New Pig Ideas for Angry Birds
  • I posted this because whith all of the new birds piling in... we forgot about the piggies!!!!!
  • 60 Comments
  • Maybe a king pig who when hit directly he doesn't pop he needs another bird or big stone block to pop him
  • how about a pig that when you pop him, he multiplys into 2 or 3 more little piggies!!!
  • The SUPER-ANNOYING, ALMOST-IMPOSSIBLE, INVISI-PIG! It's invisible at first, but with a little tap or nudge, it becomes visible! You could make it any size, too.
  • Or maybe even a walking pig that jumps when a bird comes at it... :)
  • So far my favorite is the Multi-Little Pigs one... good job @Metrocedes
  • @BugCrunch - I REALLY like the INVISI-PIG line... It always gets a good laugh.. Good deal...
  • We shouldn't over-do these pigs. We should make, good, old fashioned ones.
  • I thought the whole point of this board was to discuss new pig ideas. How about a pig named Gip that does everything backwards?
  • What's an old fashioned pig?? Besides, I'm a city guy, how would I even know the difference. :-)
  • @bird leader,your gip pig would stole his piglets for the birds!
  • How about, if bosses were implemented into the original, MechaPig? It could be the King Pig in a giant robot suit, and when the suit is destroyed, you have to just hit the King Pig? I think this could be implemented into Mine and Dine, maybe a drill arm or holding tools or something? :-)
  • The mighty Hog, the pigs equivalant of the mighty eagle,grr i have a picture of him in my head but i know i cant draw it! hed have pointed ears that are sagging halfway up an at the edge of his perpetual angry frown would be tusk-like teeth the go out straight a bit then turn 90 degrees to go straight up. hed be the biggest of the pigs and the dirtiest looking, maybe one ear has a bite mark in it.
  • Hmmmm.... a Politician Pig. And instead of stones/blocks, they could be on barrels. Maybe a Boss Hogg type character, and maybe a king pig that looks like Nixon...... the imagination can run wild here. Would make a good set of levels for Seasons. ;)
  • Sorry I waas gone for a while, an old-fashioned pig is like the ones Rovio made by themselves. And I LOVE the MechaPig! Good work @vezok1090!
  • i guess were gonna have to come out with updated content block sooner or later
  • @vezok1090 and @FatBird you two just read my mind! I was thinking the exact same thing and you beat me to it, lol! How about a pig that puts up a bird-proof shield every now and then? Say about every 20 seconds.
  • If there is a space episode, there should be Star Wars-themed pigs wearing Darth Vader and Sith masks.
  • A moving pig!
  • @vezok1090! You drew bird ideas! You should draw pigs! If not I'll draw them! For an idea, you should create a cyber pig that has a little 3-hit shield that is more like a force, field!
  • hmm,@Bob-Omb Bird ,were you talking about the content blocker or hogzilla? btw, i draw a lot, i cant draw cartoony stuff well, except for cats :). ill try and draw hogzilla
  • cool, same here, maybe we'll BOTH TRY!
  • Maybe there should be a gigantic pig, and it would be like a super secret boss level, and the giant pig would be as big as that entire pig pyramid in that golden egg level. It would look like a giant regular pig,but with a major lazy eye and tusks and The level would have to involve using every bird, even the mighty eagle( the mighty eagle would be about the same size as the giant pig and won't destroy it with one hit) names? Mighty Hog,Mighty Pig,Mighty Ham, Giga Hog,Giga Pig, Big Bad Pig, or something like that. I wonder what it would look like if this was drawn, or if the pig needs more detail?
  • @AMslimfordy-the learnean hydra have 7 heads.
    I battled him on bookworm adventures.
  • It does not have a predetermined number if heads. For every head cut off, it grows two more.
  • Sounds like a lot of us think alike. I have been doodling for awhile the following idea .. If they ever do the reverse game, where you play as pigs and have to build your fortresses, I would like the inclusion of the Mighty Warthog, a ginormous pig with mohawk and tusks who just plops down in front of the fort and deflects the birds attacking..
  • Not sure I can get into playing as a pig and hoping they win.
  • Maybe a "Damage Reflector Pig" that if you damage the pig,the damage will be reflected and the bird will be damaged.
  • 1.The sick pig!
    this pig is a pig that is sick and after 10 seconds it will do a big sneeze and roll to it's right,probably popping itself as it goes.
    2.The big brother pig!
    the big brother pig is the biggest pig ever(about the size of a big brother bird and 3 white birds)
    and takes:
    3 red birds
    5 *blue birds
    4 *yellow birds
    2 *black birds
    3 *white birds
    4 *green birds
    1 Big brother bird
    1 *orange bird
    *=must use special action
    p.s. for all of these, I mean it takes 3 or 5 of 1 type of bird! Not all!
  • Whose side are you on, anyway?
  • That would be a LOT of birds waiting to go on the slingshot.
  • Mimic Pig. It can move and destroy the bird, so you must kill it before it heads up towards the birds, it have shield that can block the birds, so kill it at the back. It can even fly upwards to the slingshot if the slingshot is at a high place.
  • Heli-Pig, a Helmet pig that is flying a helicopter and in order to defeat it, you have to hit it in the helicopter's blades, once it is hit, it falls to the ground and blows up, destroying anything under it.
  • The bungee pig! Imagine the birds find that some of their slingshots got broken, and the elastics were used by the pigs! The pig could hang from a supported structure, and could bounce up and down. Also, a bungee pig could randomly drop from the sky and steal one of your unused birds (like the bungee zombie from PvZ)!
  • How about Caesar Pig, who can only be killed by another pig.
  • @greenimperial that's a great idea! Maybe another pig has to fall on him to die, or he coul get killed by an assassin pig!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • that will make levels much easier
  • what about a the king pigs son so a prince
  • How about the Medusa pig! You only have a short time to hit him before he turns your bird into stone, so for birds like the yellow bird it would be easy but for ones like Terrence he would quickly be turned into stone and fall flat to the ground. Could be a cool addition to a Roman themed episode of seasons.
  • hi wesley wong,when you say that should be a moving pig,you mean like the one in angry birds space e-2?
  • octo-pig i call 'pigapus'
  • Or add a Queen Pig?
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!