Recent Posts/Comments/Tweets Box Redesigned (Answered)
  • I can't see the recent posts/comments/tweets box on the main page. I used it to keep track of recent posts and to look at new walkthroughs and news. Is the absence temporary, or permanent?
  • 16 Comments
  • Thanks for the answer. I like the new look. I found something strange. When I looked at the 3 star walkthrough for "The Big Setup", it only showed a few walkthroughs.
  • the new chatter page works great for me.
    Silly question: what's the difference between "posts" and "comments" sections ?
  • @bigbrotherbird97 : The Big Setup walkthroughs are 5 levels per video.

@sal9 : A post is the actual page, such as "Wreck the Halls Level 1-25 Walkthrough", so the posts section lists all of those. A comment is anything that a user writes on one of those posts, so that section lists everything users are writing in response (such as their score & strategy).
  • ah ok, recent comments versus active posts.
  • If anyone else has comments, questions, or concerns please feel free to leave them. We take all these changes very seriously and don't make them without thinking that we're doing it for the greater good.

The old "Posts, Comments, Tweets" box was really bogging down the page loads times. I thought it best to remove it and move the "Comments" portion to the "Quick Nav" box on the top right.

Slim, thanks for the helpful responses.
  • Maybe adding the chatter link to the more tab on this forum page.
    The same link that is available on the main page.
  • @AMslimfordy So you guys don't post all of the videos now? Or did you just post certain videos now?
  • Oh, so all of the levels are now bunched up then, right? I think I kinda liked it when each level had its own page.
  • Again, you have this backwards. Any newer levels have individual pages. It's the old levels that are "bunched" together.
  • Oh, now I get it. I'm sorry, my bad
  • It's fine. Good to clarify.

BirdLeader and I are anxiously awaiting the untethered jailbreak of iOS 5.x for iPad 2. At that point, maybe during downtime we can go back and individually record some of those levels. Maybe.
  • those videos can be easily trimmed to individual levels with or without sounds/music.
    probably easier than re recording all of them.
    if you need a hand for this, I'd be happy to help.
    credits will have to remain where they're due of course.
  • Not a pressing issue, but it would also be nice to re-record using iPad/HD. Some of those are from a propped camera.
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!