Will be Pink Bird also available for Original and Space?
  • Hi everyone!!

Do you think Pink Bird will also be available for ABO and ABSp in Future Updates. What's your opinion?

Greets CC
  • 34 Comments
  • probably if they add new episodes
  • yes, i think. Maybe in ABS red planet.
  • @irina that would be cool to kill in Space the Piggies in bubbles with the Pink Bubble Bird. It would be a nice Battle Bubble Pig vs. Pink Bubble Bird :-)

@angryperson i hope so that ROVIO adds more Episodes and it would also be cool to see Pinky in ABRio :-)
  • Yes in ABO (similar to Orange bird) but only when Surf n Turf has finished. No for space.
  • i hope they add pigini beach to ABO
  • @angryperson i am looking forward that they add Piggini Beach. I think in Future it will be Angry Birds Original on Facebook with Same episodes etc. The Power UPS are also included for iOs. So i think it will be the same in Future :-)

@lostgreybird sure? But it would be very interesting adding Pinkie in Space :-)
  • i hope they make PU a separate part, like the M.E. type thing
  • Yes you're right @angryperson
  • I think it will definately be available in Original, but I'm not so sure about space. The antenna egg has pretty much the same purpose. Plus, how would bubbles work in zero gravity?
  • @angrybirdsspacemaster Yes that will be the PIG Question but we will see what Future brings :-)
  • @angryperson this is a New piggie Joke!!

Space Battle: Bubble Piggie vs. Pink Bubble Birdi :-)
  • Considering the main devastation from her attacks is from dropping debris and letting gravity do it's work, it doesn't seem that effective in Space..

It's possible she could pull the pigs out into space and they could freeze, but that's not a very strong attack.

Plus, story-wise, they still haven't explained how the Orange bird got out into Space and adding Pink would just make it worse..
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • it will be awesome for me that pink bird will ONLY available in ABS and ABO. It is also awesome if it will available in ABR but I don't really like ABR. I wonder what pink bird will look like if she is available for ABSp.
  • @geryk yes it wear interesting :-)
  • A cool space mechanic for the pink bird would be having planets with little gravity around them and making the bubbles rise to zero gravity to completely move it out of the way.

The pink bird will most likely follow the orange bird and appear in ABo in a later update and I wouldn't mind seeing pink in space as well.
  • I think Pink reach Space !!!
  • Maybe after Pigni Beach in ABO
  • I can see Pink being in further episodes of ABS, and there's scope for ABO (gotta hit the beach in Surf & Turf, eh?), but not Space (see previous bubbles in space comments). Rio probably won't be getting any new birds from now on, can't see how they can add more if they've played the story out already. Happy to be proven wrong though.
  • my drawing of pink bird in angry birds space!:http://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/gegegegege/album/picture/992/

I hope you appreciated it!
  • @geryk nicely done

Thanks for showing us. So i hope you also believe to Pinky in future in Space :-)
  • I'm not sure about space but I am sure about ABO.
  • I think we would see a variation of White or Green Bird in Space before we see Pink.
  • @CC Jolly
    Your welcome
  • @cc All the levels for Surf and Turf were already released for ABF a while ago, so the pink bird can't be in those levels.
  • @dorito
    When did i say Pink will included in Surf and Turf?????
  • Ok thanks :-) Sorry
  • @lostgreybird I can see pink hitting space before green and white do, green would be hard to make for space let alone control in gravity, and for the white bird I can see them adding it but the shoot up that it does I can't see being used in space, and if it was, yet again hard to control due to gravity can act pretty weird im some situations. With the pink bird I feel her power is totally relevant to how space works already with pretty much 60-70% of the pigs are in bubbles already. Just my thoughts.
  • I think the egg bombs have pretty much taken white's spot in the space lineup. With the recent mention of the green sound effects it sounds like that will be the next bird introduced to space, we will have to see how it will work. I really do want to see bubbles in space, I think they would be even more useful there than they are in BTS.
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!