PLEASE let me know - User LIST SMASH MANIAC Angry Birds Space !!! Page 2
  • 131 Comments
  • I wonder if the "wire" blocks like in 3-7 count towards smash maniac? I have been playing D-7 (have 12th highest score right now) and 1-16 & 1-17 every chance I get for days now since getting DZ score addict. Hopefully I am getting close! This achievement is only thing I need in AB Space & I want to get it before the rest of Utopia is released.
  • Good luck @reactive1

I played also in the beginning of Space 3 very long and hard days to getting it but it is possible.
  • Why in the world do you need a screenshot for this? For Danger Addict, it makes sense because people receive a badge for it. We trust people to enter scores, and for the most part they are honest. Even when scores get questioned, not everyone submits a screenshot as proof. It just seems that this is the kind of thing where people could be trusted, isnt' it?
  • Hi @stinkbird
    1) I only want to see Screenshot, because it's the hardest Archievement (for iOS Users) you can earn in all Angry Birds Games and it is fair to request a Screenshot (Welcome "Username") for User which getting Archievement and work hard for it!

2) That's not right that all scores are believed in all Users. For example in Daily Challenge often where submitted unreachable scores and you have to send screenshots, tips and tricks for your believe!

Hope you will accept my opinion, thx for post
  • That's not always true for high scores. Alot of time people dont submit screenshots for their high scores. In fact when your own score was asked about on the dailey challenge about one week ago you did not post screenshot and got mad that you werent trusted.
  • I never said "all scores are believed". I said not all people post screenshots (like you didnt).
  • What do you definatly want to tell me. If you mean my Highscore in Golden Beachball 5. In my next sparetime i will send you the screenshot for your believe and trust!!

I think this is a discussion for Smash Maniac and nothing else. Do you get Smash Maniac?? When yes let me know. Thx
  • Relax CC Jolly.

I wasnt pointing my finger at you. I wasnt trying to pick a fight neither. I didnt say that I not trust you. Thats my point...people trust high scores alot WITHOUT the screenshot. Why cant you trust people dont lie about Smash Maniac?

I think you are the person who dont trust people.

Yea, its a discussion of Smash Maniac but screenshots and trust are part of this?
  • I hope I don't regret chiming in here. I don't have a position on this one way or another.

Things seem to be getting a little tense, and it looks to me like this might be the result of misunderstanding each other. As you know, that can happen a lot in online forums like this.

@CCJolly: I do not think that @StinkBird meant any offense by her/his comment. It looks to me like she/he was just trying to make the point that when a score is questioned, the person who earned the score does not always have to provide a screenshot. StinkBird used you as an example of a score that was questioned and you didn't submit a screenshot. I don't see anything that suggests StinkBird didn't trust you.

@StinkBird: While I see your point about why a screenshot shouldn't be required (I see CC Jolly's point, too), CC Jolly started the forum and can ask for whatever proof he wants. Some people might not want to submit a screenshot for the reasons you mentioned, but CC Jolly can require it if he wants it.

I'm really trying to help diffuse the situation here before it blows up, so I hope you don't mind a third party butting in.
  • http://by153w.bay153.mail.live.com/att/GetAttachment.aspx?tnail=0&messageId=6f23beeb-ccfa-11e1-b344-00215ad9df80&Aux=0|0|8CF2F1E570AA8D0||0|0|0|0||&maxwidth=220&maxheight=160&size=Att&blob=MHxGb3RvLlBOR3xpbWFnZS9wbmc_3d
  • Hey, @CCJolly. The link takes people to a page where they have to sign in. If you're trying to post the screenshot from your high score, I don't think it's necessary.
  • @doctonynyc
    Yes Sorry i See it doesnt work. I will send new screenshot. Yes thanks for helping us to clean up this misunderstandings.

@stinkbird. I dont to this because everybody can make a copy of screenshots and i want to know the people who really get it. Best for me is a Screenshot with picture and with "Welcome back Username".

Ok so Sorry for all misunderstandings. I accept your opinion Thanx

I hope this link is correct :-)
    Golden Beach Ball Level 5 (Challenge from last week)

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/389035_3881174359226_506394815_n.jpg
  • Thanks CC Jolly! Still working on it. I've played D-7 for hours at a time...
  • Извините , а что нужно сделать ?
  • Sorry @zolotko86
    I dont understand this message?? Can someone translate?
  • He says: I'm sorry, but what should I do?
  • @yuriyigolkin Thanks
    If @zolotko86 reach Smash Maniac in Space. Please send screenshot and i will add to the List. Thanks
  • @ZOLOTKO86 Если получите ачивку Smash Maniac в AB Space, сделайте скриншот экрана и выложите здесь.
  • Thanks for translating !
  • do you post screenshot srats or just screenshots from a level?
  • I dont understand @angryboy
    Screenshots from Smash Maniac (welcome back User)
  • i'm kinda confused
  • @yuriugolkin HI! I should have thought of you. Maybe you can give @zolotko86 some more explicit help? He also has posts on Space achievements page and DZ addict forum. I've been trying to translate directions using Google Translate, but I don't think the translation is that good.
    For smash maniac, you need screenshot of GameCenter achievements page.
  • Yes thanks @mvnla2
    So @angryboy i hope now that it is clear. Just how mvnla2 said.
    My English isn't very good, sorry!!
  • ohhh....i get it
  • Yesssss :-)
  • It is OK ?)))
  • @ZOLOTKO86 Да, так нормально.
  • Ok. Congrats. I will add you to the List :-)
  • Hi CC - I just got Smash Maniac in Space today.

Here's the screenshot:

http://angrybir.de/MQE05q

Thanks!
  • Congrats @PlayDBird
    Good Job!!
    You are added to list :-)
  • Thanks for adding me!
  • Your welcome. So i hope the List get a Little Bit longer after Utopia Update!?
  • I hope I can join soon :(
  • I never realized it was so hard
  • @amslimfordy
    Yes it would be very cool you having on List. Good luck !!! I know its hard work!!
  • congrats @playdbird for joining the group!!! Did you also just randomly get it too?
  • @amslimfordy...I know you will get it shortly. As a matter of fact you probably would have alrready gotten it if you weren't so busy taking care of everybody else's needs ;-) Which is why I proclaim you our "Right on top of that Rose" Maniac (It's a saying from a very funny movie)
  • Yes i trust in @amslimfordy i hope o can add you soon to the List !!
  • I guess it is easy to get this acheivment now with new utopia levels. I recieved it few days ago while I was playing level 4-13. Just to mention that I am lousy player and total novice in all AB games since I started playing in late March after ABS was launched.
  • So you can send a Screenshot for adding to List?? Thanks
  • Yesssss. Finally, after hours and hours of playing pig pang 16 and 17
    I got smash maniac too. @CCJolly I added a Screenshot to my ABN Album.
    LG aus dem sonnigen Linz.
  • Nice job @cheetaa! I saw the screenshot so please add her to our list @cc-jolly ;-)
  • @cheetaa
    Sehr gute Arbeit!! Ich freue mich dich auf der Liste zu haben ;-)

Sonnige Grüsse aus Tirol :-)
  • @reactive1
    Thanks for sending EMail to my Hotmail Account. You're already on the list. Congrats!!!
  • Well,after super saturday for team GB at the olympics this is my super sunday where i finally got my smash maniac achievement.I did nothing special apart from playing the levels to pass them, replaying to get 3 stars, replaying to get above average on most of them and thats about it.
    http://img17.imageshack.us/i/imagewzgs.jpg/
  • Thanks for adding me to the list CC!
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!