Do you play Angry Birds zoomed in or zoomed out?
  • Hi,

I was just wondering in what view-mode everyone is playing. Zoomed in (like the level starts) or zoomed out (pinched to see the whole playing field)?
    My platform is the iPad and I play zoomed out. That way I have an good view of the whole playing field.

I'm trying to make walkthrough video's and I'm making them zoomed out, but I was wondering if I'm one of the few that play zoomed out and it would be better to make video's zoomed in.

Greetz from the Rainy Netherlands
    E*
  • 8 Comments
  • @E-Star I play zoomed out but all walkthroughs are zoomed in :(
    What program do you use for videos???
    Greetings from sunny austria :D
  • To me it totally depends on the level. I think for walkthroughs zoomed in is much preferred so you can see where the birds hit and the angle at which they're released (said that backwards I know).
  • I like zoom out. Because I can see the whole level.Zoom in makes people aim more incorrectlly
  • @Andreas189 I also found that out that i had help from the walkthroughs, but couldn't replicate the video because the where zoomed in. So maby i'm sticking to zoomed out, because there are already a lot of zoomed in video's. By making zoomed out video's i can help the people that are playing zoomed out. Also it makes video making easier for me, because i haven't had much luck playing zoomed in. It takes me forever to duplicate my highscore for the video.

I'm using DisplayRecorder from Cydia (bought version, the free version worked, but not completly, had a lot of bugs).

Ps hope my english is understandable. I typing without spelling check :s
  • How can i buy things in cydia? Can i buy cards somewhere like for the appstore or do i have to make an own account and have a credit card? Cause thats what i dont like on android!!
  • If you make an account in Cydia you have 3 options for paying to choose from. I buy with PayPal, because we don't have a creditcard.

http://www.iphoneclub.nl/iphone-tips/jailbreak/applicaties-kopen-in-de-cydia-store/
    This a dutch site that explains how to buy stuff in Cydia. Maybe you can translate it to English (i translated my webpages with Google Chrome, it automatically asks me if i want the page to be translated).

Hope it also applies for android.
  • I ll try! I think i ll understand dutch cause its similar to german :)
    I dont have android but i have heard that for android market there are no cards like for appstore and i would hate that!
  • Second that!

My husband changed to the Samsung Galaxy S II (i got his old iPhone 3gs, whoo!) recently and couldn't buy apps. But he found out he could purchased a creditcard online, kinda like prepaid creditcard, because you buy the card with an amount of money you choose on it. That way he can buy his apps in the appstore.

Good luck with your purchase on Cydia!
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!