New Bird Ideas? Page 2
  • 241 Comments
  • Actually, @Azmy made a rainbow bird idea that can transform into any bird your choice when tapped. I thought of a circle selection listing all of the birds, (Except Mighty Eagle, duh,) when you tap on one, it instantly changes into that bird, but it could be a rainbow mocking bird.
  • how about a shuriken bird.when you press the screen,it turns into a shuriken,spinningand crashing everything in its way.then,it will come back from the other side and crash more stuff
  • Maybe a bird from angry birds b.c?(before century)
  • How about a bald eagle that dive bombs then snatches up a pig in its talons then drop on a structure doing damage and sending the pig to its oblivion. Or maybe a pigeon that "strafes" the field...
  • i thought of a purple "virus" bird that "infects" any nearby blocks/pigs and thus destroying them as well as mutating pigs into a orange mutant bird once it reaches the ground it walks on legs destorying everything in it's path untill it reaches 11 blocks destoryed on foot
  • Sorry, @TruckDriver if you have an android, then you probably have never heard of The Mighty Eagle. You can buy it for 99 cents on the IOS device. Android doesn't have it. You throw a sardine can, and it summons the Mighty Eagle. It destroys everything until it hits the ground, then it rebounds off of it. And instead of real points... you get total destruction score. And if you hit 100% then you get a feather.
  • I like these ideas. I like the mockingbird idea the best!
  • @EasyEagle17 - OK, so I'm an Android guy! :-) However, I do know about the mighty eagle, but my suggestion was for normal game play, not Total Destruction (too bad, though, as TD is right up my alley!).

I will say this though, my hats off to those of you that play AB on a phone screen, regardless of platform. I don't know how you do it... I play on the Xoom tablet. I installed Rio on my DroidX phone, and found it to be almost unplayable, it was so small. But that could just mean I need new specs!! :-) :-)
  • I was reading a book called The Hunger Games... and they had a bird called a Mockingjay. Any ideas what that the bird could do?
  • (French accent here) Taunt you a second time...?
  • Maybe for ABR the toucan... it could drill straight downward!
  • My friend gave me an idea, and I expanded on it: THE PHOENIX. It's (obviously) a flaming bird. It melts through glass and when contact is made with wood, it burns, burning wood touching it, and so on!
  • @BugCrunch - the PHOENIX sounds like a helluva good weapon for use in a boss battle level...
  • How about a fat round green parrot... When activated, would grow larger and drop vertically downwards...
  • maybe a bigger version of the egg bird which instead could lay an egg the first time you tap the screen, then when you tap again the egg will be a bomb bird which just falling down, AND then tap once again to make the BOTH birds explode...... i think that could be AWESOME. what you think?
  • A pigeon bird that drops a 'load' onto the pigs and structures below
  • That's the White Bird haha
  • "cuckoo bird" wen you tab he get a ability of a other bird but you don't know which.
    "Portal bird" go through wood and stone but not through ice.
    "Nuclear bird" makes stone change intro wood, wood intro ice and ice intro stone when the bird hit a it.
  • @birdleader ; realy a dodo bird? What are its powers?? maybe a vulkano eruption when he hit the ground or a element.
  • dont think this has been said yet but what about a giant blue bird. like the big red bad boy, but a big blue one that smashes through thick ice.... could have a whole new type of level then with thick ice to smash.
    Or maybe a triple yellow bird!! could you imagine that. so not so much new birds, but looking at whats already there, and just making it awsome!!
  • Maybe fire bird? When it hit, all the wooden blocks to will burn. Pigs can also be burned.
    It will work like a black bird, so that it will not explode.

Or a bird that will let go earthworms. Earthworms will make holes in all. When first worm explodes comes the second worm. And when the second explode will be the last - third
    That worked like a bull in Worms Reloaded.
  • I think there should be an orange bird that when tapped, it goes on fire and when it hits wood, the fire from the bird spreads on it and can kill pigs from far away distances.
  • @XTac oops i didnt see that your comment was the same as mine, sorry
  • Or how about a grey bird that drops three bombs?
  • No. Or a silver bladed peacock that when tapped, it throws swords (which are meant to be the pretty colourful things on the back of the peacock). It has 5 of them but its head can also attack the structure.
  • How about a bird that is all the now birds(Red,big red,yellow, green,white,black,blue,Mighty eagle)all mix together and the color is rainbow?
  • I just recently bought AB Rio and I found out that at the carnival episode there was another new bird that is supposed to jump onto the structure and fly off after tapping the screen. It makes a big devastation on it.
    P.S. I have an idea for a new theme on Angry Birds Seasons and is only for US (even though I'm British). It could be about Independence day even though it was yesterday. the pigs can wear Uncle Sam's hats (which can be spoofed to Uncle HAM'S hats!) or George Washington wigs.
  • The theme could be called "Pigs in wigs" or "Happy Forkth of July"
  • Hey guys, I'm new here.
    I have a great idea for a new bird, it could be a tubby purple bird and when you launch it at the pigs' fortresses it instantly eats the first thing it touches (basically if it touches a stone block it isn't destroyed instead it goes inside the bird's fat gob)
    The bird disintegrates and goes back to the slingshot, you can relaunch it and make it spit out the object it ate on top of the fortress, kind of like the white bird.
    Hands up if you think Rovio should have something like this.
  • Great ideas everyone! If I have time, I may try and draw out everyone's birds in an Angry Birds stylee. :-)
    How about a black and purple bird, and when it hits the structure, it turns into a temporary black hole that sucks up everything in it's path for like 3 seconds?
  • An owl that ground pounds when you tap the screen
  • OOO and they should have Blu updated into the original version or something like that
  • Guys, if you want your birds drawn out make a new post stating their body shape, color/pattern and power. You can also add extra notes if you need to. :-)
  • Are you offering to draw them?
  • I think the pigs should employ a corrupt grey bird to help them defend their constructions. It will be placed at the far right of the level and will periodically jump out from a little cannon and send a rapid fire of eggs/guano/something to deter our avian artillery. I reckon this will be great for boss battles or levels that need a little extra trickery.
  • @BirdLeader Yes, I am :-)
    Also, anyone who wants theirs drawn, state their body shape, colour/pattern, power, beak shape and expression. I will try and draw everyone's ideas! :D
  • And Bobomb Bird, that's a great idea!
  • a purple bird that when the screen is tapped, will turn the screen darker and you can tap anywhere on the screen for it to teleport.
  • A purple bird that acts like blue from rio and flaps his wings hes lumpy and round shaped
  • My bird's body shape is the same as the black bird!@vezok1090,it's nice that you have drawn our birds,can you post our bird's drawing that you have drawn?(Remember to write down who created the bird!)
  • @angrybirdsiscool , Sorry I haven't drawn them yet, I've been busy with school. But, the 6-weeks are coming up! So I should have time to draw them then, and I'll start now :-)
  • I hope mine was descriptive enough
  • My 6 year old son has started designing his own levels for a new Angry Birds! He has great ideas so Rovio contact us!!!
  • Everyone, I'm off school now, so I'm gonna start drawing out everyone's ideas! I'm also making a new thread where you fill out a form for your bird ideas, so it makes it easier for me to get an idea of what your bird should look like. :-)
    I'll also make another thread that will display the bird artwork. Both of these threads will be posted in link form when they're complete! :D
  • I am rather partial to owls. I really think we should have one you launch, swoop down and will pick up the pig swoop up, and drop it, say over a cliff, into a hole, down a mine shaft, onto some rocks, into the water. Do get rid of the pig in a new way. The pig could squeal all the way.This would be really cool in the night, say special for Halloween. Or dark building. cave. outdoors, haunted house. Midnight in the city, parks, at lakes. farmers fields. camping. Lots of possibilities.
  • Just letting everyone know, the bird drawings are going great! I've done quite a few already and it shouldn't be long before most of them are done!
  • how about an acid bird, you can click and hold over the spots you want when hes over them, or you can smash him into things and will burn through objects, slowly shrinking, if i knew how to post a screenshot i might draw one up for a rough draft.
    and maybe an advanced mode where normally the things the birds have would be overkill but how about in advanced mode the blue bird splits into 6 if you tap twice, red bird is a bit stronger,yellow bird goes a bit faster and can spin like a saw blade, and the black bird has spikes that fly off upon detonation. but to make up for these birds upgrades the pigs in advanced mode have better defenses, in which the might even have a better builing material such as steel, maybe the occasional diamond here and there
  • A flying dinosaur that drops a heavy boulder which plows through everything in its path.
    A phoenix that shoots a penetrating fireball.
    A turkey that hits way harder than the red bird. (kind of like the big red bird in The Big Setup)
  • although this is good that were coming up with ideas, some of these ideas are getting abit out there, i mean, yea, eventually well come up with something good but i mean, a good bird is a bird whos powers dont overlap into other birds, whos powers are far off from others, a turkey might be good for a one time thing such as a thanksgiving themed seasons but still, its basically the big red bird.by the looks of it, a fire themed bird would be the best because its powers dont overlap into others and its far off from other birds powers.@banzaigtv i thought this was angry birds not angry dinosaurs.better than big red but not the mighty eagle? umm, overkill much?
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!