Super Secret flinging potion as I'm not finding much Flinging power the last couple days!!
    And even though it's not Tuesday
    WwwwHhhhiiinnnneeee
  • You probably can't see me from wayy over there
    But Nighty Night @Pa ♡♡
    Be safe.. hope you get to see the shining ☆
    What a Birthday surprise that Will be!
  • @gumby better don't ask. And by you?
  • Awww @trishohara things will get better.. I'm sure they will
    @Gumby Waaaassssuuuppp???
    Guess we won't see @Pa for a while he's off in Europe!!
    Been so quiet in here lately we need a birthday party!! And a little birdie told me there's one coming up soon!!
  • OB I'll have a Blue Mongo please with a shot of Sunshine's super secret flinging potion!!
    And one for @knichy he could use some flinging potion , having trouble with a particular pesky level!! That's in our opening statement right??
    Actually drinks on the house for all!! Put a sign out front or something get some customers in here!!
  • Dave cooking on the grill, I'll be back!!
  • @kathy WASSSSUUUPPP hope you got the fire department on standby LOL
    @trishohara I am ok
  • I should have @Gumby his mother cooked me Hockey puck!! Ooh she called it a burger and said it was my fault because I wanted yellow cheese and it takes longer to melt.. even though both burgers were done at the same time!!

Edit: the only reason i wanted the yellow wrapped cheese was because i didn't want her touching my cheese. She is very unsanitary yuk!!
  • @kathy MMMMM hockey puck burgers YUM
  • Nighty night @Pa
    Hope your having a Great time in Holland ? Sorry you and @bernersenn aren't able to meet up:( once in a lifetime.. but ya never know maybe you'll get another chance someday
    Hope you get to surprise our Star ☆ a what a great birthday surprise!
    Say hello to the Missus
    Don't worry I've got my eye on Minnie and the Heyyougetouttamyway's
  • @kathy WASSSSUUPPP a bit slow in the BP lately
  • @Gumby Waaaassssuuuppp???
    Yes it's slow and I'm worried @Birdleader will decide is not worth keeping open :(
  • Hint hint to everyone and alert all lurkers.. i know a little Star whose got a birthday coming up;) may 2nd i think Tuesday
    Let's get this place hopping!!
  • @kathy thanks for the heads up. Better start baking.
  • Didn't ya hear @Ma? I brought a passel of Heyyou's with me in my luggage. They just love the cheese over here.
    Nighty night @Ma❤️
  • ((((((( @Pa )))))))) Miss you . And you left a *ahem* few Heyyougetouttamyway's behind lol!!
    Nighty night.. hope your having fun ? ♡♡
  • I'm leaving the lot of them sprinkled throughout Europe @Ma.
  • Lol @Pa maybe they'll find their way to @Estar for her birthday heeehee surprise!!
  • ? @bernersenn should i get the puke bucket? Blues come clean this mess!!
  • @kathy bucket? Can fill a Swimmingpool with it.
  • TMI @bernersenn lol..(too much information) lol...
  • Well I'm happy heard from my @Pa so far away.. now i can rest knowing he's o.k

Nighty night again @Pa yeppers it's the weekend I'm allowed lol
    Nighty night Snort , nighty night Snicker hee hee hope i don't see you Sunday:/ lol
    Headphones in, listening to my book while flinging a bit..
    Happy Saturday all, and to all a good night..
  • @kathy WASSSSUUUPPP
    @rat the hey yous will find their way home. there was a trail of bread crumbs from your place all the way there. OR they will get squashed by the cars on the autobahn LOL
  • @gumby Waaasss? Thers a stohmm blowin' in ayyyaah ??
  • Well the headphones went In but they never came out lol.. woke up this mornin with a crook in my neck ,sore ears, and dead phone and headphones batteries :/
  • @kathy lol you aren't supposed to sleep all night with those in your ears
  • Yep @Gumby. Lol lessened learned..
  • @kathy sometimes I fall asleep with 1 in my ear, but wake up in the middle of the night to rip it out of my ear
  • Ya it wasn't comfortable at all @Gumby, that's what woke me up at i don't even know what time.. Very early,, tossed them on the bed, went back to sleep.. Very sore, back and neck..
  • Mornin' @Ma❤️
  • Morning @Pa ♡♡♡♡ Hope you and the missus are having a great vacation!!
  • when are you coming home ? I miss you:(
  • Hmmm another quiet night..
    OB I'll have a Blue Mongo please with a shot of Sunshine's Super Secret Flinging potion.. thank you.
    Trying to get all my feathers Pig Days.. it's rough flinging out there!
    @Gumby where'd ya go.. sleeping?
  • Nighty Night @Pa
  • Nighty night @Ma❤️
  • @kathy WASSSUUUPP I just had a five guys burger, they don't make hockey puck burgers like your MiL.
Post in the New Forum!