ATTENTION: Angry Birds PC Intel AppUp version users
  • Follow these steps to upgrade to version 1.6.2:

1. Go to download.angrybirds.com
    2. Download the demo installer. This will override the older version, but your high scores and golden eggs will remain intact.
    3. Launch the game and click on Activate Full Version.
    4. Complete the purchase and receive the activation code via e-mail.
    5. Enter the activation code to unlock all your completed levels.
    6. Clear Level 13-15 to unlock the last set of levels for Ham 'em High.

Now you can finally continue Ham 'em High and play Mine and Dine!
  • 5 Comments
  • Rovio Support, Aug-18 14:56 (EEST):
    Hi ***,

and thanks for contacting us!

Intel AppUp will receive updates just like other platforms, though their release has taken a bit more time. Unfortunately, we can not give any release dates at the moment.

Best Regards,

Veera
    Angry Birds Team
  • Yes, you can most definitely purchase the standalone version if you don't want to wait for AppUp, but I understand that some people would prefer to just hang tight. Fair warning, if you decide to purchase the standalone version it will overwrite the AppUp version. Your progress should remain intact, but you will likely not be able to access future updates via AppUp.
  • I no longer have Intel AppUp, so it makes no difference. The standalone version completely replaced the AppUp version, but I still have my high scores. Now I can receive updates as they are released, not six months later.
  • I understand. I just wanted to make sure other people who read this are aware of what happens if they chose to do the same.
  • I have AB and AB Rio directly from angrybirds.com, luckily. AppUp users must feel as if they have basically been left behind :\
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!