Angry Birds Anonymous Page 6
  • 562 Comments
  • And you soo did bump my arm!!! Bump it i again please i can't get this damn shot!!!
    Keep flingin' keep flingin' keep flingin'
    * starts mumbling..not an addict not an addict..not not not an addict..., sneaks out back door*
  • Ah crap now you've got Me doing the @Kathy Rthingy!! Wait for it, wait for it......*whack!!* ooopsy how'd that work for ya???!! LOL Alrighty I'll talk to Dr. Feelgood as to this Doc Summer dude hmmmmm gotta check into that one!! WAHAHAHAAAHA Of Course your not addicted, none of us are!! (Love my meds!!!) ;D Happy happy fling fling!! Ooooh that mumbling has me a bit worried..........
  • It's 1:30AM and I have people coming over tomorrow.
    I'm trying to improve a score on Mine & Dine that I completed with 3 stars a long time before I'd ever heard of ABN. A score I was very happy with at the time.

No, I'm just fine. I don't have any sort of addiction. Thank you for asking.
  • Oy another one visiting the land of De Nile!!!! @78RPM if you start mumbling too that's IT!! I'm packaging you and @Kathy up, wrapping a pretty bow around you both and shipping you off to Dr. Feelgood!! Of Course it's for your own good!!! That's what fellow ABA addicts do for one another!! Good luck with that level I hope you pop every one of those little bacon bits, score a high avg and feed the little monsters to your guests!!! :D
  • How manyt Times do i have to say it!! Not an addict..not an add addict..not an an addict..
    6:30 am see I'm getting ready for work functioning..just flinging a couple birds on b the porch..first..
  • @Kathy it's 3:40am here and what am I doing?? Trying to At Least get 3 bloody stars before I turn in for the erm night/morning!! You flung yourself to sleep and now your flinging yourself to work........of Course your Not addicted!! Ha Heeeyyyy I've got some land I can sell you real cheap!!! It's in a real nice area of De Nile!!!! WAHAHAHAAAHA ;D
  • FINALLY!!! Now I can get some Flippin Sleep!!
  • Sleep @Kimmiecv sleep...sets out candles for Kimmiecv dream walk..don't dream of piggies...
    Yuk i gotta work now:(
  • HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA ROFLMAO!!!
    @kathy & @kimmiecv you girls are having way too much fun! Tee Hee But seriously @kathy, De Nile is a beautiful place to be. I bought myself a patch of land (cheap - from Kimmie!) but no tent for me...oh no, I've got a small mansion in De Nile. So glad you've come for therapy! Yeah, yeah, you say you aren't addicted, you say you don't belong here, you say a lot of things...but what you do is proof that you ARE addicted and need to see Dr Feelgood! You'll be glad you did - like Kimmie says the meds are amazing - they'll definitely take care of that shaking problem! I set an appt for you with Dr Feelgood for Jan 14th. Hope you can make it. He said any time on the 14th is good. Let us know how it goes, and hey there's a nice patch of land in De Nile near my place, talk to @kimmiecv, she'll set you up!
  • WAHAHAHAAAHA @Bird-addict where the heck have you been anyways?!?! Good to see you again and awesome!! See @Kathy your in!! Meds are a wonderful thing, make you a happy flinging fiend with no worries about addiction!! (When you remember to take them anyways ;D!)
  • Aww..alright alright I'll see the doc and start the meds..tues you say @birdaddict
    Hmm that's gonna be rough..it's Whine club day at the BP..where you get to whine about the tough levels and hopefully get some good tips on flingin'
    Hmmm I'll try to fit it in..but you know priorities..
  • Oh @Kathy!!!! The first step to success is admitting it the second is getting those meds!! LOL ;D
  • @kimmievc it's true, I haven't been coming for therapy like I should. But I have LOTS of excuses - I mean reasons. You probably don't want to hear them all but they all start with, "I don't have an addiction..." Dr Feelgood told me to watch out for this justification we all seem to fall into. So there, now that I've admitted it I'll restate the truth: My name is Bird Addict and I have a problem. (and I love it! tee hee)
    @kathy I'm so glad you've agreed to see Dr Feelgood, that's an important step! You'll really like him. If the 14th doesn't work for you, just call cause they told me he has several openings for new patients that week. Or if you want I can change the date/time for you. Just let me know and I'll hook you up! But something else you need to do (MUST DO) is to admit to your friends here in ABA what I restated above, "My name is @kathy and..." Come on, you can do it!
  • Hmmm *clears throat ahem...cough cough..* hi ...uhm = shuffles feet..* my name is
    Ooh my look at the time gotta go..*runs out back door*
  • Oh my @kimmiecv, what do you make of that? @kathy has it baaaaaaaaaad! Not only is she unwilling to face her addiction, she must be afraid that doing so would take the fun out of flinging, or show weakness. Can you convince her that the meds will make her flinging better and that admitting her addiction is only admitting that she is a world class pig killer that takes her pig killing duties seriously? Maybe we should approach the admins about a special ABA badge.
  • Hey Miss@kathy, I was just over to BP and saw that Whiiiiinnnee day is Tuesday. I didn't pick up you said, "..tues you say @birdaddict". My bad. The good news is that the 14th is a Monday, so you CAN keep your appt, no?
  • Well @Bird-addict it's looking mission critical to me, what about you?? Maybe we take the Big Guns out for an intervention for @Kathy? For her own good Of Course!!!! One way or the other she'll be making that apt! I hate using "violence" if it's not directed at piggies, but she did Rip my arm out of the socket earlier, so "violence" does have it's place!!! WAHAHAHAAAHA IM COMING FOR YOU @Kathy...................but first I gotta get the avg on this one itty bitty level..............
  • *sneaks in quietly, poofs to page 1 to see if maybe..errr..uhmm maybe*
  • @Kathy..........BOO!!!! :D
    WAHAHAHAAAHA
  • Cahhhhh !!!! Runs back to flinging......no violence...ahh
  • Heh Heh ;D Gotcha sneaky @Kathy!!
  • Oohh nooo just read @sparty83 9 steps...
    I'm not ready:( not yet ...
    Well errr..ahem... Hi
    Hi my name is Kathy its 1:26 a.m. I play angry birds sometimes..for fun..uhhmm
    I'm only up this late cause i have a stubborn level..very unusual..uhmm..ya..i guess I'm staying home from work tommorow..cough cough..due to this terrible cough keeping me awaje..and
    Aww heck...my name is Kathy i am an angry bird addict my life has become unmanageable i am powerless over angry birds....
  • Nnooo noo i take it back..it was a lie..seriously.....*runs out door before they hands me cofeee...*
  • *cheers and claps* Yeay @Kathy!! You did it!!! Erm Ahem yeahhhh just so you know, none of us has gotten farther than introducing ourselves *Siigggghhhh* but hey on the bright side when you see Doc. Feelgood and get your meds, well it's amazing how ok you are with that fact and how much less stress you feel about the whole real life vs ABN addiction prob ( when you remember to take your meds) and the fact that real life is just a figment of your imagination because killing pigs is really our mission in life!! Welcome to ABA @Kathy! May you have many wonderful days/nights ahead of you killing piggies and making the world a safer place to be!! *claps louder* there see no violence needed, now we can aim it all at the piggies and all is right in the world!!! Just don't forget to check in for therapy it's important dontcha know!!! ;D
  • *GAHHHMPHMNOPH* Ooooh I almost caught her!! Dang it @Kathy!! GET BACK HERE YOU 100% AB addict!!!!!!
  • =*sheepishly embarrassed sneaks back in*
    Thanl @Kimmiecv..i feel a little bit better i guess..knowing I'm not alone
    And just knowing real life is a myth..and knowing my true calling of of life is kiling piggies :)ahhhhh.ty
    Can't wait to see the Doc..i feel like a huge weight has been lifted:)
  • Phew!! Geez your a fast little sucker @Kathy!! I promise it'll be OK! *pats Kathys shoulder, grabs her and gives her a great big Hug* Of Course your not alone!!! Now let's go kill us some piggies!! DIE PIGGIEZ DIE!!!! ;D
  • Yeah!!! Die Piggies !!!
  • Can we reschedule that appt.. @birdaddict..uhmm i c ant wait another week..maybe for tomorrow? If Dr. Feelgood has an opening..I'm afraid I'll chicken out..cause see I'm still not on meds and real life is still interfering ..:)
  • Beat the drums! Throw confetti! Sound the horns! Spin in circles and dance dance dance!!! Yiiiippeeeee @kathy has turned away from the Dark Side! I know you thought all was good Kathy, but now you'll find that it's really really good! And with that weight lifted off your flinging finger, you'll be seeing great scores! Go Kathy Go! Die Piggies Die! Oh yeah, it's good day! And the great thing about therapy is you don't need to take away from flinging time - only when you know you're in need. Yup you fit right in here! Welcome!!!
  • Give me a sec @Kathy...........I have him on speed dial! He says to not even bother to make an apt. Just go right in and he'll set you up, he's worried for you, wants to make sure your set up quick!! :)
  • You are the best @Kimmiecv
    ,*rings up doc..yes..Now your open..?,,,poofs to Doc.Feelgood office.*
    Yes Dr. i believe i have a real job in this place called the USA..everyone tells me i really live in A place called Slingtown and I'm supposed to be killing green pigs? I didnt believe them but...here i am they said i need medications..
    Ooht ty ty doc yes ill be back next week for my therapy session:)
  • Yay @kathy! That's the way to do it! All that sneaking around and look how easy it was! Let us know how the meds do for you. Did you get the cute tropical fruit flavored & shaped chewables or the pills?
  • Whoo Hooo!!! Yeay @Kathy!! Your in your in!! Heeheee @Bird-addict she did it and No violence or tie downs required!!! :D
  • Oh yeah!! Saw doc feelgood:)
    Ooh Slingtown is the life for me
    Real life is just a fantasy
    Green piggies is my.ultimate goal
    A few sunuppers and my life is whole

Ta daaaa
    Sung to the tune of green acres:)
  • Oh my doing the @Kathy Rthingy!!! Niiiice the meds have taken effect!! WAHAHAHAAAHA!!! When you come down a bit (the first couple of days you find yourself happily loopy!!) you'll find it funny to know that @Bird-addict was really loopy too!! LOL :D
  • (((((( hugs))))) ty ty @Kimmiecv @bird addict...
    Ooh @doc feelgood i need a note for work tomorrow..those 'so called,,"real life" people don't understand.*
  • Yikes @Kathy it's 3am your time!! That's My bed time!! Oooh I hope your not working tomorrow which is really today not tomorrow!! Hmmmm I just confused my confused self!!!
  • Ooh @birdaddict i went straight up for the pills..lol..the chewy thingsnot good for the teeth;)
  • Oohh noo @Kimmiecv I've got a dr. Note lol..staying home tomorrow:)
  • What do you mean Your Bedtime..Roflmao..i was up at my 7 am today..yesterday and you were still flinging it was 4am your time..don't give me that...lol our only midnight for you now..you'll be flinging till the cows come home..ohh
    Do you have cows..and if so why do you let them stay out so late?
  • WAHAHAHAAAHA Huh!!?? So what if I've been up until 5am lately!! Not my fault!! Those levels have been murder!! Damn piggies aren't popping like they're supposed too!! Ha Of Course we have cows!!! It's California!! That's where the Happy cows live!! Haven't you seem the commercials?! Cool you get to play all night and tomorrow too!! Whoo Hooo!! Shoot I gotta work tomorrow!! :( Bah figures!!!
  • Just when I thought I had EVERY darn piggie (and marmoset, rio) pushing up daisies, Rovio just announced an update for AB:Space!

They just don't stop coming! How am I supposed to get out from behind the 8 ball?
  • @kimmiecv @kathy, speaking of cows...I've tried to getting @surfcow to come in for therapy, I think he's too deep in the addiction. Every time I think about working on him I hear piggies taunting me! ...maybe someday.
    @sparty83 you know you love it and wouldn't want it any other way! lol
  • @spart83 -- There was a piece on the news about a group of teen girls who went cold-turkey without any electronics for a month (or was it a week, or maybe a day, or a few hours?) . Anyway if they could do it, I'm sure you can. Ask your wife to hide the device(s) you use to play AB and visit ABN. We'll miss you, but know it's for your own good. : )
  • Ooohh not another update @sparty83 well at least we have out new phones:) do we won't be left out...i can't keep up either..still playing catch up from progress loss...i have enough games that i will be playing in my rocking chair when I'm 85 and in the home lol
    Ooohhb @Kimmiecv i love those cows but why do they never come home?
    @birdaddict i.don't think you'll ever get the big cow here..@Surfcow is in De Nile he has lived there a long time

But I'm so happy to know that Slingtown is my home..and not some crazy fantasy story that @rdnzrips82 and i made up..thanks for bringing me to my senses..The meds are working great:)
  • The weathers to nice @Kathy they become roaming cows and they have very short attention spans!! Oh look at that! Oh look at this!! Oh over there do you see that? And off they go a wandering through the fields of Cali as Happy Cows!! :D
    Ahhhh oooooh more games?!! Oh boy @Kathy we are going to be very busy.....oh wait we already are!!! Ha see I told you!! Meds are a wonderful thing!! Happy happy slinging and flinging that's the way to go la la laaa lala!!!
  • Bite your tongue @mvnla2!! None of us can even handle an upgrade to ABN!! Everyone was in high anxiety panic mode!! It would kill @sparty83 and that just won't do!!! ;D
  • Oohh happy cows ..lalala... Over the fields playing playing...hee hee
    Slinging and flinging singing fling..just fling bye bye cowies..aww soo happy don't bite your tounge mvnla that would hurt...happy ohh meds are great:)
  • LOL @Kathy hesh Doc Feelgood set you up right and proper eh!! Can you here it? In the backround the cow bells?! Hmmmm goes nice with the birds killing piggies! Who knew?! ;D
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!