What's your favorite Seasons music?
  • 130 Comments
  • I'll start off, my favorite is Cherry Blossom (added 1 to Cherry Blossom tally)

It's catchy, the different instruments give it a very good mix in the tune. I also like it because it has a nice beat to it :D
  • My favourite by far is Summer Pignic with the bird and pig sounds makes it seem the perfect tune
  • Ham'o'ween :D
  • Summer Pignic. It's really crazy and super catchy. Have it as a ringtone, too. :)
  • Summer Pignic.
  • Thanks for sharing guys! Keep 'em coming! :)
  • @kartflyer, I must say, this is a very creative idea you had!! I usually don't play with the sound on. One reasons being because one of my greyhound is afraid of the the sounds the birds make...I know, strange! :)
    I went through all of the season, and they all have positive qualities! I think I have to vote for trick or treat and ham 'o' ween. Falls is my favorite season, plus I love the witch on trick or treat! :)
  • @sunshine Thanks! I'm placing your vote on both Seasons :)
  • Year of the Dragon!
  • Year of the Dragon is my fav! I'm annoyed by Piglantis.
  • My favorite is Moon Festival -- It is a very creative arrangement of the tune (especially considering that the composers are Finnish). Like Kathy, I play with the sound off, in my case because I don't really like the music. Had to turn the sound on and listen to them all, most of which I'd never heard.
    BTW, if you really want to listen to a good performance of the AB theme, try the London Phil. Been a while since I've heard it; will have to look it up again.
  • i love summer pignic!
  • Hamoween!!
  • Year of the dragon has the best festival music ever.
    Very catchy
    Nice tune
    :)
  • Second is summer picnic
    Third is trick or treat
    Forth is go green get lucky
  • Summer Pignic for sure.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Summer Pignic, Cherry Blossom, Piglantis
  • When will this get updated?
  • I like Year of the Dragon
  • Nice poll Kartflyer! I also don't play with the sound, but that just because I have turned my headphones into a "start" and "stop" recording button for my video and cut of the earplugs so they won't tangle up everytime I put away my iPad. I just listend to all and Summer Pignic, Ham'o'ween and Go green Go lucky are my favorites... need to choose now... which for me has always been difficult... here goes.... ehhhh.... I will choose.... stalling.... Ham'o'ween!
  • summer pignic and go green get lucky
  • Lol @estar, you always put me up to laughs. Thanks for your vote! :)
  • Wreck the halls, Year of the Dragon, and Piglantis
  • Ham o ween
  • cherry blossom !
    have you noticed the sound is lower on CB than the others ?
    2nd would be TOT and 3rd GGGL
  • I like Cherry Blossom, Piglantis, and Summer Pignic.
  • summer, YOTD, cherry blossom

it is multiple cohice?
  • There is music? I always play with the sound off LOL!
  • @Burbman -- I do also; so had to turn the sound on -- First I knew there was different music for each seasons level. Worth listening to once.
  • Thanks for sharing everybody! This info is fun to input! :)

So far, we have 10 votes for Summer Pignic, still leading. Next up is Year of the Dragon with 6 votes, and then a tie between Ham'o'ween and Cherry Blossom with 5 votes! :D
  • I didn't know there was music either! I never play with the sound on but I just went and had a quick listen to them all and I choose "Wreck the Halls" It's very Classic and reminds me of Frank Sinatra, lol. Plus I love Christmas time ;-)
  • Oh, we can choose more than one? Then I also choose Summer Pignic and Ham'o'ween!
  • Without a doubt Ham'o'ween! love the spooky and mellow tunes, nightmare before christmas style!
  • Great choices people! Not much people around here lately, but I'll keep updating :D
    @dorito I originally had the idea for people to share their favorite, but I understand people who can't choose between two or more tunes :)
    @antwan83 Got to agree with you there, it's my 3rd favorite. Second being Wreck the Halls, and first, well... ^^^ :)
  • @kartflyer, I also like wrecked, as my third place pick. :)
  • My favorite is Trick or Treat :D
    Such a climatic
  • Definately Ham'o'ween :-)
  • @ccjolly Thanks for "reviving" the discussion :)
  • Ok, here's our latest results (probably final):
    2nd runner-up goes to... Year of the Dragon with 6 votes!
    1st runner-up goes to... Ham'o'ween with 8 votes!
    And our grand winner... Summer Pignic with 10 votes!

Thanks for voting everyone! :D
  • No probleme ;-)
  • Well, my favorite Seasons music is definitely Summer Pignic because it's very catchy and kinda funny. No wonder it has the most likes.
  • Since other people have been saying more than one, I'll add Season's Greedings and Moon Festival.
  • Updated with BB's and ABFG's votes, thanks! :)

@mvnla2 Nice music, thanks for sharing! :D
  • @kartflyer the List get longer ;-)
  • @kartflyer can i add a list of percentage of vote?
    Because your list is getting longer, easier for viewing.

01. (vote:04, 3.7%) Trick or Treat
    02. (vote:01, 0.9%) Seasons Greedings
    03. (vote:00, 0.0%) Hogs and Kisses
    04. (vote:02, 1.8%) Go Green, Get Lucky
    05. (vote:00, 0.0%) Easter Eggs!
    06. (vote:23, 21.3%) Summer Pignic
    07. (vote:05, 4.6%) Moon Festival
    08. (vote:16, 14.8%) Ham'o'ween
    09. (vote:05, 4.6%) Wreck the Halls
    10. (vote:10, 9.3%) Year of the Dragon
    11. (vote:07, 6.5%) Cherry Blossom
    12. (vote:09, 8.3%) Piglantis
    13. (vote:13, 12.0%) Back to School
    14. (vote:08, 7.4%) Haunted Hogs
    15. (vote:01, 0.9%) Winter Wonderham
    16. (vote:04, 3.7%) Abra-ca-bacon

Total vote:108 (*not total of number user vote)
    updated on 19 July 13
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!