PLEASE let me know - User LIST SMASH MANIAC Angry Birds Space !!! Page 3
  • 131 Comments
  • Congrats @kinkykiwi. Very Good performance ;-)
  • I also got it last week!!!
  • @chriss can you send Screenshot or Upload a picture to your Album?
  • As my friend in Game Center, you can see it there.
  • Ok i will take a Look :-)
  • Congrats @chriss you're on the List :-)
  • Hi CC-Jolly. As I just mentioned on the score addict page, I don't have access to a PC at the moment so I can't post a screenshot. I achieved smash addict today, though. I can post the shot when I have access to a computer.
  • Maybe @lesleyg or @playdbird can confirm this for you? They are both GC friends of mine.
  • Ok i believe :-) Congrats. Good Job
  • Yes @cc-jolly. I can confirm @doctonynyc has this achievement as well as Utopia on your other Forum!
  • @lesleyg Yes thanks for Information, @Doctonynyc is already on both lists :-)
  • http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/842/img5027copy.png/ here is my achievement! thanks!I was playing Utopia 4-13 trying to increase my score when I got
    the smash manic achievement
    gt 343
  • Congrats @gt-343 you are on the list. Good Job :-)
  • Done! :-)
  • Congrats @heathen Good work. Can you send a Screenshot ?
  • I could, but it would do no good. Every screen shot is the same and there's no way to really differentiate one from another. Those who know me know that it would be truthful to say that I hit that plateau...LOL
  • Yes i believe you as well. I think its no Probleme to send a personally Screenshot. Open App Gamecenter close App Open again and waiting for Text "Welcome back Username" and Screenshot :-) You are already on the List Good Job @heathen
  • Got smash maniac today - the wire "blocks" do count as I got this playing today's challenge level, DZ-10, which is 99% wire.
    Is there anyway I can send proof via e-mail, I have no clue how to upload anything.
    I don't know if I consider this the toughest achievement to get, I only got smash maniac for ABO a few weeks ago, & I'd been playing that for about 18 months :)
  • @karen68 Congrats very Good Job!!
    Please send to [email protected]

Thx
  • Thanks CC Jolly, you should actually find a pic uploaded to my album now.
    It helps having a teenager in the house who knows much more about these things than I do.
  • Ok @karen68

I will Take a Look :-)
  • Congrats @karen68
    You are already on the List. Well done ;-)
  • For the longest time, I figured this achievement was bugged on my phone, with as much time as I have spent in this app, but I got it yesterday while playing DZ-10, so I can confirm that DZ levels must count, as well as scaffolding.

Screenshot uploaded to my album
  • Well done @burbman
    Congrats you,re on the List :-)
  • Wow, this forum disappears fast! I've been trying, without success. I notice that Slim hasn't gotten it either, so maybe I shouldn't be trying his suggestion of CC 2-11? Any agreement on which level is best? For the record, I'm #45 in GC for Space, but that apparently was achieved without smashing enough blocks!
  • @mvnla2
    Don't worry you will get it in Time. When ABSp comes Out to the market i played 6-7 hours a day. I got it After a week. But now i stop playing fanatic. I can't believe that it is so Hard to get for some Users. For me it was hardest to get in ABO ! Keep playing and wait for surprise :-)
  • you can it add me to smash maniac list. I got it even though I haven't finished all of space. Credit to the challenge levels for this achievement.
  • thanks @swelld for sending Email from Smash Maniac. Congrats and well done you're already on the Magic List :-)
  • @CCJolly -- Finally got it! Pic in my album: http://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/mvnla2/album/picture/1155/
    @AMSlimfordy -- Decided your advice of CC 2-11 provided the maximum number of blocks smashed per unit time; so, thanks. Played CC 2 -11 for a while a couple of days, but actually got the achievement trying to raise scores above average.
  • Yesssss very good job @mvnla2

Here again the Levels i posted for a while in Archievements Forum :-)

My favourit Levels are !!

Pig Bang:

1-14; 1-16; 1-17; 1-21; 1-26; 1-29

Cold Cuts:

2-11; 2-17; 2-29

Danger Zone:

D6; D19; D22; D27; D30

I believe in them, i played these ones and getting it !!!
  • @CCJolly Oh Yeah, I got it while playing level 2 of the new update : Beak Impact ^^
    Add me as Friend GC for check please.

Other wise, I have a problem, in Game Center (AB Space & AB SW 2), pictures of achievements are mixed.
    Example: I have the picture of AB Space achievements in those of AB SW 2. And conversely.

Is it a known problem ? Is there a solution ?
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!