Favourite/Hardest Episodes of all Angry Birds Games? Page 2
  • 97 Comments
  • Hardest: Seasons Greedings (including the one level in Seasons Free with the wooden reindeer), Trick or Treat, Piglantis, last 1/3 of Surf and Turf, Danger Zone, some levels of AB Lite & Free, Carnival Upheaval, Path of the Jedi

Favorite: Space (entire game)

Least Favorite: Year of the Dragon, Moon Festival, Jungle Escape, Ham em High
  • Thanks for your comment here @reactive1 !
  • In Original, the most problems are causing Birdday party and Mine and dine, I don't know why...

My favourite is probably Seasons, though Back to school is way too hard, haha, I don't know how much time I've spent with it, but just can't get even through the levels. I'm keeping a break from it now and trying to complete Space, in which Red Planet is the hardest so far.

I think Rio and Star wars were the easiest ones to complete, even though they had some tricky levels too :)
  • @lisko

Really funny and interesting. Birdday Party was easy for me :-)
  • @CC Jolly
    Yeah, my husband also said that it was piece of cake, but not to me. I still haven't completed Birdday party and Back to school, not even close :D For some reason long shots are pretty much my weakness, probably I should just try harder :D
  • Fight Fight Fight @lisko. I am stop playing ABO and ABS. I am waiting for next Updates :-)
  • @brave1966, personally I found Pig Dipper, Danger Zone and Path of the Jedi quite easy, but I find Seasons Greedings too hard, I have 3 starred but, why? My favourite is definitely Path of the Jedi:)
  • Seasons Greetings 1-17 is very hard.
  • Hardest : Birthday Party & Bad Piggies episodes (AB Original)
    Favorite Level : Piglantis
    Easiest Level : Cherry Blossom
    Favorite game : Angry Birds Space
  • Thanks @amam for comment!! It's really funny because Birdday Party i find really easy!! :-)
  • @CCJolly Really?! But I could done only two levels of Birdday Party.
  • ... so you mean that you have only played to Levels right now or only 2 Levels 3Stared ??
  • 2 levels 3 stared
  • Ok you will get it soon i am sure. Fling Fling Fling. Use the Walkthroughs here !!
  • At moment my favourite One right now is ABSW Episode Tatonie, Cloud City and Boba Mission
  • At the moment my favourite is the Boba Fett Missions, because I'm number 1 there with 2 Top Spots in B-1 & B-8:D
  • I finally did it! I 3-starred Back to school! The next challenge will be Haunted hogs...Gah, I'm probably going crazy before I manage to finish that :P
  • Hardest: Seasons Greedings, also Poached Eggs at the time
    Easiest: Birdday party, maybe Summer Pignic?
    Favorite: Red Planet and all of Star Wars!
  • Thanks @tenjoker

So i see you're also a ASW fan :-)
  • @TenJoker But I think poached eggs is easiest in ABO :-D
  • @Aman - I think the Big setup is the easiest in ABO :D I just love the big bird :D
  • @Lisko Oh? Sorry I forgot about Big Setup :-)
  • Yes Big Setup is an easy One !!
  • @ccjolly Yes it combines one of my favorite movie series with one of my favorite game series :-)

@aman Well Poached Eggs was my first AB experience, I wasn't very good then so I had a pretty hard time 3 starring the episode haha!
  • Easiest - ABSW - Tatooine (really great)
    Hardest - ABO - Bad Piggies (It kinda tricky. Maybe because the piggies has their own games? :D)
    Favorite - ABSe - Abra-Ca-Bacon(?) (it might haven't come out yet but it seems promising :p )
  • I have all stars on all levels of ABO but I did not think it was easy! The other games are way to hard!
    Hardest ABO - Ham 'Em High and Bad Piggies
    Hardest ABSe - Go green get lucky and Back to School
    Hardest ABSp - Utopia and Danger zone (!)
    Hardest ABSw - Path of the Jedi (I have 100 stars there but the last levels are very hard!)
  • @Bad piggies - I really had a hard time with Ham 'em high and also with Mine and dine. And Back to school was a pain 'cause there's a lot of very long shots and I'm not so good with those.
  • In ABO, I have good scores, some of my best in fact, in Birdday Party, but oh brother! It really is my least favorite in all of ABO, due to those unpredictable scores from spinning birds. I don't know if it is the hardest, but certainly the most annoying!

On the other hand, ABO Bad Piggies is also challenging, but it is my favorite within ABO.

I recently started Rio, and am almost through it with above average scores. I had the most trouble with Carnival, especially getting the feathers (I'm not keen on gathering feathers to start with). I am tempted to say Market Mayhem was the easiest, but I think with only 412 people entering scores for that episode, it is easier to place in the top 50 :D
  • @BPC - I wish we'd get market mayhem for PC too, 'cause it felt so easy, but I don't want to add my tablet scores 'cause all my other scores are from PC and I don't want to mix them up :/

Lately I've been returning to ABO levels to get above average, but some levels just seems to be impossible, just can't get above average no matter what I do.
  • ABO levels have been around a long time, giving more people more time to raise their scores, and thereby raising the average to a point it becomes more difficult to achieve all above average scores, more difficult than newer levels. It took me nine months of only playing ABO to get my scores.
  • My favorite: Abra-ca-bacon ( portals are so fun )
    The hardest: Season greeding ( it's so evil )
    The easiest: Summer pignic ( easy to get 3 stars )
    My most favorite game is AB seasons ( it has most levels and music )
  • At time my favourite Seasons Episode is also Abra Ca Bacon :-) Great Levels. Really Fun to Play!!
  • At time
    Easiest : Haunted Hogs
    Hardest : Danger Zone & Seasons Greedings
    Favorite : Abra-Ca-Bacon , 'cause amazing Portals :)
  • I think Cherry blossom is also easy
  • Easiest Birdday Party
    Hardest Danger Zone
    Favorite Danger Above
  • Thanks @expresser23 for your comment here. Yes You're right. Birdday was also really easy for me!
  • Hardest right now definately Red Mighty Feathers!!!
  • ABS

Top 3 easiest
    1. Easter Eggs
    2. Summer Pignic
    3. Abra-Ca-Bacon or Cherry Blossom

Top 3 hardest
    1. Seasons Greedings
    2. Trick Or Treat
    3. Back To School
  • I don't think Abra-ca-bacon is easy, it's just fun, remember 2-8 and 2-12
  • @firebombbird

It is really funny to see the different opinions between the Members here :-)
  • The hardest is Red's Mighty Feathers. I haven't been able to even complete level 15, even with the walkthrough.
    The easiest is Big Setup, the first episode I managed to 3-star.
    My favorite is probably Tatooine, I have some nice scores there :)
  • Yes, The Big Setup is easy, it took me few hours to 3-star it
  • @annifrid

Level 15 wasn't really hard for me personally. I got frustrated in Level 13 and 14 :-( i am afraid of next Mighty Feathers Update :-)
  • @annifred I agree I haven't even passed level 15 yet even using the walkthrough.
  • Favorite: Hoth
    Hardest: ToT or Surf&Turf
    Easiest: Easter Eggs & Danger Zone. :D
  • @caofci77

Wow You're One of the only here that Danger Zone is One of the easiest. Really interesting. I personally find it One of the hardest because of the high Score Addict :-)
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!