angry birds space update errors Page 1
  • Hello, I'm new to the website and was wondering if anyone is experiencing a problem with the update for the angry birds space game. I have the pc version and it says there's a new update. When I try to download it, I get the message "error: unable to find resource on server. please check if the URL is correct". Is anyone else getting this error? This is really frustrating. I'm not even sure if the new update is out yet. I bought the game the day it came out (3/22/12).
  • 15 Comments
  • I see no update available for the PC version at this time.
  • Me neither.
  • I think he means the bug fix update that came out on the 22nd.
  • There was none for PC.
  • Is anyone else getting the screen on their space game that there's an update. Maybe it's just my game. Was there a bug in the angry birds space game regarding updates? thank you for your input everyone!!
  • We haven't heard of anything here.
  • I also not because the popup is open accidentely on your pc and while you are updating it shows an error message because the update was not released.
  • does anyone know when the update for the angry birds space will come out? I'm still getting the error message on my game when I try to download the update that supposedly doesn't exist yet.
  • We will post when the update is released.
  • I'm getting the error today for the first time; this is on the Windows PC version, bought the day it came out. Today is the first time the game has told me an update is available (and I know it's true, I've seen it on my Android devices). I'm guessing this is just a traffic overload issue on the servers.
  • I got the same error message today. If I do as suggested and download the free demo, will it wipe out the existing game I have?
  • It shouldn't.
  • Thanks for the help. It worked just fine.
  • Yes, thanks, that worked for me too.
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!