The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers
  • If you find yourself here because you are having trouble with a certain level, we are here to help you. We will provide positive reinforcement and troubleshooting for those that need it. If you just want to wind down after a long day of flinging birds and have a conversation with someone, we are here for you. Also, we do not like negativity. So if you are here to be nasty and foul, don't try it. We need to promote a positive atmosphere. After all, positive words breed positive results. Come on in and pull up a stool. We are here for you.

The Inspiration behind The Bloated Pig

One day, on a random walkthrough on the Main Site, Kathy sent out a cry for help. Rdnzlrips82 answered the call and helped her get through the pestering level. A rather hilarious conversation about Batman ensued. I then merged the idea of Batman and Angry Birds. Kathy suggested we move the funny conversation to a discussion in the Forum. Rdnzlrips82 did and started the now famous, Bloated Pig.

The Whine Club

Do you have a level that is just not working with you? Have you spent countless hours or days on that level? Do you think a little "Whine" will help? Well, you have come to the right place. We are happy to announce the formation of The Whine Club. The club is open to all members of ABN and meets every Tuesday. So stop by, tell us what level is troubling you and wait for the Whine Factor to kick in.

If the whining becomes too much for your ears, feel free to use our complimentary Angry Birds Earplugs supplied by Kathy.

Menu & Drink Specials

If you would like to order food or drink, find a member of the @team. If an @team member is not available to take your order, Orange Bird (the bartender/cook) or The Blues (the waitresses) will be more than happy to take care of you. All items prepared by our beloved chefs, Sunshine and Angryboy. We use egg substitutes, not real eggs! If you want something made that isn't on the menu, all you have to do is ask. :)

Menu

- E-Star's Early Bird Special (the early bird always catches the worm) & Earl Grey Tea
    - Kathy's Pig Muffin- English Muffin, Bacon, Egg and Cheese (to go! Gotta get to work).
    - Angryboy's Cranapple Juice
    - Kartflyer's Cappuccino
    - Burbman's Mocha
    - Angry Advisor' s Iced Coffee
    - Wrw01's Burnt Toast and Coffee with Grasshopper Pie (to go)
    - Wanda' s Peanut Butter and Bacon on Toast with Coffee
    - Laurence's Hawaiian Pizza
    - Kathy's Bacon Wrapped Shrimp
    - Mumsie's Miso Soup
    - Kimmie's Escargot
    - Karen's Mac & Cheese with Canadian Bacon
    - Ripsy's I'll have one of everything! It all sounds good! Platter
    - Lesleyg's Pork Chop with Apple Sauce
    - JLZ-666's Colcannon
    - JLZ-666's Secret Recipe Brownies ;D with Cristal!
    - Mvnla2's German Chocolate Cake with Bacon
    - Bird Addict 's Cosmo (Cheers!)
    - Rat's Utopia Mix

Drink Specials created by our beloved hostess, Kathy:
    Alcoholic
    - Peary Bird: (Vodka, Tuaca, B & B, Simple Syrup, Diced Pears & Nutmeg, shaken and double strained into a Cocktail glass, garnished with Orange Zest)
    - Angels Delight: (Gin, Grenadine, Triple Sec & Cream, shaken w/ice and strained into a chilled Cocktail glass)
    - Candy Cane: (Berry Vodka, Peppermint Schnapps, White Creme de Cacao & Grenadine shaken w/ice and poured into a Cocktail glass rimmed with crushed Peppermint Candy, topped off with Half & Half and a splash of Soda Water)

Non-Alcoholic
    - Angryboy Palmer: (Cranberry Lemonade & Georgia Sweet Tea poured over Golf Ball shaped ice in a Tall glass w/a Golf Club Straw)
    - Virgin Long Island ice Tea: (Tea, Apple Cider, Lemon Juice & Ginger Ale served in a Tall glass over ice & garnished w/a Lemon Slice)

All wine selections are meant to be paired with traditional Holiday foods.

- Schug Chardonnay 2012 (The 2012 Chardonnay Carneros reveals more hazelnut, honeysuckle and popcorn characteristics in a Meursault-like style. It also cuts a deeper, broader swath across the palate. With impressive purity, freshness and a touch of oak in the background, it should drink well for several years.)
    - Lake Breeze Sauvignon Blanc 2013 (This premium Chardonnay is barrel fermented in new French oak and then aged a further six months in barrel, while 30% of the blend remained in stainless steel. The result is a beautifully balanced wine with rich, ripe tropical fruit flavors.)
    - 2001 Harlan Estate (An American cabernet-based red that’s the equivalent of Bordeaux’s famous first growths. This dark, powerful stunner, comes pretty close. Its lush, sensual texture is a Harlan trademark.)
    - 2000 Littorai B. A. Thieriot Vineyard Pinot Noir (Thi
  • 159568 Comments
  • @rdnzlrips82... thank you for explaing so.well...sorry I had to step.away
    ....I hope everyone joins us this would actually make a pretty good angry birds side story as they have the comic strips and such:)... an extended little part of a movie or something..
    Or am I getting carried away.
    Now can we invite people to join us?
  • @kathy I posted a status update on my profile with a link here. It would be cool to get more patrons. All the good folks around the nest that are friendly. Like sunshine, laurence, iammighty, wanda, AA, E-Star, wrw01...people like that. Everyone is invited, as long as they are nice.
  • This is really cool, creative, well written, and a great idea. I would love to see this on a map. We could then turn it into a role playing game. Now that would be fun. Anyhow, I have to head over to Swine Hall to meet the Joker Pig. He's furious about the poor building codes in Pigham.
  • Oh boy!! That guy is a hard one to deal with..gl..we will get him though...one way or another:) I had a little too much at the Bloated Pig..oh boy you gotta try the "Pig Killer" itz a mystery drink. Orange bird ( the current Barkeep made it up.. not bad ..but its a kicker lol. Thanx for joining us:) see you tommorow...same bird time..same (only) bird site:)
  • Cool could we do a role playing game
  • Now driving off to Pigham City to hunt down some Pigs. All locked and loaded and great idea @rdznlrips82
  • @BirdLeader & iamMighty - Thank you for the kind words.
    I have more ideas about this and with a little more time, can edit the story to become more functional. As far as a map, my drawing skills are very crude. However my descriptive capabilities, partnered with a more apt artist, could really make this thing take off. So if we have any artists in the nest, we can make this work. I would love some suggestions, especially if I get stuck with character development. So until next time, continue to keep fighting for justice.
  • me too! die Piggies!
  • @rdnzlrips82 Mind if I join you guys? :)
  • Just an idea for a pig name: Mr.Oswine Crockpot, The Pigwin
  • @kartflyer Of course you can join us! Have a seat. What's on your mind?
    @sal9 Yes! That's what I'm talking about. I am currently writing up some character developments along the same vein. Feel free to continue input, everyone.
  • Could I join to?
  • @Harrystar6 You are already here, friend. Take a load off and relax. Feel free to order some breakfast. Everyone will be glad to know that we use EggBeaters here. No real eggs. And we have lots of bacon!:)
  • This is so cool!!! I can't believe my one simple post for help could have come so far:) I am soo excited:)
  • @kartflyer I owe u a drink...order it up:) juzt put it on my tab;)
  • @kathy Whatcha guys serving? :)
  • @kartflyer Orange Bird has anything you want.
    @kathy Just wait until you see what I've been working on for character development. :) This story is going to be taken to a whole new level.
  • I have a feeling its gonna get busy in here, so I hired blue bird as a waitress:) she should work out well with the ability to b in 3 places at once:)
  • Rd I can't wait..it is getting more exciting by the minute..I would like.to send out a general invite to freindz but I don't know how lol!
  • @kathy are you sure blue is old enough to serve in such an establishment?

Space Needle just fell on the piggies again, and I am back above average in all of space, what would you all recommend to get my nerves back down to earth before I go tackle the final two levels of Mighty Hoax?
  • @Kathy, @rdnzlrips82, thanks for being so creative! This is great!! What teamwork!!
    It's been a long stressful week, may I have a greyhound, made with Skyy Vodka?? Please, Kathy said the first one was on the house!!! :)
  • Maybe you can add 'Robbird' as birdman's sidekick!
  • You people are too funny! Remember, at a bacon and eggs breakfast a bird is involved, but the pig is committed. Sounds about right! ;-)
  • @ Burbman. Its ok she's paid under ths table..lol. does anyone know if there is a way to be notified of comments here?
  • @kathy - I think you subscribe by clicking the star of the post on the main forum screen.
  • @kathy I don't think there is a way to be notified. I thought the @ tags would work in here, but I was mistaken. I guess you just have to keep checking. Which, it seems to be busy so far today. It's good to see everyone here. May the stresses of your week and your flinging be drowned away by whatever you wish. We are here to make your life fun. Okay, I've gotta get some of this stuff typed out for an update to the discussion. Have a good time!
  • @rdnzlrips82, like PlayDBird said click on the star in the upper right corner, you will ge notifications!!! :)
  • Thank you @PlayDBird. I didn't see that post. My browser was viewing an old version.
    @sunshine You may have anything you like here. I'm sorry you had a bad week. Hopefully we can help make it better, just tell us what we can do for you.
  • You're welcome - but you may not thank me when your email inbox starts getting filled up with messages from rowdy flingers ;-)
  • Hmmm. Mind if I sit down for a bit and have a Jack & Coke? Just worked through Mighty Hoax and my fingers are tired! Now I need to figure out my next project. What are some favorite episodes to go work on?
  • @sunshine ...sit back relax and enjoy your drink:) orange bird will bring you and ty and playbird for helping me with.the notification button:)
  • Thanks Kathy, I will!! :)
    @Burbman, I must say I'm very impressed with your eye for 0-bird levels!!!! :)
  • @sunshine Thanks, but I just pay attention around here, and those zero birders keep me out of trouble at work ;) Hard to get in trouble for playing games at your desk when the game is just playing itself.
  • @Burbman, very true!! Lol :)May I buy you a drink? ;)
  • I am off to pigham city now that I am out of work, had my pigslide, and relaxed: have fun all :) enjoy I still have yet to conquer 3-7 lol, back to where it all began lol!
  • Hey all, since this conversation is going pretty well here, would anyone mind if I removed the thread from 3-7 walkthrough page?
  • @sunshine - why thank you! I will have the special. Waiting on the piggies in S&T 12 to fall down as we speak.
  • @kathy - go get 'em! Took me a few tries to get the hang of that one.
  • @Burbman, I have only had that happen one time, and it was not a full collapse. :(
  • @Amslimfordy don't mind at all...why don't you come back and relax when your done...ill buy you a drink:)
  • This is awesome
  • I imagine that The Bloated Pig has free wifi to help keep track of any pending pig issues. Since I'm currently on vacation in Mexico, I believe that a Piña Colada would help me through Fry Me to the Moon. Can you believe I was stuck on a plane when it was released and had to wait to be able to download?!? Oh, the trials and tribulations of being an AB addict.
  • Let me get you another drink, cats.
    Harrystar6, do you need anything?
  • @catsnbirds ..of course we have free wifi...can't guarantee the signal is constant..but better than the plane..I would have went into withdrawals. Hope your vaca is awesome...I am not sure if bluebird can make it to mexico but she will try pina colada on ice:) send her right back though we will be shorthanded..don want to overwork orange bird:)
  • @sunshine nope but beat up pigs!
  • @Harrystar6! you beat up the pigs, we will have breakfast for everyone!!!! :)
  • Wouldn't it be cool to turn this idea into a chat room? Then you could sit around and talk with others, and you could assign yourself a virtual drink...lol.
  • Die piggies
Post in the New Forum!