Is that Boba Fett telepod on e-bay?
  • i am not so desperate to look Boba Fett telepod everywhere and every day but browsing through e-bay i noticed what might be Boba Fett telepod. You may ask seller if that figurine is telepod or action figure from some other Star Wars set. I enclose link and hope it will work.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Angry-Birds-Star-Wars-Telepods-and-Others-Lot-Maul-Windows-etc-/321242849098?pt=Games_US&hash=item4acb90df4a#ht_25wt_1170
  • 3 Comments
  • Yes that is the Boba Fett telepod for real. The seller is probably one of those who have an assortment 'pre-release' goods and decided to sell the whole lot away.

I suggest you contact the seller to see if he has the original packaging to prove their authenticity; the item description as "New" should come with the original Hasbro packaging, whereas "pre release" commercial samples may not have packaging at all, and it should be flagged as a "used" product instead. This is how I would haggle or find out more details as to where the seller got the Boba Fett telepod from.

Before anyone else is curious, yes, I have had seen the actual Boba Fett telepod, and no I am not going to boast about it as it's nothing special to me. Heck, using him as a character swap is not even enjoyable to me due to the unreliability factor.
  • I think that is the series two figure, not the telepod. The telepod is holding a gun.
  • Thank you @SnTrooper. Just checked - boba fett telepod indeed has a blaster slung under his helmet on the right side.
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!