Pig Dipper finished: What's next for Angry Birds Space?
  • Angry Birds Space has pretty much exhausted all the different realms of physics-- volcanoes, water, etc., so what could possibly be next? Maybe full planets orbiting other planets, instead of just pigs? I'd like to hear your ideas.

Current ideas:
    -Planets in orbit (AngryBirdsSpaceMaster)
    -Gas planets (BBinMiami)
    -Pigasus (Flurrt)
    -Tepid Sun (CC Jolly)
    -Horoscope Atmosphere (CC Jolly)
    -Esoteric Universe (CC Jolly)
    -Exit of Stratosphere (CC Jolly)
    -Hale Bob Returns (CC Jolly)
    -Astro Crasher (CC Jolly)
    -Death Galaxy (CC Jolly)
    -Frigid Milky Way (CC Jolly)
    -Stony Magic (CC Jolly)
    -Aliens Domain (CC Jolly)
    -In space, no one can hear you squeal Challenge (Fooly8)
    -Story link to Angry Birds Seasons (AngryBirdsSpaceMaster)
    -Portals (Peatree6)
    -Vine Planet (Harrystar6)
    -Space Underground (CC Jolly)

Any others will be added to the list.
  • 44 Comments
  • P.S. I really hope they get rid of the Slash Bird icon and put it back in its original spot. It's very distracting.
  • Passing Gas- levels which have magical gas planets (kinda like the water planets in Pig Dipper.) that either raise or lower the power of a bird who goes through it. I mean gas planets like Jupiter or Saturn. ;D
  • @angrybirdsspace master I completely agree that they should get slash bird icon to original position. Visually it was more pleasurable as for distracting side of new position, I don't know... Maybe it is distracting.
  • I agree with @bbinmiami, if you think about it then it is the next logical step. Earth/Soil (Pig Bang), Ice (Cold Cuts), [Randomly] Food (Utopia), Fire (Red Planet), Water (Pig Dipper), Wind... Could be based off of a Gas Giant, my ideal proposal would be that it would be based on Jupiter's great Red Spot:)
  • A Gas Planet could have "gas" blocks similar to the ghost blocks in Haunted Hogs.
  • Maybe a planet called Pigasus (a pun on Pegasus, the constellation) where pigs have wings, and they can fly to dodge birds. Some pigs fly inside the orbit, without bubbles, and some can fly in and out of the orbit, with bubbles. Hope you like my ideas!
  • Great ideas, everybody! Keep 'em coming!
  • A very good question @angrybirdsspacemaster

It would great to see "Lost Comet"
  • "Tepid Sun"
    "Horoscope Atmosphere"
    "Esoteric Universe"
    "Exit of Stratosphere"
    "Hale Bob Returns"
    "Astro Crasher"
    "Death Galaxy"
    "Frigid Milky Way"
    "Stony Magic"
    "Aliens Domain"

Hopefully you enjoy some of These ideas !!!:-)
  • Wow thanks for adding my ideas to the list @angrybirdsspacemaster !!!
  • I think there should be a "Pop as may pigs as you can with limited birds" type of challenge. Stars could be based on the number of pigs popped. What do you think?
  • It could be called "In space, no one can hear you squeal" Challenge
  • Maybe there will be a link to Seasons. Note how the background in the picture Rovio sent us looks like Pig Dipper...
  • I would like to see portals (black holes?) where a bird could be shot into one and come out the other :)
  • I would to see a vine planet, where pigs hide in structures in vines and it would require a lot of skilled shots to destroy those pigs.
  • @AngryBirdsSpaceMaster Thanks for putting my idea, but can you add the word "Challenge" to my idea?
  • @angrybirdsspacemaster

What about "Space Underground"? Can you please add that to the list?

Thx

PS.: It would also be a idea for a New App/Game "Angry Birds Underground" :-)
  • "Water Area"
  • So many cool ideas! Everything has been added with the exception of "Water Area". I think that's a bit too similar to Pig Dipper. :)
  • What about "Birdy Planet"? With materials you collect, you can help the Birds train for their next battle? It is something like a level creater, but with the gravity fields and planetoids put in order. And the pigs are actually Dummies that look like the Scarecrow Pigs.
  • That might be a good idea Fooly8. I wish there was a level creator in any angry birds game :D
  • How about a high tech space station? (e.g. .... well I currently cannot think of an example!)
  • I like frying saucer and the orbit ones. There could be wormholes, sort of like the portal idea. Or ringed planets. And maybe clouds, too? Like ghost blocks?
  • How about some cool quantum stuff, with the Piggs Boson for example. . .
  • @TomPuss -- Other than providing some neat names, what would a Piggs Boson, or other quantum stuff, do in ABSp?
  • @AngryBirdsSpaceMaster Lol! That is perfect!

@mvnla2 Mess up the physics of the game? (e.g. cause things to randomly go flying in some random direction)
  • What about "Blond Fireball"
  • "Extraterrestrial Satellite"
  • That sounds good:

WHITE PLANET OF SHADOWS :-)
  • @brisingr and @mvlna2
    Why ABSpace? Because research into the mysteries of the universe can be (and is) carried out in space. Particle physics is of vital interest to cosmologists.

What I imagined here is that the Birds, who have already completed a NASA mission, could have been sent by CERN or Fermilab to find the elusive Piggs boson. When struck, the pigs would be subatomized in a particle accelerator (serve them right!).

For the boss fight there would be a Schrodinger's pig (now you see him, now you don't). . .

There could be awesome matter/antimatter collisions, black holes, competing forces etc, including a great Rube Goldberg-type bonus level.

A sheer flight of fancy . . . but so is our beloved Angry Birds universe. . .
  • @TomPuss -- Now that you have explained your idea in more detail, it sounds great! And just the kind of thing Rovio might be interested in. Have you tried contacting them by e-mail?
  • @mvnla2 Thanks for your comment! I have never written to Rovio yet, but I think I just might. . No harm in trying!
  • @TomPuss That is an awesome idea! I hope Rovio likes it!
  • @tompuss
    That sounds very interesting!
  • No new update since Pig Dipper. I think they will update space after AB Go new game & ABo 'Mighty Red's Feathers' update :D
  • Yes, I like the idea of adding Black Holes in next space update like Portals in AB Seasons :)
  • @PTree @Aman -- Black Holes don't function like portals. Once captured you never escape. Now a wormhole (like in the teaser video for ABS) would work great (even if it's not real physics).
  • But one thing can escape from a black hole: Gravity.
  • I'm just beginning to wonder WHERE THIS STUPID UPDATE IS. It's been 6 MONTHS since Pig Dipper and I'm going to go insane if we don't get an update before August.
  • 6 months? Well no one made this fuss over ABS......
  • Me again. My ideas are popping up like the Orange bird itself. Maybe a planet where the pigs have their own orbit, and you have to kill those pigs too. The orbits around the killed pig dissappeer, and there will be an indestructible pig used for the slingshot to stand up, and will always be hurt (for obvious reasons). The boss fight will have king pig in a GIANT orbit, and will be surrounded by mini but not too small piggy orbits. It will be called Orpigt and the planet will be a giant, emotional pig. When clicked on the snout, it will become scared, anywhere else will enter the planet. And standing next the left ear will be Corporal Pig.
  • @flurrt So basically the pigs take the place of the planets?
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!