The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2103
  • 159737 Comments
  • @kelani aargh are those people mad? I've lived, indeed still live, with a gambling addiction, don't gamble anymore. But Candy Crush? You CAN'T EVER win any money!
  • Time to fling a bit. Few (read none) points made in the last couple of days. And in thirty six hours we get to Spain, where @fenikus assures me Angry Birds is illegal lol
  • Ok, let's look at this. #3 for now. Great, very great. Still at work, no time for flinging.
    But, tomorrow, a huge earthquake is comin' up. Good work my friends, fine targets.
  • Hey Everyone Hope all are flinging fine:)
    @Kelani you never told ME that about level 2 *crosses arms and stomps foot*
    oohh and i see Cylcone @Ratisbac is stalled for the moment but strengthening sounds scary I hope those in its path will quickly baton down the hatchez!!
    meanwhile in the N.E. a very unusual for this time of years it looks likea Nor'Easter is forming off the coast of Canada and moving down towards Boston where it will turn into a double whammy , the mild storm forming off the coast of Boston's South Shore region has already started to cause mild damage although insignificant at the moment it seems to be picking up speed!! there thinking of naming this one RobKat!! Definitively One to keep an eye on!
  • crap Now @Hunnybunnypagechanger has made it so I have ti backtrack and read yet Another page which i have no time for. . off to the Dr. bbs
  • Hi everyone :)

I seriously need to whine here. I'm taking my high school final exam tomorrow. I'm considered the best student in my class, and I've been learning for two weeks practically non-stop, and have a few more hours to learn tonight, but I'm still totally scared of failing :/

*earplugs in*
    WwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
  • @annifrid
    Fear is good. It keeps you on the edge
    Don't stay up too long, what you don't know now, you will probably won't learn in the next couple of hours. Sleep, if you can manage it, is your best friend now
    Good luck, although I'm sure you don't need luck, you'll do fine xx

Edit: I'm sounding like my mother, and I'm nearly old enough to be Annifrid's granny!!
  • @Hunnybunny I'm not gonna sleep at all. I'm so stressed and sick I wouldn't fall asleep anyway.
    In fact I've been sleeping during the day and learning during the night for the last couple days. Weird, and probably not something anyone would recommend to me, but it really helps me as I absolutely can't concentrate when there's someone else awake at home.
  • @annifrid
    Glad you found your own way. We are all different :-)
  • @Annifrid -- Sleeping during the day and studying at night is fine, just as long as you are getting enough sleep. Please be sure you take the test with a rested and fresh brain. I learned the hard way that taking an exam after an all-nighter means that your brain is mush, and you can't even understand questions that should be easy.
    Good Luck, but we know you won't need it.
  • @hunnybunny and @mvnla2 I kind of disagree, I do need all the luck I can get :) thanks anyway ;)
  • Your right @Kelani. That's a freak storm alright. Did you hear that one of the outer bands hit the coast not 15 minutes ago. Massive damage. On a ligter note, I did get a chance to fling a while today. I worked on one of my nemeses, BR-17. You're going to just love my score.
  • That's enough on my weak thumb for today. If I'm still fling capable tomorrow, I'm headed to BR-14.
  • @Rat I do love your #17 score. I wish you'd gotten a higher one. If it was just 60 points higher, I could post my 163k, like I threatened. :P Altho to be fair, I'd cut it to a puny 153k. :>

@Kathy I never told you what about #2? That it's an evil, repeating-score suburb of hell? I was under the impression everything I had to say was told to everyone all the time. :) I'll tell ya another thing about #2, it's reminding me of DZ-22. iPad-123k and I can't get 110k for a PC 1-birder with similar destruction. I may have to give in and test this one before doing some BR @fenikustermination

@Annifrid Good luck tomorrow. Just remember there's a reason why you're the best student. You know that stuff!

edit: And don't skip breakfast! :)
  • @fenikus nice job advertising the BP in high dive!

Oh, and Terence to B-3. Check. :)
  • @Kelani, @fenikus When are you pro's activating on BR-14? And are you dropping straight down after breaking through or traveling at an angle across to the right?

Edit: I need to know how to set up the Pixelator. It worked great on BR-17.
  • Wow @Kelani. You actually played level three to get points. You are desperate.
  • @Rat Level 2. 3 can get sucked up and spewed out a Ratticane. :) On #14 I land next to or just on the top left corner of the stone cube, drop straight down, explode about 1/4 inch from the ground. To be honest with you my best scores were 2 birders. Getting it with 1 is an amazing pile of luck.

Hey, can you explain your #16 1-bird aim point to me again. I fooled around with it today but saw 3 possible egg drop spots, none of which did anything fascinating.
  • Now, Now, @Kelani. No DBC'n. Mine was legit. I watched as the bonus birds were added. And I don't swipe or pause, or whatever it is you do to get your DCB's.
  • @Kelani, Terence to BR-3? That's an illegal move.

@Rat, check out my post in walkthrough for BR-14, there is even a screenshot there. Which reminds me…would have loved to see screenshot of BR-17 -- I have the 1st shot cold, but slightest variations in Matilda's trajectory can result in wildly different results.
  • @Kelani If, and I do mean if, I remember correctly, I came in on a high arc and activated to hit high on the platform. But I don't remember seeing anything hit the left structure. It just seemed to spontaneously start to shake. Stranger things have happened.
  • lol Pa @kelani had to play #3 cuz i scared him heehee
    good luck@annifrid !! ya eat breakfast! !
    I haven't checked the boards yet tonight but i will !
    OB a Marmoset killer please and and some nibble for my Pal!!
  • Nice Score on #17 Pa :)
  • @Kathy 2! Not playing 3 ever again. Big typo! btw, great job regaining your spot from Yoshiki ;)

@Rat do you mean the first gap between the two platforms, with a cardboard box , or the second gap on the 2nd platform, also with a cardboard box? :) That first one looks promising, but I could never hit the guys at far right.

@fenikus My mistake. Terence to BR-2. Same check.
  • Amazing. Anyone see that tainted dog jerky treats story? 7 years, 1000 dogs and 3 humans hurt or killed, and nothing recalled yet. I'm gonna stick to Milk Bones.
  • Nooo @Kelani I didn't see that! ! Damn No One caught it before so many deaths!
  • @Kelani I was talking about the top corner of the red platform, but I just shot a few at it to confirm and got nothing. So???

What typo Ma? Did Yoshiki make a boo boo?
  • no I think @kelani made a typo Pa.. he said he was playing #3
  • @Kelani I knew you'd get a kick out of me staying just below the threshold you set on 17. I almost died laughing.
  • I went back and reread it Ma. Your right. The Great and Mighty Lelani made a mistake.
  • I'm just trying to stay ahead of Yoshiki !
  • @fenikus I would have loved a screen shot on 17 too. I didn't realize it was going to be such a great score until Eggy bounced back in the boat. The points kept counting. I tried to activate the camera, but with the cover I have on my I-pad, it's hard to feel the buttons. And I still don't have total feeling in my thumb. Plus, I didn't want to look away. It was mesmerizing. Sorry.

Edit: BTW, I had 75k on the first shot without involving the vase.
  • You're doing great Ma! Couldn't be prouder.
  • what happened on #17 Huh? What'd I miss?
  • @Rat yeah, I figure you would. Anything to keep up the appearance you can do stuff like that on a whim :)

You mean the little red floating platform at far right?! Unless you're bouncing Matilda off the left side so she flies back to the left, I don't see any difference from the usual 2-bird method.

edit: your #17 experience sounds awful similar to mine, How much debris did you have left over?

@Kathy yeah, and I have a bag of one of the brands people complained about 7 years ago. :( It doesn't have a country of origin on it, though. Grr, I am so sick of cheap imported stuff.

Yes, I typoed. I got points in #2 -not #3.
  • @Rat Eggy jumped in the boat? you mean the bird? I assume you dropped egg in the usual spot in the gap past the banana on boat
  • o.k seeing as is Tuesday Thanks @Sweetp for putting the earplugs out! !
    WWWwwwHhhhhhiiiiiinnnnneeeee WWWwwwHhhhhhiiiiiinnnnneeeee! !
  • Ha ha ha ha ha ha You're too funny @Kelani. It was the Pixelator, not me. I hope I can get this thumb to hold out for one more day. I've got that wonderful procedure scheduled for Thursday. Yea!! I'll be in La La Land most of that day.
  • one for good measureand one for the road! OB a Extra strong Marmoset Killer Please! !
    I almost had a1 birds in #6 but noooiio
    WWWwwwHhhhhhiiiiiinnnnneeeee
  • Yep! Momma can back to roost in the boat @Kelani.

Edit: There was nothing left in the water for her to hit anyway. Everything was gone except for a few blocks setting on the right shelf.
  • What Procedure Pa?
  • never mind
  • @Rat don't you hate how after one of those procedures, the Doc tells you all kinds of important crap, knowing full well retrograde amnesia from the anesthetic will make you forget all of it?
  • I thought it was part of the storm that was gonna hit somewhere else ooosy

BBFNIMCBLIDKBPW
    *hangs sign*
    GoNe FliNgIN'
  • Watch the drinking Ma. You don't want to have two addictions at the same time. Stick with Blossom for now. I know it can drive you to drink. I played level three too.
  • It was all there in black and white in the news story. That's the reason the hurricane chaser approached from the south @Kelani. Ha ha
  • haha I thought the hurricane was gonna bite @kelani in the butt!! I read it wrong; )
  • I agree @Kelani. But I'll have SWDNF with me watching the video. Yuck.
Post in the New Forum!