ABN Avatar Contest 2013 (Moved to the "New Forum"!) Page 2
  • 1007 Comments
  • awwwwwwwwww u guys r 2 kind i luv u guys (((HUGS)))
  • Thanks @peatree2 for voting me. It's like @estar said. You have One vote per Month. We search/collect the Nominees until December, so you can vote me now or next month :-)

Please let us know you want to nominate this month, thanks again !!!
  • Okay, I'll nominate @CCJolly this month and wait until next month to nominate @FujiToast :)
  • Thanks vor Voting me @peatree2 !!! I am proud you give me a chance!!!
  • @Peatree2 Thanks for your nomination. The nomination list is updated :D
  • Thx for adding @estar :-) Love your Creation :-)
  • My nomination for Jan is @jdubes70096 -- Lots of swirly colors
  • My vote in January goes to E-Star (Christmas one)
  • @cal2004

Nice to see ya again here on the New Contest. Thanks for voting here !!
  • Erm @cal2004 the pages will change and your votes may get lost in the page changes if they stay in an old post! When you edit it we won't get a notification that you changed your post because its already been there, just wanted you to know its probably better to put a new post up each month so your nominations get counted for sure! :) Thank you for voting!
  • @cal2004 thanks for the nomination for my christmas Avatar, but a nomination must be in use at the month of nomination, the christmas one wasn't up in jan 2013. Maybe it will go up at the end of this year... But seeing I love changing my face, I suspect I am going to make a different one than last year :)
    So if you can nominate a different on that would be great.

Further more, editting the comment in the future doesn't send out a new email notification, which means the members of the ACT (CC jolly Kimmie and me) don't get notified and therefor don't see a update of the nomination is needed. Hope you understand, cause your way does look more organized :)
  • @chucky that avatar makes me smile each time I see her (or maybe his) comments.
  • @cosmo2503

... So you want to nominate @chucky ??
  • @ccjolly, right. I'd like to nominate @chucky as I understand all previously mentioned are already nominated and there is no need to nominate them again, so my choice is @chucky's avatar
  • @Cosmo2503 Indeed you are right :D Thanks for the nomination, it has been added to the list.

@mvnla2 great choice, very colorful! It has been added to the list

@cal2004 if you missed our messages, look above and please select a different avatar to nominate, thanks!
  • Finally, my avatar works! It's back to normal! BTW, I even updated the old avatar a little, it's kind of hard to notice from here, but from my album, it's much easier to see( look mainly at the bildings.)
    http://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/bbinmiami/album/picture/2543/
    boy, the copy/paste strategy is the way to go!
    anyway, for my pick....I will have to go with......
    (7 hours later)
    @Sal9! (the close-up of red bird), http://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/sal9/
  • @BBinMiami your nomination is added :)
  • Thanks for nomination here @bbinmiami
    Nice to see ya again in the New Contest !!!
  • ... Nice to see the dangerous and respectful eye of @sal9 's Avatar on the Page :-)
  • Thanks for the ACT (AvatarContestTeam) for reminding my comment that if I will edit my comment it will not get a new notification to the team.

While here is my Avatar:
    http://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/cal2004
    You can vote my avatar if you want!
  • @cal2004 I think you missed this part of my message up above...
    ...thanks for the nomination for my christmas Avatar, but a nomination must be in use at the month of nomination, the christmas one wasn't up in jan 2013. Maybe it will go up at the end of this year... But seeing I love changing my face, I suspect I am going to make a different one than last year :)
    So if you can nominate a different on that would be great.
  • Great work! I vote for @surfcow :D
  • Thanks for nominating here @iammighty !!!
  • @ACT team uhmm if i look in m my friends list does that show the current avatar being used?
    If so i nominate@sunshine that's the avatar she had when we met i think and its so bright and cheery chases away the winter blues:)
  • @iamMighty, you are probably one of the first to commend us for the hard work we have put in the new look of the Avatar Contest, thanks for that!! I have updated your nomination of Surfcow :D

@Kathy, yes it does. If you can see the avatar somewhere on ABN it is eligible for a nomination. And so nice to see the orignal "Sunshine" avatar, brings me back to the time we met as well ;D Thanks for the nomination and I have updated page 1 with hers as well!
  • And on that note my nomination its for sunshine
    And let me be the second to commend you and the ACT team for this great idea and all the work you've put into it:)
  • :D thanks @Kathy!! Even on the less than bright day for you (to put it mildly!) you are the sweetest ever! [[[hugggss]]]]
  • @iamMighty and @Kathy thank you both for voting and for your kind remarks!! Esther and CC are the brains in this outfit, I'm the mouth!! Huh I just saw both your jaws drop!! I know it's shocking but yes it's true I'm the mouth that will be dragging peeps in!! LOL Close your mouths you'll get bugs flying in them!!! WAHAHAHAAAHA ;D
  • *eyes bug wide open...nooooo id never believe it @Kimmiecv your the mouth of the operation like the PR person naw couldn't be your much to quiet and shy!#
    Mwaaaahhhahhga *gross spits out fly..pppptthh°
  • Heh heh!! I know Shocking really!! ;D and great choice of avatars by the way, very sunny and bright is @shunshines avatar! I miss her other one but it's nice to change up every once in a while! I still really love your new one, the colours are amazing!! :) Oh oh uh oh was that a bug that just flew in your mouth @Kathy? Eeeeewwwww
  • @kathy nice to hear you find the Contest great !!! Very good Choice, @sunshine must not miss here. So @sunshine nice to see ya Avatar on first Page !!!
  • Yes @CCJolly its a wonderful idea ty:)
  • It's nice you enjoy the Contest. I hope i see your nomination every month ;-)
  • I presume voting continues in 2013?
    I vote for HarryStar6 (starwars bias), nice!
    and KimmieCv as a special mention, nice artwork! Creeaitive!
  • @Creez -- Seems like everyone is busy playing Pig Dipper. You should read the rules on the first page.
    BTW -- Are the Cree the only ones who used dreamcatchers?
  • @Creez thanks for the shout out! It's an e-star creation so very creeative indeed!! ;D Since Harrystar6s ABSW avatar has already been nominated to the finals do you have another fav you'd like to get on the list? And thank you for popping in, I hope you'll if not nominate any others at least be back in December to put your final 3 votes in for the big event!! :)
  • @e-star
    Sorry, I almost don't understand your comment, I am very sorry for not understanding and not answer your comment.
    Now I understand, I'll vote for your New Year Avatar (2013).

Now I can see my Gravatar, Now everyone can see my Avatar.
    Everyone is invited to vote my Avatar.
  • Sorry it's taken me so long to get here....bad JLZ:( but now I am I'm very confused! This isn't like last years then? There's no mention of how many people are voting for someone's avatar. So I take its not done like that now? Does that mean I have to pick somebody who's not already up on the front page then pick another next month? Sorry I'm not being very bright today!!
  • Yep JLZ, we are collecting nominations until december and in december all the Nesters can vote for their favorite. Let us know which one you will vote for :D
  • @cal2004 sorry for the delay, but thanks for the nomination for my new years avatar :D I have added it to the list of nominated Avatars!
  • Ummm ok @estar I'll have to have a think about it now. My favs are already up there:( Love the graphics on the front page btw,great job!!!!
  • I nominate @jlz-666 (black cat with bright green eyes)

Next to calicos, black cats are my favorite :)

• Yeay @JLZ-666 you found us!! LOL ;D

Great pick @BPC!! I have a thing for black cats myself! My first kitty was a pure black cat with beautiful green eyes!! Thank you for putting a nomination in, I hope we see you in the next months and especially in December for the final votes!! :)
  • Well now,this is going to look completely contrived & I swear it's not but I had made up my mind to nominate @BPC avatar!! I love her spotty kitty! So please add my nomination. Without this sounding like a mutual admiration society,thanks for my vote @BPC:) it's black kitty cats all the way with me! I'll got some great ones lined up for the rest of the year. If I could only get my very own gruesome twosome to sit still for 5 mins for a photo I'd use them!
  • Thanks @jlz666 and @bpc for nominating here !!!
  • @kathy, thank you for nominating me, and the warm memory. I wanted an image that represented AB, and sunshine, as well as giving everyone the feeling of brightness, and happiness. At the time I also wanted the helping hand badge, badly!!! Because of the badge being the lemonade glass, I went to summer pignic and all of my images fell together in one place. I had saved all the images I wanted, but didn't know how to put them together. I saw @sal9 one day, and asked him if he could help me. He replied, yes! PM me. I felt really dumb, not knowing what a pm was, back in February 2012... I found my way there, and the rest is history, so we really have @sal9 to thank for all of us connecting. Shortly after that I got up the nerve to pm @e-star and thank her for all of her help from her videos. So this avatar holds a special place for me...because of it, I have made many dear friendships, so thank you all! ;D
    I also want to thank the whole contest team for a great idea, and all of your hard work!!! :)

I would like to nominate @wanda. I just love her coffee advertisement, plus in my mind, that's how wanda looks in real life. ;)
  • Awwww @sunshine I've always loved this avatar :-D I'm glad it's back,It certainly brightens the gloomy winter days! It obviously means a lot to you so good luck in the competition! @wanda was one of my votes last year,anything that reminds me to have a coffee can only be a good thing LOL!!
  • @jlz-666 can you believe it's almost a year ago that we met on a Rio walkthourgh or Rio leaderboard page? It was Superbowl Sunday, and you were getting a foot massage from your hubby! ;) time sure does fly!! ;D
  • @sunshine your very welcome:) seeing that avatar in the middle of a dreary cold winter made me feel so warm and bright a year ago and it still does, seeing it again brought a lot of great memories flooding back. Your right time does fly, i wish we could look back on our comments from back then, wouldn't that be fun:)
    Well good luck in the contest:)
  • @sunshine @kathy :-D!! Why am I still playing the same flippin game over & over yet the foot rubs are a distant memory?! Ohhhhh I've just answered my question lol!!
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!