New to the whole world of AB!
  • OK, so I bot AB from Intelapp.....Have three stars on all levels and MOST golden eggs, stars on most of the eggs. Then, oh wow! IntelApp released ABRio. Now I have three stars on all levels of it, too....NOW I discover all you guys, and I'm throughly confused. If I buy AB here, will I automatically get this new Mine & Dine level? And will what I've already accomplished in the version I already own show up and be saved in the new purchased version or will I have to start all over? (I'm on PC, btw, Windows 7). And what's with the whole feathers and mighty eagle thing? OK OK. I confess. I'm old and slow, and, although as addicted as all of you, it takes a bit for me to catch on to everything that's going on here......have a heart....help out an old lady who just lives to play birds!
  • 3 Comments
  • Thank you so much! It does answer the questions I have right now. I think. Maybe. Probably most, anyway....But I do wonder how come ya'll are so far ahead of AppUp? So, if I go buy AB and RIO at this download site, will I be notified when upates come out, or where do I go to check? And when will Seasons be out for PC? Wow, I guess I had more questions afterall!! LOL...Thanks so much....I love this site almost as much as I love ABs!
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!