ABN Avatar Contest 2013 (Moved to the "New Forum"!) Page 3
  • 1007 Comments
  • @kathy you can...we only had the forum then, so go to your forum inbox, they are there, at lest mine are...I enjoyed reading them again!!! ;D
  • @jlz666 does the word kilt mean anything to you???? ;)
  • Oh ty cool @sunshine i didn't know i even had a forum inbox..uhmm we can't see the comments on the walkthrough pages though right?
  • @BPC, thanks for the nomination, I love cats :D
    @JLZ666, the more cats the merrier ;) great choice!
    @Sunshine, Like many others this was also the first friendly face I encountered here at ABN, I am so glad you send me that note (I think I still have the email notification in my emailbox, March 3 2012 tee hee, can't find it here in my PM box, so I guess that one has fallen to the accidental click on the delete button :s), if it wasn't for you I probable would still be the silent video maker... mwaaaaaaahhhhh maybe not HAHAH LOL

All the nominations are added to the list :)
  • @E-Star I have all of your, I looked at then today. @kathy I think the Superbowl comments are on the Rio leaderboard page...
  • Ooohbh @JlZ666 hahahaha ya think;) lol
  • I can't figure out out:( i went to inbox there is only about 10 comments there..then where out says Kathy there is over 2k i looked there but it only has Jan 15 like yesterday..:(
    I do still have every pm we ve all had together and separate:)
  • Oh oh..here we go clogging up the contest page with memories lol
  • Sorry, my fault! Bad sunshine!!!!
  • @kathy page 4 Rio leaderboards!! It seems like yesterday!!! Lol!
  • Kilt? @sunshine *sigh* yeah,I remember.....as much as the foot rubs;)!
  • Thanks @JL666 :) ok I'll go now:) * brimming with excitement, poofs to Rio leaderboard*
  • Why Sunshine?? You are not bad!! Love trips down memory lane, in what ever forum there is :D I found the very first PM... was searching in the mainsite PMs, but it was a forum PM... awwww love them :D Going to read them tomorrow.. I am now going to spend some time with Hubby (I just got home from a company dinner and only talked with him a few minutes and went straight for the computer... bad E* very bad!! tee hee)
  • * sniff ,,sniff..wipes nostalgic tears*
    @sunshine @JlZ666 wow ..that's all i can say lol it does seem like yesterday..:(
  • Awww another night of error messages:(
  • @kathy * hand her a tissue* ;)
    @E-Star enjoy hubby! :)
  • Aww thanks @sunshine :)
    Heading over to B&R see ya in a bit..if not have a great night:)
    * strolls out singing...memories light the corners of my mind..misty water color memories*
  • ...of the way we were... I don't even like Barbla anymore. Hi @Kathy! :)

(Curious why y'all are here instead of the BP? :-? )
  • Lol, @brave1966 we started reminiscing meet ya back at the BP
  • Omg 26 messages!! LOL And only 2 new votes to go with them??!!! WAHAHAHAAAHA Too darn funny!!! @JLZ-666, @sunshine,@Kathy and to end it @e-star your a bunch of Loons!! I'm only sorry I was stuck working and missed all the fun!!! :D Of course I don't go that far back but awful fun to read!! LOL
  • @kimmiecv

Yeeeeah it looks like a small Part of the BP :-) Hahahahaha *lol*
  • LOL It does doesn't it @cc-jolly!! :D
  • Thanks @theanonymoussomeone for nominating me but i am already on the list. Maybe you can look in future (next months) to my further Profile Pic!! But thanks again!!!
  • I didn't know we couldn't vote yet?
  • @theanonymoussomeone

Til December we collect the Nominations here and in December the voting starts. You can nominate 11 times, every month 1 User !! Thx again
  • I noticed that many are nominated, and their profile pictures are so cool!

I can't upload my New Year Avatar, because of my destroyed CPU and the borrowed CPU that the connection won't work. Maybe it will be up for later and weekend.

• Ohh so sorry @cal2004 hope its get fixed soon..currently i see your avatar as a dark spider..is that correct or am i seeing things? If so your avatar is eligible for nomination:)..if i got it right.whichever avatar you have for each month going forward is eligible for nomination..;)
  • @leggy congrats on Jedi Addict!!! Just express yourself with your avatar!!! Go with a theme, feeling, etc.!!!!! Anything that is YOU!!! :D
  • @leggy -- If you notice, a lot of people use AB avatars straight out of Rovio's art. Rovio actually encourages people to make art using their characters (see the fan art linked to their facebook pages). You could always ask BirdLeader, AMSlimfordy or Sal for their opinion. I think Sal has posted AB wallpaper on this site that you can use also.
  • Hey @leggy nice to see you:) you definitely came to the right place for avatar help:)
    There's also a forum that tells you how to create gravatar which can be seen in forum and on site once you decide what you want:) good luck:)
  • Oohhh @leggy i love it!!! Great job!! It looks awesome:)
  • @leggy -- Like your avatar.
  • @leggy if you go up to the top of the page on the gold bar click on community a drop down menu wil appear click on all members..there is an option there on the right to sort any way you want to view it such alphabetical..
  • Yep @leggy that yellow bar thingie will take you anywhere on the nest you want to go hee hee:)
  • @leggy -- I think most people just nominate avatars they've run across on the nest and like. You can usually see a slightly larger image of the avatar if you follow Kathy's advice above. When you get to "all member," there are usually 2 tabs, all members and friends. be sure you are on the all members tab, then you can search for someone by name.
    I thought it would be interesting to find members with interesting avatars, so I sorted by last active, and found several interesting avatars belonging to people I hadn't seen before. That's where I found the jdubes avatar that I nominated. However, a lot of these people aren't really interesting in participating in the social aspects of the nest.
  • @leggy -- I was talking about the people whose avatars I found, not the people who nominate avatars. I agree that even what I did puts me well at the top of the addicted list, and can only happen when you have lots of extra time and are bored. Will look at friends requests.
  • So many great avatars only 11 months! So I'd like to vote for @kathy this month pls. Given how forgetful I am will we get a reminder somehow at the beginning of each month?
  • @mvnla Thank you for your suggestions, the team will discus it.
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!