The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2663
  • 159679 Comments
  • @estar i played you a song, lol probably not your type of music but I played it anyway,, it reminded me of you being a shooting star hee hee
  • @kathy :) you got the crown back
  • Wooot @gumbyb Thanks i didn't notice: D
  • @gumby Lightbulb moment... you are so correct, that IS the reason I am shining brighter in the evening ;p
  • @kathy I did listen to the song and yeah not really my style, but loved the thought behind it for sure!
  • Lol @estar not quite my style either, the thought was there :D
    @gumby my pizza on the way:)
    Estar did you know me and Gumby are practically neighbors:) he lives one town over from me, bf actually helped him clear his driveway over the winter:)
  • I did catch that in the lurking yeah @Kathy that so strange but amazing! the world can be a small place sometimes!
  • Pizza here
    Bbiab @Estar so good to see you in case i miss you (((((hugs))))
  • @estar AH HA so you are one of the lurkers
  • But I do have to go now, almost 1 and this nightowl needs to turn off everything with a screen in order to tune out the nightowl brain enough for me to go to sleep. Yeah still need to do that, but it is a small price to pay in order for my sanity and my Starlight energy I gained back from it.
  • yup @gumby I am ;)
  • @kathy [[[[huggggs]]] enjoy your pizza sweetie!
  • @estar sleep well, and stop in once and a while :)
  • Sweet Dreams @Estar☆☆☆☆☆☆
  • @kathy I thought you said the top score was removed from todays challenge? It looks like it has returned
  • Ya @gumby the vik77ing score was removed see @sweetp and i and @peejaydee67 comment and the bottom of the walkthrough, refresh your page;)
  • Well wow @gumby @Sweetp must have got confirmation from that member that it was legit!
  • @Ma @Gumby Even a blind squirrel finds the nut occasionally. But he's not the best flinger in the Nest by a looooonnnggg shot. He's only got two 1st's in all of his entries. Both are suspicious. Check out his entry for Rio High Dive level 5. ha ha ha
  • @rat yea true anything can happen I almost had 89k 1 stupid monkey wouldn't die
  • yeah?
  • @estar -- O woe! Not only did I miss you, I completely missed your BirdDay! Great to hear from you, and to know that your new job and life are going well. Happy Belated Birthday! There's a bottle of Crystal with your name on it when you come back.
    Not to mention I missed so many people, who haven't been here for ages and showed up to wish you Happy Birthday.
    @Jlz666, @karen68, @tomPuss, @mumsie -- Great to see you all.
    Hi also to @everyone who is a more frequent visitor.
    @mumsie -- Would you believe that I agreed to be weekly tournament chair for the women's golf club I belong to? I had no idea how much time was involved. I wouldn't want to be the club president or several other positions, because I'm just not the kind of person needed. Nonetheless, I think weekly tournament chair is the most time-consuming job there is for the club.
  • That's why i questioned it @Pa @gumby I did my research ,i can't understand why is back, and no answer from @sweetp :( I'm wondering if he saw it removed and just re-entered it , not sure how that works when a score is removed by @admins ?

Hi @mvnla2 sorry you missed the party:(
    Tomorrow is @lesleyg but i can't find the banner: (
  • @gumby let me guess , the far right monkey dancing in the corner, stubborn ape!! Actually marmoset!
  • The Marmoset Murdering Moll Ma should be able to help you @Gumby. She made front page headlines in the paper over her escapades at the river.
  • lol @Pa I forgot about that hee hee, I'm not flinging the challenge, anyway is over and @gumby has probably fallen asleep on his tiny keyboard! we are gonna have to start sicking Snort on him lol, I'm putting in my headphones gonna listen to my book for a bit, before Snort starts draggjng me by my pajama leg ;)
  • Nighty night @Pa
  • Sweet dreams @Ma
  • @kathy @rat I am awake, just getting back home actually :)
  • technically marmosets are monkeys
    The marmosets are the smallest of all monkey species. Both marmosets and tamarins are considered to be the most primitive monkeys because of their anatomical and reproductive characteristics. Their thumbs are not opposable. They have claws on all digits except for their big toes, which have nails.
  • Happy Birthday @lesleyg :)
    Hope you Day is as Wonderful as you are, and all your wishes come true:D
  • Dinner over and so I don't appear rude,I've read back last page and......................
    Yes @gumby Jammies and movies days are the best!
    @hunnybunny That cake was spectacular! Unlike my banner lol! It's like keeping your 3yr olds first drawing I guess. Just can't get rid of it!
    @mumsie42 You came! Even though you only rocked for for a wee while it was lovely to see you. Enjoy Dutchieland!
    @mvnla2 Thank you and hope your new "job" isn't too stressful.
    @estar We get a few Bank holidays or Public holidays a year. It's a bit complicated as Scotland doesn't always follow the rest of the U.K. For example we all get Christmas Day & Boxing Day ,New Years day,Good Friday & Easter Monday,Spring (May) and Summer (August) The exception being that Scotland gets 2nd January because we're all obvious drunkards that seemingly need an extra hangover day ;) Now that's only if you're lucky enough to be employed by a bank or a company that adheres to these days,or has a husband to busy to take them. In this day and age it can be up to you or the employee whether you work them but if you do then you should get that time back. @hunnybunny could add to this as I'm not sure if Wales follows England? So basically we were celebrating the first public holiday of Spring. Bet you wished you hadn't asked?! That's nothing compared to the public holidays in the US though. Am I right? You guys get loads! Granted it's state driven I think and you don't get as much personal vacation time as we do.
    Right I've rambled on and need to get back to the more important TV watching. In mourning since the mid season break of "Walking Dead" so we're starting again from series 1. We do it every year to try to fill the time but the bloody thing is so addictive I can guarantee we'll be done in a few weeks. We've got until October before its back on *sob*
    Later peeps x
  • Hey @jlz-666 Everything looks Awesome!! I hope @lesleyg can pop in and see what a wonderful job you've done:D
    I'm at work still, but i felt bad seeing you here all alone:( Have drink on the house!
    I gotta poof back to work :/
    *poof*
  • @lesleyg a very Happy Birthday to you!! Hope you're having a wonderful day!
  • @lesleyg we've only met in a few walkthroughs, but what a great tactical genius! Have a bloody great birthday

@jlz-666 your banner was personal, my cake just googled! We have exactly the same bank holidays, other than your second Hogmanay Day. Us Welsh just recover quicker!

I've not flung a bird in two days. There is so much I need to catch up on elsewhere. See you lot soon xx
  • Happy birthday @AngryAdvisor. Angry? I've never seen you angry Lesley. Well, maybe that time I left the second "e" out of your name. ha ha But since it's your day I made sure to spell it correctly. May you have many more birthdays but remain forever young.

Hi Jules, Karen, Kathy, Mumsie, Estar, and last, but not least, Mrs. Bunny. It was great seeing so many of the coffee klatch crowd in the bar yesterday. It brought back fond memories. I will admit I was a little fearful of cheek pinching and hugs though. Like you Jules, I haven't been flinging much for some time now. But for a different reason. My cervical issues have severely limited my ability to accept challenges from the trophy greedy Whippersnappers. I still do, but my bark is worst than my bite these days.

• @lesleyg Happy B-day it looks like jlz666 put out quite the spread for it :)
    @ everybody else Wassup, Ill be back later Im gonna watch a movie
  • Hi to all those whose birthdays are now, recent or soon, here's a massively poignant song by one of the best '70's bands:

This song and video clip are pure nostalgia
  • Oohhh @Pellystar if that was'one of the best' from the 70's I'm sure happy i wasn't there lol
    No offense, or maybe i just got old lol!
    Totally forgot is Tuesday !
    'Sets out earplugs on the bar , booths and table by the door'
    WhinevAway everyone who needs to!
  • Hey Kathy

Sorry you didn't like it. I love this stuff and enjoy sharing, not everyone will share my taste!

But Roxy Music in their heyday were something else....anyhow...I thought you were there in the 70's///or are you a youngster? :)

• Phew! Just st got in in time to wish @lesleyg a wonderful birthday! Got a get some shuteye - getting up at silly o'clock to get the 6:20 plane to Amsterdam! Zzzzzzzzzz
  • @pellystar aren't you in Britain?
    I did grow up in the 70's but never heard that particular band , not here the States anyway
    Again no offense meant at all,, we all have different and some like tastes:\
    @mumsie42 (((((Hugs)))) Have a great time in Amsterdam!! To bad you couldn't hook up with @estar or maybe @bernersenn even ..
    Can't wait to hear all about it!
  • Does anyone know how i get to the bonus levels ? In seasons¿
    @karen68 @hunnybunny @sweetp? For example i find the GE at the end of Haunted Hogs, and a big bat , but the score board has 3 , and the walkthrough for the first one doesn't match the big bat, I'm confused: (
  • @kathy the bonus levels are for collecting stars & feathers. Look at the bottom of the level select screen in HH, WW, ACB & you'll see the 4 bonus levels for each episode.
  • AWWWWW!!!! Thanks so much everybody ;-) How very sweet!!!
    @kathy - Thank you so much for remembering my BDay! I'm so sorry I never seem to find my way to the BP these days...but hey, at least I usually come running to your "Bird Signal's" on the walkthroughs, haha :-D
  • ooh thanks @Karen68 the golden globes like under the Big Bat in HH?
    i saw tnem after i asked ,but chose to try the Big Bat which is Impossible !!
  • @Lesleyg (((((Hugs)))) so happy you found a chance to pop in:)
    And s yeppers I appreciate your always seeing my Bird signal:)
    Hope your Day was as wonderful as you are! Hope the sun was shining birds were singing and all was happy!!
  • @jlz666 - Thank you so much for my AWESOME banner! It's so cool that you made it "personal" Yippee ;-) I must grab a cupcake and some of that yummy pink champagne! Cheers! Everyone grab a glass...*Clink*
  • Also thank you to @karen68 for your well wishes!!! Nice to see you ;-)
  • (((Hugs))) @kathy :D I had a pretty good day...had to work mostly but now I'm done and happy to come here and see all my Birthday wishes here!
Post in the New Forum!