Bring mighty eagle to android!!
  • Does anyone know if mighty eagle is coming to the android market?!?!
  • 9 Comments
  • maybe later, nobody knows it yet.
  • The plan is yes, but the purchasing/billing aspect seems to be difficult to implement.
  • ams, why is it difficult if through the amazon market place you could purchase the game ad-free?
  • Because it's a completely "separate" app to be ad-free.
  • It would be easier to do an app for $2.00 with no ads and Mighty Eagle. But, since people upload the apk files to the internet, most people who can download apks from the internet could get it for FREE. Rovio would want to keep their Mighty Eagle purchasable, right?
  • @AMslimfordy - I wonder, since I can't seem to get a solid answer out of Amazon, what's to implement? I can do in-app purchasing through Amazon flawlessly on such apps as Cut The Rope, Atari Arcade Classics, and a few others, just as easily as an iOS user can do it through iTunes, or Apple's App Store.

I suspect the real culprit is financial in nature.
  • It's hard to find a really definite answer to this question online. I have HTC Evo 4G, which of course is running Android. I have free versions of Angry Birds, Angry Birds Rio, and Angry Birds Seasons installed, all of which I downloaded from Android Market. Last but not least, I have a five year old who has asked me at least three times a week for the last six months to please check to see if Mighty Eagle is available for my phone. The answer appears to be No. AM I RIGHT ABOUT THIS???
  • Correct. Nothing to report yet.
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!