5 New Games in 2012 Page 2
  • 63 Comments
  • @AngryBirdsSpaceMaster, I hope new game wouldn't be angry Birds Seasons 2 but as you mentioned seasons Bad Piggies Seasons would be cool.
  • @angrybirdsspacemaster

Yes Angry Birds Seasons 2 is a Good idea. Maybe they can add in a New App more New Archievements :-)
  • Rovio is stuck in a predicament here. From a business stand point they should release a new app around Xmas time but they've put themselves in a corner with Seasons. Seasons Holiday themed updates were always released on the actually Holiday. This puts them at a disadvantage for shoppers because they miss the actual shopping period that is before the holiday.

If they want to make money off of the Xmas season they need to release something at the end of Nov. beginning of Dec. to allow parents the time go shopping for the toys. If a new app included other holidays this "pre" release would feel weird especially for lesser holidays like St. Pattys Day.

Hopefully they release a brand new app with new characters to cash in on the sales.
  • @lostgraybird, I also hope that would be brand new game. Anyway it is TOP secret for now.
  • @lostgreybird
    Yes a brand new app were great :-)
  • Maybe there's a new version of angry birds. Remember Rovio still have 4 month left to give their promise :D
  • @birds-warrior
    Yes this month the Bad Pigs App will be available. So we have 3 Months left! I don't believe in a New Game but to a Christmas Special Surprise maybe !!
  • only one game remains.....wonder what it will be
  • Yes only Time will Tell us ...
  • looks like it's ABSW! that was fast
  • @lostgraybird, I don't think that characters close to Xmas would be cash collector for a long time, it is excellent in very short period but not for a whole year. Besides most games based on Santas and similar characters are free in xMas time (CTR gift box is one example). Rovio will likely have toys and other merchandise sutible for xmas presents but I don't expect that would be game (maybe episode in one of the existing games) and surely not brand new game.
    Oh, OK, I was on the first page of comments. Sorry...
  • Yeah it looks like Rovio will be selling all sorts of Angry Birds Star Wars merchandise this holiday season.
  • @lostgraybird I am sure that Angry Birds Star wars merchandise will be top sellers during upcoming holidays. My wish is AB Star Wars LEGOs. Lego already have graet line of starWars products and I personaly am fan of both StarWars and Lego.
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!