Angry Birds Mighty Eagle Walkthrough Requests Page 3
  • 205 Comments
  • The first thing you do to get the feather is to follow the walkthrough on getting 3 stars. Then, you aim the fish can to where the first tower was. The mighty eagle has to destroy everything. Also, I have trouble with level 16-3. I have feathers in all other levels except that one. Thanks!!
  • thanks to bird leader i found this mighty eagle thing i need 6-8 and 8-7
  • I've got 16-1, 16-3, 6-8 & 8-7 officially in the walkthrough queue.
  • I also need 10-2, 10-9, 10-10, and 10-11 for total destruction. Oh, and I still need 8-7 only because I sweeped up 6-8.
  • bigbrotherbird97, I just solved 16-3 by hitting the big rock with TNT with first bird, hit the wood at the bottom of the first building with second bird then shoot the last bird then go straight to the mighty eagle, shoot at the big red bird and make a destruction ray using the mighty eagle and the big red bird.
    Note: It doesn't work all the time," Works most often."
  • Don't ask me levels that I asked before like levels 6-8, (just destroy the the bus with the birds and the 12 stones that are square by the mighty eagle) 10-2, 10-9, 10-10, and 10-11 (big red bird destruction ray).
    Now I need 12-2, 13-3, 14-7, 14-8, and F-2.
  • FujiToast:
    I finally solved 16-1, so you can remove it from your list unless someone other than myself requests it.
  • Hey everybody, as BirdLeader said we have 8 new walkthroughs posted and I just fixed the ordering so they are set to go.

Those walkthroughs are:
    6-8
    8-7
    10-2
    10-9
    10-10
    10-11
    16-1
    16-3

Enjoy!
  • PLEASE add a Mighty Eagle Walkthrough for 1-15. I'm going crazy...
  • 1-15 added.
  • 14-8 is just killing me. I'd really appreciate a walkthrough...
  • Summer Picnic level 1-30 and Season's Greeding level 1-16 are killing me. There the only two I'm having difficulty with. I can only get 89% and 91% respectively. Can anyone help me please!
  • @Smudger81 -- this thread is for the original Angry Birds mighty eagle walkthrough. For Seasons, go here: http://www.angrybirdsnest.com/forum/discussion/380/angry-birds-seasons-mighty-eagle-requests
  • @ChaosTsar, thank you for the link, you're a legend. Now I'm only stuck on Seasons Greedings level 1-16 like the rest of the world!
  • Mine and Dine17-13. Just cannot get this feather. Got all the rest. Any walkthrough or hints?
  • i just got all three stars on the mine levels and when i went to use my mighty eagle it wiped out all my previous scores on all of the levels. is there a way to fix this?
  • I keep getting weird percentages on 17-3 and 17-13 for Mighty Eagle and I'm ready to scream. I will completely clear the screen and it'll say 89% or 95%! This is happening on both levels. Anyone else experiencing this?
  • The levels I need 100% are levels 17-3, 17-13, and 17-15. Thanks
  • @kkm I have never heard of that happening. What a bummer. If you don't have a backup available or if you haven't recently synced with iTunes I'm not sure there is much you can do. More info about backing up can be found here:

http://www.angrybirdsnest.com/2011/08/how-to-transfer-angry-birds-progress-between-ios-devices/
  • Has anyone yet to get Mighty Eagle 100% total Destruction on 17 - 15... I have them all but that one... 99% is the best I can get after hundreds of attempts...
  • Yes. The key is to use birds to destroy the left and use the Eagle on the right. Also, some of the glass pond (far right) MUST be destroyed; the more the better.
  • I have done that.. and Never 100%... can you Post Video???
  • Fuji has a large list already with Seasons. Perhaps this will be added eventually. At 99%, I think you have a pretty good chance. Just need a block or two more.
  • Has anyone beaten seasons greedings 1-16? I've gotten feathers on all the other boards but after hours of trying I still can't get 100% on SG 1-16. I just want to confirm if it's a bug. I can say all other boards are doable even though some are difficult. Thanks
  • For 17-13, I found that all the rocks in the rockpile (on the left of the two crystals) need to be destroyed for Total Destruction. You gotta place the can of tuna such that the rocks are in the destructive path of the Mighty Eagle. When I did it, I had some wood blocks left on the right, but it was still enough to qualify for a feather.
  • 17-15, please!
  • Hey Guys, I'm currently working on getting the Seasons requests done, I'll come back to World 17 as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience!
  • Alright, I've got the ABS Eagle walkthroughs done for now. The requests I see for ABO are 1-15, 14-8, 17-3, 17-13, 17-15.
  • Here's a second for 17-3. It's the only one I have left, and so far I can only get 96%. Grrrrr
  • Alright folks, you're not the only ones having trouble with 17-3 and 17-15. I was trying to get those recorded last night and wasn't having much luck. So these are my questions:

For those who have accomplished 17-15, did you have to take out the crystal in the top right and/or the miners hat in the top left to get total destruction?

And as far as 17-3 goes, does anyone have ay tips at all? I've tried a whole slew of techniques and have only mustered up 95%.

I'll keep trying on these but need a little help from the community. Help me, help you! ;)
  • I already pass whole world 17. I can help you make the walkthrough also if you needed.
  • 17-7, 17-9, and F-2
    PLEASE
  • Will somebody PLEASE put up a mighty eagle walkthrough for SG 1-16? I know it's difficult and I'm sure people are working on it, but that is the only feather I haven't gotten in the entire Seasons game. Thanks.
  • @doc There is a separate forum post for Seasons ME requests (http://www.angrybirdsnest.com/forum/discussion/380/angry-birds-seasons-mighty-eagle-requests) and another specifically for SG-16 (http://www.angrybirdsnest.com/forum/discussion/400/total-destruction-on-sg-16-with-the-mighty-eagle-is-possible-screenshots).

Thus far, only a handful of users have obtained the feather, and none were using jail broken devices.
  • PLEASE!!!!! 1-16 on trick or treat is Impossible!!!!!!!!!
  • @doctorjan There is no "1-16" in Trick or Treat.
  • Sorry. On season's greedings. And 1-20 for that matter.
  • Never mind. Got ' em. Thanks.
  • Dont need the mighty eagle ones in angry birds anymore thanks!
    I got them all even 14-7, F-2, and 17-15
  • been stuck on 6-15 for 2 days... cleared every item I could see, but only got 96%... any pointers?
  • happened again... cleared every board, balloon, etc, and got 82%
  • @phungi Pretty repeatable sequence...

Black Bird: Hit the bottom-left of the first structure.
    Yellow Birds: Hit the bottom-left of the back structure.
    Green Birds: As necessary, either spin them into the bouncers to get the back structure, or go straight into the first structure. (I usually do the former, but doesn't matter much.)

Sardine Can: Straight down and slightly backwards. Try to have it stop basically where the last Green Bird is at the beginning of the level (above the left edge of the vertical portion of the platform). The trick to TD is to destroy about half of the bumpers.
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!