Just out of curiousity - Does anyone else play Angry Birds with the sound off?
  • I like to hear the music and whatnot when an update is new, but otherwise, I keep it off most of the time. Am I the only one or is this common?
  • 22 Comments
  • Your not alone, I do this to concentrate on the level.
  • sound on mute for the longest time.
  • I turn on sound when a new episode of Seasons is released because I want to hear the entrance music. Other than that, I have never played with sound.
  • I like to play without sound or music
  • I cannot remember the last time I had the sound on (except for when I accidentally hit the sound button when I go to restart a level, and then I immediately turn it off). I much prefer my own soundtrack (such as Black Sabbath, Ministry or Seether or something similar).
  • I always play with sound on, but only a few times my Ipod sound is on.
  • Always off; haven't even listened to new music on YotD. Maybe I should?
  • I like the music, but there is no volume control! I have to set the volume barely above off to knock it down to tolerable. All the variations of the theme music are pretty cool, but so loud.
  • I like to play with sound on low - and do like to hear the new music for seasons, but I generally have it on mute as the wife hates me playing it (heathen)
  • Sound off absolutely, that keeps me in stealth mode.
  • Sound on, unless my wife is home. She says it's annoying. :-)
  • i always keep the sound off, i turn it only when a new episode in seasons is released
  • Always play with sound off...my husband always asks me how come I don't put it on, lol...he said it's cool to hear the pigs...but he doesn't play AB or he would understand
  • I play with the sound off because my mother don't like the music.
  • Sometimes turn it off but i like to hear everithing.
  • Playing Angry Birds without sound is like eating a sandwich without bread.
  • with sound when I'm by myself, without sound when there's people around
  • I play always with sound OFF
  • I like sandwiches without bread...
  • My scores have improved since turning off the sound. Helps you concentrate.
  • I play it at work sometimes - need to have the sound off!!!
  • I think we've taken this one far enough. Would make a good poll.
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!