whats your favourite angry bird? Page 2
  • 131 Comments
  • Awesome! Keep them coming
  • I'd say boomerang (since he does work at the BP Jr) but he's kinda unpredictable on the fields
  • Yep I like how you can do the semi shot with him
  • Yep, that guy's an AB legend
  • Yep he is handy indeed
  • Can we say antenna egg?
  • Yep of course
  • I am still getting the hang of him
  • boomerang's a tough one to get right every time, I think. the new egg's a powerful addition to the arsenal, and that's a very singular ability. Wonder where they all end up? :)
  • My Favourite is the white egg dropper bird ,just never lets u down ,and although shorter than me ,it hasn,t stopped our relationship from flourishing...(ooopps ,did u mean purely as a weapon in the game ,my bad ..../.that would be Blue 3 for the price of 1..
  • Awesome keep them coming
  • At moment the Orange Bird in Space!!
  • Awesome @cc jolly he is my third fav bird in space!
  • yellow bird!!!!!

1. He's yellow which is my favorite color
    2. He's helpful in Angry Birds and is fast.
    3. I have a plush version of him

I
  • Awesome he is my fav too! & @penguinlover awesome! I like Lazer Bird
  • (best to worst) 1st bomb u suck if u disagree ( disputed with orange)
    2nd orange cause if cramped or otherwise it pwns
    3rd big red (2nd or third is disputed. 4th yellow 5th green/ white 6th lil red ( what's with the lil red hatred because I happen to like pushing birds). Worst blue with the exception of seasons

• Shut up about the white bird he's just to awesome for u
  • @Hyperlegitblackbird Please be respectful to the users at ABN.
  • Sorry I just love the white bird and I realized mainly that no one likes it so I just don't understand why people hate it
  • I like it!
  • Hyper legit blackbird: Your behavior is unacceptable. Please stop being so rude to our members.
  • White Bird is pretty good
  • See my avatar? Bomber!
  • Awesome! My second fav is bomb from the ABo
  • I have only been playing a month or so and only ABO so I havent heard of some of the birds mentioned, I would say my favorate (at this time) is the black bomb. He seems to do the most damage if placed right. Imo
  • purple LAZAH
  • Awesome! Lazer Bird is my second fav so handy...
  • when you think about it... boomerang bird and lazer bird are very simular
  • Yere @angryboy I agree I personally find Lazer bird easier to use still like green bird but
  • Hmm @Harrystar6 this is a tough one..I think my favorite is yellow bird
    But after space I lile lazer bird too I had the same trouble as @ChaosTsar cuz when o go back to abo I keep tapping screen where I want yb to go. And in space I tap to make Lb speed up lol
  • That's awesome that happens to me too!
  • This is hard to decide! I like them all, really, so i'll make a list.
    1. Orange Bird- A powerful bird and in my opinion the cutest. I love that they got him into space!
    2. White Bird- She's one of the hardest birds to use, but she's still my second favorite.
    3. Terence- He always makes levels easier, and his noise is easily my favorite.
    4. Ice Bird- He's a bird made of ice! What else can I say?
    5. Pink Bird- She has a really fun power in my opinion.
    6. Lazer/Yellow Bird- Chuck makes aiming a lot easier.
    7. The Space Egg- The SE levels have all been really cool. I hope they will eventually put it in other levels, but if they don't, then oh well.
    8. Bomb Bird- You can never go wrong with explosions.
    9. Boomerang Bird- Hard to use, but fun anyway.
    10. The Blue Birds- Good on any level with a lot of glass, but can be frustrating at times.
    11. Red Bird- He might be at the end the list, but I still like him.
    And I've never used the Mighty Eagle (I play on PC), so he's not on this list. Sorry that that was so long, but I'm not very good at picking absolute favorites.
  • List of favorites:
    Original and Seasons:
    Big Brother Bird
    Black Bird
    Yellow Bird
    Orange Bird
    Green Bird
    Pink Bird
    White Bird
    Red Bird
    Blue Birds

Rio:
    Blu
    Blu and Jewel

Space:
    Monster Bird
    Laser Bird
    Fire Bomb Bird
    Space Egg
    Atom Bird
    Lightning Birds
    Super Red Bird

Mighty Creatures:
    Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Philadelphia Eagle
    Space Eagle
    Mighty Dragon

Other:
    Terence with Racing Helmet
    Bag of Cheetos
  • awesome favourites!
  • Thanks! Did I forget any?
  • No you didn't :)
  • all time favorite is the yellow bird
  • but i love the orange bird and the pink bird
  • When you add Super Seeds and King Sling to Terence, you get...A lot of points!!!!
  • woah @BB!!! that IS a lot of points
  • @BBinMiami so true Terence really kicks structures down with super seeds and king sling
  • I use Terence on my family I pad it's really fun watching terence smash through like it was nothing
  • @Harrystar6 i love Lazer bird 2 but i love the orange bird and the pink bird bc the orange bird is funny and cute and he blows up like a balloon i love the pink bird bc shes got my personality and shes very cute i have the orange bird plush as well and i ordered the pink bird on toywiz but it didn't ship yet :(
  • @penguinlover awesome! Hope you get your plushies soon :)
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!