The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 3012
  • 159679 Comments
  • Oh oh!! Now I'm stuck with a heavy head!! I Did Not Do that on purpose!!
    Fez for sale!!
  • 3k pages and 150k comments. A surprise to be sure but a welcomed one. Congratulations BP
  • @angryboy Haven’t seen you in ages! Welcome back home, hope all is good with you. Gee, you must be an adult by now, off to wonderful new adventures;-). And didn’t you change to @angryguy ?
  • Doh, my head is cold without the fez. I'll give you $1 @kathy. Goodness knows what anyone returning to the BP after a few years makes of this.
  • Here's a question, maybe @karen68 will have an idea. I have noticed that I have been incrementing up the AB leaderboard recently due to some of the top flingers having some of their levels removed. Or possibly self-removed which would be odd. These are not necessarily inactive flingers. For example @r-l-l who was second has disappeared from the leading positions and some others are now showing (for example) 696 levels rather than the maximum 699. So I am now up to 15th without any extra scores. Also 14th is much closer. Whilst I would like to make top 10 some day, this is not what I e envisaged. Anyone know what's going on? It only just seems to have happened very recently.
  • I think it's all part of asher's plan for world domination.
  • Up to 14th now. What is going on? Is the swamp being drained?
  • Looking closer, there has been a big cull in Danger Above and Birdday 5.
  • @DeaperateDan if they removed all the memory mouse gadgets etc scores, that in my opinion is a form of PU then we would really see the wheat from the chaff
  • I wish I was cleaning windows. Hey Angryboy, why so angry? Me, I've been trying to get phoneline/broadband sorted for weeks. Supposed to come today after one postponement already, no chance. Engineer couldn't get out of his street due to snow. Doesn't he know the buses are still running? Bah humbug and GAAAAAAAHHH!!
  • Struggling with today's challenge. Just can't get that perfect left/right combination going. Noticed top score is Andy. Is he a bit of an enfant terrible? Came across a very entertaining spat between him and admin in one of the walk through pages. Something about not posting strategies and high score proof. Bit ironic really.
  • @angryboy always nice to see you!

@kathy great choice. Love the Stray Cats.

@desperatedan looks like they’re finally asking for top score proof, even from some of the best. And removing scores.
  • Any chance they could ban @asher and his comfy mouse?
  • Ooh, I'd better shape up O owly oracle. Don't have many top scores but have a few dotted about some without link. Does admin advise before removing scores as I'm not sure where they are. I do have screen shots either in my album or device gallery. Yours, anxious of Brechin.
  • I think we need to find out where asher lives and send @kathy round.
  • @desperatedan yes the admins generally ask for proof before removing a score.
  • Thank you @karen68.Oh superb owl. Your birdish wisdom has once again come to the aid of the downtrodden, squashed under the Jack boot of the ashen one. Is it true your other super power is the ability to turn your head 360°?Go girl on challenge.!
  • No, you are getting confused with the Exorcist.
  • Even when @asher makes a mistake he accidentally gets top score (Surf n Turf 29). Never any videos though. Just saying.
  • I thought that was a film about a retired jockey.?
  • Can you catch mice with your toenails? Karen that is, not you Dan. (I hope Angryboy isn't still there, he'll think he's entered the twilight zone.)
  • No time for chat!!
    Dave being , will Dave..:/
    @Angryboy good to see you ((((hugs))))♡
    Don't worry guys, this place has been crazy since it's beginnings, @angryboy knows the ropes lol, he's one of The Bloated Pig team members, actually Second cook ! Ah those were the days,, the plannjng , the days, the songs, the Daily Challenge actually originated Right here in the BP :D then @Birdleader liked the idea so much he stole it! Or paid off @Ripsy for the idea lol!
    Sorry typing on my phone phone..tiny
    Watching Netflix..see ya tommorow..
  • Ya I got over the "Dave being Dave" routine decided to tune him out and watch netflix in my room..
  • @Sweetp @Birdleader how come on my phone it has the "this site not secure "symbil?
  • Twiggy got spooked so I had a very late fling, ended up with good BP packing on a very busy Challenge - 3rd, 4th, 5th but just short of puppies.
  • Well I put up a new avatar just for @BrianN but it's not showing up here, just on the rest of the site. I forget this is part of the old forum.
    Wonder what the trick is to get it in here.
  • Brilliant new avatar, @karen68.
  • Has it helped your game @karen68? If so I might get one. Great shooting today. I'll be back... after tea... so will Asher... and Meanguy...
  • Like the avatar @karen68 it's a Hoot
  • Just seen it @karen68,it's a howl.
  • @kathy, I have no idea why you would get that message. Try clearing your cache and logging off then on the nest. Hopefully it'll clear that up. Let me know.
  • Haha @ixan57, @BrianN.
    I love owls, they’re so cool.
  • @karen68 Nice choice for your new owl avatar. Hmmm, seems like this should be an addition to the AB bird crew...
    I also have no memory of how to upload avatar pictures to the BP. Obviously, we both once knew!
    Been watching any of the Australian open? I’ve flipped back and forth between tennis and the hearing currently going on before the Senate. Much better mood from the tennis coverage.
  • Impeachment, is that something to do with the colour of his skin?
  • You having issues @kathy,apart from the usual ones?
  • @BrianN Well, peaches are orangish.
  • Hi :D @Karen68 love the new Avatar , will reply to your pm in a bit, I'm kinda of 'Nested Out' atm
    Gotta give my eyes a break!
    @Sweetp it is only on my phone that it says site not secure, probably something to do with my settings on my phone, no worries! Will also reply to your pm soon, like I said 'Nested Out' atm
  • No worries @Kathy!

@catsnbirds yup been watching the tennis. Too bad most of it is overnight, I guess you have the same problem as we’re in the same time zone.
    Been recording it sometimes, like tonight, unfortunately Felix & Shapovalov have to play each other. Not getting up at 3am, even for that. That’s
  • @karen68 At least one of them will be through to the 4th round! It is hard when you are pulling for both players. I usually pull for whichever one is falling behind ... if that works, I switch and cheer for the other. I’m a night owl (wait ... that’s you!), but I’m not up for a match at 3 am either.
  • Does that mean oranges are peachish?
    I do know that they aren't the only fruit.
  • Yeah, we had the top 2 British men play each other in the first round which was a bit of a shame. And now our sole surviving player is up against Nadal.
  • The weird thing about avatars is i changed mine for experience and it shows here but on the main pages my old one is still there
  • Did u fall asleep mid sentence @ixan57?Glad u finally got round to that self portrait.
  • See you woke up there @ixan57.
  • @brianN took a while to figure out what you were going on about. Lol
  • You're not the only person to say that.
  • Hey @kathy,sorry to hear you're all nested out, 10 years on the front line will do that. Think you're suffering from post traumatic nest disorder.
  • Hey All :D
    @Ixan57 I've always liked that Avatar your wearing now,, like when I first met you!
    Yeah @BrianN I have PTNS lol! Actually is a combination of PTNS and PTBS and Any other PTSyndrome you can think of!! Lol
    My brain just spins around,, No not like the girl in the movie that gives me bad dreams, thanks a lot for mentioning that btw!
    Got out of work early today BIG Mistake!! Thought I'd come home and relax *insert Rolly Guy*
Post in the New Forum!