Angry Birds Original New Menu Design Poll
  • 14 Comments
  • I don't mind the new music (I usually play with sound off anyways) but I don't like the new menu design, the flying objects are distracting IMO. The old menu design was better.
  • Old menu design is better
    New music is better
  • Agree with Slim
    1/ I don't like the new menu design, especially if someone is trying to get the Golden Egg #8, it will no longer available.
    2/ Don't like the new music either, I prefer the classic one
  • 1. Well, 50/50
    2. This music is actually the same as the 3DS version (AB trilogy). I like this music when I first played AB Trilogy on my 3DS
  • @AMslimfordy The golden egg is not bugged. I got it by tapping on the same place where the sun was before.
  • Yup, it's not bugged. Tap at the ABSW logo (not the play icon) and tadaaa!
  • (1) Old menu was much better.
    (2) I always play with sound off.
  • Thanks guys. I'll update the post in lecture this morning. Maybe a new vid would be good too.
  • Never noticed menu until now.
    Hate the music (compared to the old one).
  • There changed background is to save game size? before is every episode have own background, it will contain many single file.
  • I hate both changes. New menu design is terrible and tune is annoying. I hated when they changed menu screen in Seasons and now they did it in Original, but it's O.K. if it saves game size, it is already huge.
  • I didn't even notice the menu changed until I read it here, and I play with sound off.. so I guess I don't mind ;)
  • I play with the sound off. It's fun to hear the first few times, after that I'm usually listening to a radio or TV show, or enjoying a little quiet time.

I don't even remember what the old menu looked like. I like the new one well enough. Fun to see AB objects flying by :)
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!