The croods name of animals
  • If you are playing The Croods please leave a comment where you write your animals and names of them. Also write how many animals you have with that name.
    The (for example) x1 is how many there are with that name.

TOTAL NUMBER OF ANIMALS FROM ALL COMMENTS:

MOLARBEAR

Remus-------x4
    Orson-------x1
    George------x5
    Francis------x2
    Molsku------x3
    Lionel-------x2

BUNNY BEAST

Biffy--------x2
    Stinkers-----x3
    Mister-------x4
    Scruffy------x1

BEAR OWL

Teddy------x1
    Baloo-------x3

GIRALEPHANT

Daru-------x5
    Luna-------x1
    Bobo------x2
    Ganesa-----x1
    Kavi-------x2

ALBATROCEROS

Pinon------x1
    Abey------x2
    Nigan-----x1
    Kawa------x1
    Quad------x2

CROCOPUP

Slugo-----x4
    Woody----x2
    Shady-----x1
    Duke------x2

RAMU

Ben-------x2
    Victor-----x1

LAND WHALE

Red-------x1
    Flush------x1

SHARKODILE

Gombo----x2
    Flavo------x2
    Freddy-----x1
    Carlos-----x2
    Dixie------x1

FISH CAT

Admiral----x1
    Smitten----x1

ZEAVER

Chuck-----x1

• 7 Comments
  • MOLARBEAR

Remus-------x2
    George------x3
    Molsku------x2
    Lionel-------x1

BUNNY BEAST

Biffy--------x1
    Scruffy------x1
    Mister-------x3

BEAR OWL

Baloo-------x2

GIRALEPHANT

Daru-------x2
    Kavi-------x2
    Bobo------x1

ALBATROCEROS

Quad------x2
    Abey------x1

CROCOPUP

Slugo-----x1
    Woody----x1
    Duke-----x2

RAMU

Victor-------x1

LAND WHALE

Flush-------x1

SHARKODILE

Gombo----x1
    Flavo------x1
    Dixie-----x1

FISH CAT

Smitten----x1

• Updated :)
  • I don't think that this thread is necessary when most of the players are choosing the name which the game gives. If you fe. check the names for a molarbear, there's the same names (excluding the one). It would be different if people would name their animals, but as long as they are the "automatic" names, I just don't see any point of asking this.

Not with any bad thoughts, but there's already a thread for the croods and somehow I understood that this forum is for AB :)
  • @Lisko I´m just curious what there are for names and which names that are mot common.
  • @Lisko -- ABN is for all AB games and recently released Rovio games. So it includes Amazing Alex, Bad Piggies, and the Croods.
    @Bad Piggies -- However, I guess I don't understand the objective of this thread. I thought at first that it was to figure out how many animals of each name it was possible to have, but now you are totaling numbers from all players. What are you trying to figure out?
  • @Badpiggies - I didn't quite understand your question? I just think that for Bad piggies & The croods should be enough to have one thread, 'cause in the end this site is for AB.

Oh, and I'm also playing the Croods (well from time to time) but all the names of the animals have already been mentioned, so why should I post the same names again? My point is that what's the point? :)
  • @Lisko @mvnla2 The point of this thread is to find new names and see which names that are most common. I add up the number of names from all players and then I can see on the numbers which name that is most common. I would, as I said, also want to find new names.
    Off course it would be more fun to create your own names, but for now it´s random names that Rovio has made.
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!