Angry Birds 3.0.0 crashes at loading screen
  • Hi,
    here are my specifications:

Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100
    Android 4.0.4
    Angry birds 3.0.0

I was playing Angry birds as usual, at the moment I was on Mine and Dine chapter but suddenly when I tried to open a game again, it started crashing.
    Basically what happens is that after I click an Angry Birds icon, at the beginning I see a Rovio logo, then Angry Birds loading screen and then game just crashes and it takes me back to a home screen of my phone.

I uninstalled and then reinstalled my game and of course then it worked again but all my progress was lost.

Since I was saving my game progress with an application called "Angry Birds Backup 2 SD" by Frankie Wong I restored my progress with it but then game didn't work again and the same crashing problem appeared.

Bottom line is, when I do a fresh installation of a game, game works but I lose all my progress and when I restore my progress with a backup application, game doesn't work again.

Also, I have to mention that "Angry Birds Backup 2 SD" application has nothing to do with those crashes because game worked normally long after I installed it. Also, before game started to crash I haven't done any restoration of the game progress so this can't be a reason either.

Please help me fix that issue.

Best regards,

B
  • 4 Comments
  • maybe have corrupt setting.lua file? I also using that backup for my P3100, try just restore highscore.lua.
  • Ok I can try that but how to do it?
  • copy your current backup to other that Angry Birds Backup 2 SD folder,
    Do a clean install, play a level, backup again with only 1 level, then copy back ONLY highscore.lua file to Angry Birds Backup 2 SD folder, restore it.
  • Perfect.
    Worked like a charm.
    Thanks man!
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!