golden egg level. what am i missing??
  • I have cleared this many many times. I had two crowns, played again many times finally cleared and now i have only two crowns again. getting sick of this and wonder what i should do to get the third crown. please, any help will be appreciated. thanks
  • 9 Comments
  • Cleared what? There are lots of golden eggs to play.

On a side note, are you perhaps using the Facebook version? Crowns are used to signify your rank with your friends in terms of scores. To earn a "third crown" you should beat a friend's score on a particular Golden Egg level.
  • sorry, should have said stars. the egg contains 3 stars. yes, i am playing on facebook.
  • Did you find my answer to solve your problem? :)
  • i hear what you are saying, yes. however, my question is how do i progress thru the levels if every time i clear, i get the same star over and over. i should have had three stars and able to go to the next egg (#2). i don't know what i am doing wrong. i do not see other scores from the few friends on facebook that play angry birds. thanks for your reply
  • You can't advance from one to the next directly. You have to go to the menu, then select a different Egg.
  • yes, but you have to have three stars to advance. when i open the game, it says golden egg #9. i can't get to the next egg until i finally get enough pts., i guess to advance. i don't know, maybe i am just not getting it, but when you clear
  • sorry about the last post. where do i find the menu. i go to the page displaying all the eggs and #1 has three stars and all others are blank. you are a great help, and i appreciate it.

• Then you need to find the other eggs to unlock them. Refer to our Complete Facebook Golden Egg Guide if you need help:

http://www.angrybirdsnest.com/angry-birds-facebook-golden-eggs-guide/
  • What Slim said, and you shouldn't be required to get 3 stars before you move on. I've never heard of that. Passing with 1 star should do the trick. For egg levels, I don't think you even have to pass one to go to the next.
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!