The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 995
  • 159627 Comments
  • Hellooo everyone!!!
  • Heya Kimmie.... just thought I pop in for a little bit... Almost pillow walk time for me :(
  • Oh goodie! Sweet @e-star how you be?? Hey ya @penguine!!
  • Hi Penguinlover! I was lurking and I see you have become a regular here at the BP, so nice!
  • Busy with putting some make up on my face, I hope it shows real soon here tee hee
  • Darn you have to work tomorrow eh @e-star :((. No late night tonight then :(((.
  • Oh darn. I was making something for him that I thought he would like.
  • Why are you puting make up on before bed estar??
  • @bb try using his @ sign I'm pretty sure he has BP flagged for his name.
  • should turn up in a few minutes over the whole site :D
  • That is so sick!!!!!! Is that your new avatar for the rest of October???
  • Awww I LOVE IT!!! Wicked hahaa!! LOL :D
  • Indeed BB it is, like it?
  • Hey @kimmicv how r u?

Hi @E-star yes I visit the BP everyday now it's fun 2 b here how r u
  • hahhaahha So kimmie, you approve of my new make up?
  • You be supah talented my friend!!! :D
  • I am doing great Penguin, how ever, I feel realllll old (which I am actually not) when I read you comments hahahah the texting style of typing is a bit of a puzzle sometimes for this Dutch girl ;)
  • It's super cool!
  • Oh yeah I LOOOOVVVEEEE it! That is beyond the pale!! Whoo hoo can't wait to see what everyone else says! :D
  • Awww now my whole face is gone.... going to refresh, to see if it comes back... otherwise I need to change the rate to "G"... because of the blood I changed the rate to "PG" but I guess ABN doesn't allow those... do you think they mind?
  • Probably not. It's only a little bit of blood.
  • Hey it went away!! I wondered if you'd get @bb was saying it was cool! LOL
    I'm a bit wonky today @penguin, didn't get to bed before 6am and I'm off a wee bit more than normal! LOL ;)
  • Did ya click on the pict Kimmie? you get to see it even bigger tee hee :D
    Thought I would do something fun for myself this time!
  • Naw @e-star you can't see the wee bit of blood when it's just regular! And I've seen some that I thought more PG towards R!
  • Its working E-Star!
  • Boo hoo, guess I will have to wait a few more minutes to get my face back. Uploaded it again and kept the rate at "G", so if anyone does have a problem with the blood, let me know... I will change it, no probs
  • But of course I did @e-star wanted to really see it up close!! And I Looovvveee it!! :D
  • Dats nice 2 hear @E-Star yea I like 2 type in txt mode bc wen I txtes I got used 2 typing like this lol
  • Not at my end BB... guess the mirror in my computer isn't working yet, I still don't see me :s
  • No porbs @Penguin... it keeps me on my toes, but because English isn't my native language, I need to translate the words in my head and the shortening of words gives me an extra step in my head.... good brain exercise tee hee
  • I still don't see you either @estar! :((. Coommmeee baaaaccckkk! LOL
  • yeahhhh I am back!! Hit refresh Kimmie!
  • Oh @kimmiecv dats not good my PMS didn't bug me 2day but last night I stayed up until 10:30 watching an episode of degrassi 4 no reason at all lol I hate degrassi lol
  • Between @penguins text writing and @bbs slang you have your work cut out for you @e-star! Even my odd wordages aren't as weird as those two!! LOL ;D
  • Oh I c @estar except in high skool I write in English unless I'm writing a note 2 a friend lol
  • It looks awesome! And you can bare;y see the blood!
  • @Kimmy I can hear you.
  • Good to know you do know how to write haha Penguin. It's been a while since I have been to school, guess I wouldn't know what the kids here are talking about either.
  • Hahaa! @bb it wasn't a slight, I get a kick out of your slang! ;)
    @e-star I still can't see your pic! Can everyone else see it??
  • @Kimmie LOL, my brain can handle your weird oddness pretty well, I guess the wavelength is close to the same don't ya think?

Thanks @BB, I want to try and change it slightly with the seasons... Do want the purple star to stay the same... because I think when an Avatar works and is recognized it's friendlier to others to keep the same appearance. How else will they find my vids right :D
  • Yeay there it is! My phone freaked again, when I refreshed this time the pic came up! :). And as to our wave lengths yep I do believe we are on the same one for sure! ;D
  • To my surprise my avatar is the one with the most votes at the contest forum thread... hope the new one counts as the same :D
  • @Kimmie is there a day that your phone doesn't freak? That would be an relaxing day right?
  • Oooh tomorrow I put up the Halloween decos In the house! Mom took today off so couldn't do it and with my lack of sleep well that's just fine! My poor typing finger is even a little off today!! Hmmm...
  • @kimmie, I was just about to ask how you where doing after the even for you late night? Did you sleep in?
  • Yeah @e-star and I was near Apple last week and even had a list to help remember my issues and then had my usually air headed moment and totally forgot to stop there! Sooo issues will continue until the next time I'm in the area! :(.
Post in the New Forum!