What will Slash Bird's ability be?
  • Since Space is my favorite game, I'm really curious about what Rovio is teasing about Slash Bird... This seems like a quite random addition to Space, but I'm guessing it will be very similar to Utopia. But, on to Slash Bird... will he look like the actual person, and have some shockwave musical power, or live up to the name Slash and have some sword or something (similar to Luke Skywalker bird)...?
  • 8 Comments
  • my guess is- you tap/chick the screen, then his giant guitar sound waves create destruction(maybe kinda in the form of Obi-wan bird)
  • I think he will be a special edition of the Space Eagle for the new planet, kinda like they did in Year of the Dragon.
  • I have to say, @burbman's idea is a pretty good one. I think that would be fun. A giant Full-Stack of Marshall Amps comes up behind the level and erupts in a fury of guitar. YES!
  • But there isn't Space eagles in the PC version! :(

In the Green Day -game the band members were pigs, but for me it's pretty hard to think that Slash would end up being a pig O.O I'm pretty sure that guitar will be somehow involved, 'cause he is one of the greatest!
  • I am not sure that he will become regular member of flocks, somehow I couldn't see that as practical. Rather I tink it's sinle appereance like SE for his and Guns'n'Roses Apetite for Destruction. But wait a bit and we will see, which I hope will be soon.
  • Again, I'd go with the SE idea. I mean, it's Slash, and if his bird form doesn't cause untold destruction something would be wrong with the world :P

I'd like to see something like Armageddon in Lemmings, but I guess that would be tough to justify, game-wise.
  • How about "none" since Slashbird is just artwork and nothing else. Thread closed. Aloha.
  • very disappointed to not have Slash as a playable character. mollified slightly by the awesome new theme tune :)
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!