Thank You Admins! :)
  • I think the admins get beat down a little too much around here, so I created this discussion as a way of thanking them for all their hard work! Please write a comment stating:

Thank you
    +
    What they have done to help you and/or the site.

Please no negative comments. We're here to thank them, not discriminate them.

Thanks!
    -AngryBirdsSpaceMaster
  • 13 Comments
  • Thanks @admins for the fair Forum and helping out in everyway. They make a fantastic job and i love staying here in NEST everyday. ABN forever. Also a big Thanks to all my flinging friends!

I enjoye to be a small Part of the Community! So thanks again and don't forget to kill the green, ugly, fat and stinking piggies :-)

Nice greets from Austria

• Whats going on the last time with These Spammers?
  • I Flagged spammer's comments !!!!!!!
  • Yes thanks i also flagged the Comment in my Thread!
  • It looks like the spammers are back just flagged those comments
  • What? You flagged the discussion?
  • @AngryBirdsSpaceMaster -- I think they just flagged the comments by the spammers. The entire comment has since been deleted, as opposed to saying edited by admin.
  • @BirdLeader @AMSlimfordy @Sal9 @FujiToast @E-Star -- I'm sure we don't thank you enough, given all the problems we create for you. What, me create problems!? Well, not intentionally, or only with the best, if misguided, intents. Obviously we all like this site, or wouldn't spend so much time here. If it weren't for the admins, the site wouldn't be what it is today, so Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
  • @mvnla2 is definately right! Huge thanks to our great @admins! :D
  • @admins - Angry Birds Nest is an amazing site, and I love spending time here. Thank you so much for giving us all a way to connect and share our enthusiasm for playing Angry Birds, for keeping things running so smoothly (even though I know it seems like a fire drill a minute), for keeping us all in line and playing nice with each other, and for dealing with a world that just won't hold still for a minute. What you do is really hard, and very brave. I'm very grateful, and you have my complete admiration, respect, and support.
  • @junkenmetel is right. This is a great place to sharing strategies, making friends, sharing scores, etc. After all I want to thank you @admins for creating a such of great community, ecspecialy @E-Star for making my new avatar and solving my problems :-D
  • @JunkenMetal is right! Thanks to @admins for the best AngryBirds Fan site ---> ABN
  • @Admins, Thanks for all of the work you do inkeeping this place running! Keep it up, and go for the gold!
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!